Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.
Comments
4,121 - 4,140 of 9,366 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2014
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

trouble trouble wrote:
why don't Democrats paint white house black?
Well lookie lookie, the dumb racist yard monkey (you) learned a new color.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Well lookie lookie, the dumb racist yard monkey (you) learned a new color.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LOL! I enjoy your posts, I really do! It's kinda of hard to fight with the lowest of the low and terminally stupid but you make it fun and hilarious!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I enjoy your posts, I really do! It's kinda of hard to fight with the lowest of the low and terminally stupid but you make it fun and hilarious!
Thanks. One cannot reason with these stupid klan monkeys. I might as well rattle their cages.

These Conservative have conspiracy theories coming out of the ying yang. This time it is about how the president won the election with this uh, revenge voting. They conveniently forgot to remind themselves about the revenge Jim Crow, err, Republiklan sponsored voter suppression. My favorite line about the voting was by Paul Ryan. He said that one of the reasons the president won re-election was because of a "large" urban turnout on election day. That idiot Ryan is still stuck on stupid in 2010. I would hope it continues because it gives me four more years of reminding those racist pea brains to look at the score board.

Since: Jan 13

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yo' pissface, let me spell it out to your dumb monkey azz. Because rumor has it that you are so dumb, you needed mapquest to help you find your way to school....everyday.
No one is blaming anything on your stupid azz because you are too stupid to be a problem for anyone. However, those Republiklab yard monkeys that dumbazzes like you voted into office are the problem. As for glory days, your monkey might as well forget about that. Your klacestor days of racism are over forever you stupid pile of trailer trash.
So what if people vote for anyone based on color. You are a stupid klan monkey that voted on the basis of race. You voted for a lying White p.o.s. Romney in order not to vote for the Black president. Most of the White Americans did not want lying Romney in office either.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
So whites are the problem huh? So your black president isn't a liar? Claiming to be a christian when he is really a muslim???? I totally agree that the white man works his ass off to pay to feed all those on welfare which blacks are the majority who receive it!! Black men have no respect for their women or themselves and have more rights than any other race of people bc they always crying racism. All the men that died to set them free would turn in their graves if they knew what they had become as a whole. They can get on tv and call names to whites and mexicans and nothing is ever said. Yet. Let a white man do it and its hell to pay! I thank God I am a minority now too, so I can scream "Racism, Racism!! " As far as Obama, he is a fake. With a fake social security number and all. Not even close to being an american!! Don't think that You are safe if your black, because the wall is coming down on everyone! Obama hasn't done anything for this nation but run his mouth! Besides, he is nothing but a fall guy for the ones behind him telling him what to do bc he could care less about this country. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing in my book.
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Thanks. One cannot reason with these stupid klan monkeys. I might as well rattle their cages.

These Conservative have conspiracy theories coming out of the ying yang. This time it is about how the president won the election with this uh, revenge voting. They conveniently forgot to remind themselves about the revenge Jim Crow, err, Republiklan sponsored voter suppression. My favorite line about the voting was by Paul Ryan. He said that one of the reasons the president won re-election was because of a "large" urban turnout on election day. That idiot Ryan is still stuck on stupid in 2010. I would hope it continues because it gives me four more years of reminding those racist pea brains to look at the score board.
Yes the score board.......no mandate!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

<quoted text>Thanks. One cannot reason with these stupid klan monkeys. I might as well rattle their cages.
It's pointless when people "don't want to know" That's fine with me as it assures that we'll keep on winning, lol. Gotta love pea brains! Keep rattling those cages. Of course you know they'll do what they do best which is flinging chit, lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

bbtruth wrote:
<quoted text>So whites are the problem huh? So your black president isn't a liar? Claiming to be a christian when he is really a muslim???? I totally agree that the white man works his ass off to pay to feed all those on welfare which blacks are the majority who receive it!! Black men have no respect for their women or themselves and have more rights than any other race of people bc they always crying racism. All the men that died to set them free would turn in their graves if they knew what they had become as a whole. They can get on tv and call names to whites and mexicans and nothing is ever said. Yet. Let a white man do it and its hell to pay! I thank God I am a minority now too, so I can scream "Racism, Racism!! " As far as Obama, he is a fake. With a fake social security number and all. Not even close to being an american!! Don't think that You are safe if your black, because the wall is coming down on everyone! Obama hasn't done anything for this nation but run his mouth! Besides, he is nothing but a fall guy for the ones behind him telling him what to do bc he could care less about this country. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing in my book.
Frothing at the mouth to rant, rave and bitch. Guess what? We don't care what you have to say! You've got the wrong ones. Arguing with an ahole makes two aholes, got it? We won. You lost. Get over it, move on or keep crying like a baby.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

bbtruth wrote:
<quoted text>So whites are the problem huh? So your black president isn't a liar? Claiming to be a christian when he is really a muslim???? I totally agree that the white man works his ass off to pay to feed all those on welfare which blacks are the majority who receive it!! Black men have no respect for their women or themselves and have more rights than any other race of people bc they always crying racism. All the men that died to set them free would turn in their graves if they knew what they had become as a whole. They can get on tv and call names to whites and mexicans and nothing is ever said. Yet. Let a white man do it and its hell to pay! I thank God I am a minority now too, so I can scream "Racism, Racism!! " As far as Obama, he is a fake. With a fake social security number and all. Not even close to being an american!! Don't think that You are safe if your black, because the wall is coming down on everyone! Obama hasn't done anything for this nation but run his mouth! Besides, he is nothing but a fall guy for the ones behind him telling him what to do bc he could care less about this country. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing in my book.
P.S. Please don't include yourself or the Republiklan with decent whites. We know the difference, even if you don't!

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

This Mr. big bad loves to call names huh. You must be a colored man, beings you like call people klan monkeys and crap. White folks and other minorities are sick of the race card. Pull another one ok. How would you like to be called a porch monkey?? Dont fell good does it? But being you are black probably, you can do that and get away with it right? your president, and I say YOURS is the pos! If you had any sense, which don't you would know he isn't african american period but an imposter! foolish man

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Frothing at the mouth to rant, rave and bitch. Guess what? We don't care what you have to say! You've got the wrong ones. Arguing with an ahole makes two aholes, got it? We won. You lost. Get over it, move on or keep crying like a baby.
lol. what have you won?? huh? a free obama phone and welfare bc ya'lls sorry ass men won't support their kids or women? ain't nobody crying, I am on here just like you. lol. stating my opinion just like you. Your a fool if you think obama is for the blacks. You see a colored man, not black or african american running things and you think it will all get better huh? I laugh in your face because of your ignorance.

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the score board.......no mandate!
They meant for him to win. That is what he was raised to do. Infiltrate this country, cause separation to get us fighting against each other to weaken us. That way they can establish the new world order. Yet foolish people think they have a wonderful black president. You are still slaves and don't even know it. I am sorry that your mind is so easily closed to what is really going on.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the long list girly boy..........LOL
Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO
When the girly boy is beaten to a pulp she starts to lose control………
Soon she will be changing peoples post as she is so stupid she does not know anyone notices.
Spin spin spin goes the little she male.
Such a predictable little she male………..LOL
<quoted text>
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL
She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL
She lies about everything...….
@
@
why trust a admitted liar???
It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL
5k says you are to scared..........LOL
Poor girly boy is soared she wet her panties and canceled her flight to shut me up..........LOL
@
@
@
By a girly boy????
My 6 year old would take a punk like you out..........LOL
@
@
why trust a admitted liar???
It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL
5k says you are to scared..........LOL
@
@
@
You already lied once about coming down and admitted it.......
No deal girly boy......
You claimed you were going to come down and punch me in the face and then you got scared..........
Period end of story.....
5k says you are to scared.......
How about Marina Vallarta??
La Cruz Marina?
@
@
@
@
Why are you so scared of me girly boy??
Why did you waste a good ticket to come down and punch me in the face??
Why did your cop friends run away girly boy??
Are they scared like you??
When are you going to make good on your word girly boy and punch me in the face???
@
@
@
@
Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO
Come down and try and punch me in the face.........
What is wrong???
You found out I was not a woman???
@
@
@
@
@
@
Is that why 20 of the top 25 richest people in the world have houses here????
Is that why you are so scared girly boy???
Is that why you wasted your ticket to come down and punch me in the face???
@
@
@
@
@
Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO
Any day you are brave enough to keep your word and try and punch me in the face........
5k says you can't
Waiting girly boy..........LOL
5k says you are too scared girly boy…………….LOL
Thats gotta be the biggest most drawn out list of BSI think anyone has ever seen. Just remember, I'm watching you and getting ready for night raids, you sleepy clodhopper!
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL
She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL
She lies about everything...….
If you're searching for truth on TOPIX, then you probably have a more than better chance of not getting it. You sound awful mad. Too bad I can't be there to really shut you up.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why cant you prove it troll???
I just got done proving you a liar......On that thread.........ROTFLMAO
Post 46994 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron Yea claims Zim got a doctors not but did not see a doctor…………ROTFLMAO
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and that is not a crime when you are beaten as bad as Zim was......
Moron yea wrote.
lol! Wow. Getting a doctor's note for work and not seeking medical attention.
Maybe he meant getting beaten to within an inch of not going to work! That's much more plausible.
What a joke.... Sounds like you got bigger problems than just me.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Already have son. You're problem is you refuse to believe you got caught.
but that's ok. we know lying is just part of your nature!
Way to go.... I'll second that.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats gotta be the biggest most drawn out list of BSI think anyone has ever seen. Just remember, I'm watching you and getting ready for night raids, you sleepy clodhopper!
Tell us why you are so scared girly boy???

You went away last night and left me???

Cant get up until after noon??

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're searching for truth on TOPIX, then you probably have a more than better chance of not getting it. You sound awful mad. Too bad I can't be there to really shut you up.
No I made 400 pesos last night posting to you

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke.... Sounds like you got bigger problems than just me.
When the girly boy is beaten to a pulp she starts to lose control………

Soon she will be changing peoples post as she is so stupid she does not know anyone notices.

Spin spin spin goes the little she male.

Such a predictable little she male………..LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go.... I'll second that.
Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

The anointed one is inarguably the worst president in US history. Thank goodness that once his term is finished, we won't be seeing another one like this for a long time, ain't nobody that stupid to elect another one like him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the 2012 Presidential Election Forum right now

Search the 2012 Presidential Election Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 5 min Just a thought 248
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min DEM Idiots 1,082,285
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min wojar 174,938
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Dale 146,817
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 55 min ritedownthemiddle 32,096
Poll: Romney tops Obama but loses to Clinton 56 min Responsibility 36
Look who's talking impeachment: the White House 3 hr Pam 4
•••
•••