Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9370 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#4515 Jan 5, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Then prove it, once and for all. Lets see pictures of you and your riches, maybe your personal info and the like, so we can dispel any doubt.

You won't do it, because you're scared.
Sure my trampy tranny ghetto ho

Just rebook that flight..........ROTFLMAO

Yes it will take courage.....

But just think about a week at a 5 star resort??

5k in tour puede

And all of the photos you want.........

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#4516 Jan 5, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>I know plenty of conservatives who admit their hatred of gays and minorities all the time. What's your point?
Yes most conservatives don't like trash like you.........

But I do my little ho

No need to be so scared......

5k my little transvestite ho

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Estefenu NY

#4517 Jan 5, 2013
Rico.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#4518 Jan 5, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
The question that should be on every Democrats mind is..... Why did the Democrats in 2008 choose an unknown,inexperienced,unqualif ied and possibly ineligible black man? Why didn't they pick a black man that had his sh*t together? One reason only. They needed someone to do the Democrats dirty work for them. They are using him to alter this country radically. It maybe a comedy but watch the movie The Flintstones with John Goodman and you will get the idea.
Yo' you stupid short memory pissface racist, the question should be on you Republiklan pea brain minds is why the hell we voted in 2008 for John McCain who was stupid enough to put dingy Sarah palin as his running mate? Next question you stupid COONservative yard monkeys should ask yourselves is what were we on when we voted for a p.o.s. liar like Ryan and his equally lying p.o.s. running mate Romney. If you stupid COONservative teabigots would nominate someone that matters, then America would have choices instead of a choice you stupid moron. Please, no token Blacks. Your racist party is not ready for diversity. If I want to see a minstrel show, I will watch Al Jolson.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#4519 Jan 5, 2013
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks don't do that stuff, they just shoot each other till dead.
Yo' pissface, you stupid COONservative yard monkeys don't do that. You molest your under age relatives and fry your pea brains on crystal meth.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#4520 Jan 5, 2013
Consistent wrote:
4 men were convicted yesterday in MN's second largest Ponzi scheme taking $200,000,000.00 from retires. Who raises black people these days?
Oh wait a minute. The crooks were white, again.
Never mind.
Yo' pissface:

4 men were convicted of the second largest Ponzi scheme in taking 2,000,000.00 from retirees.

Who hatched these sorry klan monkeys these days?

Oh wait a minute. The crooks were not the trailer trash moron like that idiot Consistent.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Estefenu NY

#4521 Jan 5, 2013
meltdown.
Union

Macon, GA

#4522 Jan 5, 2013
We are screwed

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4523 Jan 5, 2013
Union wrote:
We are screwed
Yes, you are.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4525 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
They would just take a boat across the new sea where Mexico was........
Ya need to seal the border or make them legal.....
We don't want your scum bag burrito-backs in this country. Like i said, nuke them sumbythches.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4526 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I am happy with the weather here.........
But I will pick you up at the airport....
Don't do airports....how bout i drive in.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4527 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
She is to scared.
She? You must be gay.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4528 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a oslama supporter and hated Mitt even as she could not say why..........LOL
She was on the winning side....didn't need to hate on Mitt. He is a loser all by his lonesome. Even his grandkids didn't like being around him. Romney is so cheap he ordered Thanksgiving dinner from the Boston Market. His other grandkids and sons didn't bother to show up at his 2bdroom villa..... not enough room to paddle the canoe around the living rooom from all those tears flowing.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#4529 Jan 5, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>We don't want your scum bag burrito-backs in this country. Like i said, nuke them sumbythches.
Sorry my little troll

No Hispanic blood in my or my family

We did live in Sardinia for two years.....

Did that make me Italian??
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4530 Jan 5, 2013
Jizzlam wrote:
<quoted text>
good job? what did the schmuck do?
He did more in 4yrs. than Bushy did in 8. You need to place "shumuck" on Bushs toilet roll.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4531 Jan 5, 2013
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks don't do that stuff, they just shoot each other till dead.
and deranged, maniacal white boys just get mommies collection of guns and go shoot innocent litte school kids and movie, mall shoppers. Yeah...real cool ain't it.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#4532 Jan 5, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>Don't do airports....how bout i drive in.
Sure

Tell me what way you are going to come and I will give you directions

Or just stop by the marina in la Cruz

I have the only triple blown Donzi

Any one you ask will point me out
Heck just ask them to call me
Tell them you want to pay for a ride in the Donzi

Bring diapers if you have never been in a fast boat

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#4533 Jan 5, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>She? You must be gay.
What ever floats your boat.....
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4534 Jan 5, 2013
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
watch the namecalling sambo.
Sadistic Mothrafudder..........

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#4535 Jan 5, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>She was on the winning side....didn't need to hate on Mitt. He is a loser all by his lonesome. Even his grandkids didn't like being around him. Romney is so cheap he ordered Thanksgiving dinner from the Boston Market. His other grandkids and sons didn't bother to show up at his 2bdroom villa..... not enough room to paddle the canoe around the living rooom from all those tears flowing.
Ok
That is nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min DBWriter 1,252,667
News Who still takes global warming seriously? (Jan '10) 27 min Patriot AKA Bozo 30,878
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Jacques Ottawa 192,539
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Le Jimbo 186,673
News Immigrant rights group launches citizenship dri... 15 hr tomin cali 1
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 21 hr Reagans Amnesty 37
News Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third Party? (Jan '08) 22 hr USaWarringIDIOTSo... 29,306
More from around the web