Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9380 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

America

Saint Paul, MN

#4442 Jan 3, 2013
Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
To Americans: Please forgive me Sirs for my discourtesy.
But, I love the YU.S.A. I love all Americans.
I am sorry. Please.
Sorry, not available.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4444 Jan 3, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
No real man allows his wife and kids to be attacked. You gotta be a coward and a queer.
A little she male could not threaten a puissant..........LOL

Why are you so scared girly boy??

“Facts”

Location hidden

#4445 Jan 3, 2013
justagi wrote:
It took TEN days for Federal relief to reach hurricane Katrina victims and that was "Dubyah's fault". Hurricane Sandy victims have gone 67 days without federal relief (on the news this morning)- is this also Bush's fault?
But dont you know that is ok as it is their god oslama the economy slayer????

It only took the moron a few months to even notice the spill in the gulf.

And you noticed that Gitmo is closed???

How about that line by line veto we are promised???

And the number one is..........

How did code pink ladies go from hating war and dead American soldiers when they were protesting on the street every week when Bush was in office to loving war and not protesting for four years after oslama took over???
rfirma1

Burbank, CA

#4446 Jan 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
How did code pink ladies go from hating war and dead American soldiers when they were protesting on the street every week when Bush was in office to loving war and not protesting for four years after oslama took over???
yep....pretty amazing n'est ce pas? got to hand to the guy though.....he has managed to snow 1/2 the population.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#4447 Jan 3, 2013
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
yep....pretty amazing n'est ce pas? got to hand to the guy though.....he has managed to snow 1/2 the population.
Population yes.......

Citizens no......
rfirma1

Burbank, CA

#4448 Jan 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Population yes.......
Citizens no......
absolutely.....glad you (somebody) noted the distinction.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#4449 Jan 3, 2013
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a problem my friend.........

Happy to point out that moron liberals are killing the country..........
Filly

Mansfield, TX

#4453 Jan 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, its just the morons who are killing the country. Liberal and conservative alike (and all the other morons in between). I have always believed we should sterilize the stupid people, before they can breed...

Shit, I guess were too late in your case. The best part of you ran down your mom's leg...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#4454 Jan 3, 2013
Filly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, its just the morons who are killing the country. Liberal and conservative alike (and all the other morons in between). I have always believed we should sterilize the stupid people, before they can breed...
Shit, I guess were too late in your case. The best part of you ran down your mom's leg...
Well we agreed until your last point..........LOL

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#4455 Jan 3, 2013
What City is This?.........You can tell it's run by Liberals
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...

Population Growth Fueled by Immigration Puts U.S. on Fast-Track to Depletion of Natural Resources
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusablog/m...

No regard for the future of their children & grandchildren

Obama’s Ties To The Muslim Brotherhood
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-ties-...

Fiscal Cliff Deal Only Whetted Obama’s Appetite For More Taxes
http://www.westernjournalism.com/fiscal-cliff...

The newly formed North American Law Center is serving members of the US Congress with a notice, demanding that congress stop the fraudulent 2012 election and advising members of congress not to become complicit in the fraud by certifying the tainted outcome of the 2012 election.

“BE ADVISED, your Oath of office requires you to act in a manner which upholds the United States Constitution, our State Constitutions, and the Rule of Law. This shall serve as Notice to you of the massive fraud which has occurred in the 2012 election. As a public servant, your highest duty is to the people of the United States. Failing to do your duty, after having been so noticed, will be a direct violation of your Oath, with malice aforethought.”

The notice lists a number of legally actionable items concerning Federal Election and Campaign Finance laws as well as Constitutional Eligibility violations that if proven, could entirely void the 2012 election and end with the criminal prosecution of those involved in carrying out and covering up that fraud.

http://www.newswithviews.com/JBWilliams/willi...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4457 Jan 3, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
No real man allows his wife and kids to be attacked. You gotta be a coward and a queer.
Comments like this is why I have great sympathy for the gay community.
Liberals are all over how they are for Gay rights and think say there nothing wrong with being gay, but how long does it really take a liberal to use words like queer as an insult?
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#4458 Jan 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of the top 25 richest people on the Forbes list live in your town????
NONE????
I really don't give a damn. For curosity sake, who are they. Name all 25, and just maybe we might have 1 or 2.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#4459 Jan 3, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
African Americans and Hispanics suffer disastrously high unemployment rates in metro areas
http://www.epi.org/news/african-americans-his...
I suggest they stop sitting around waiting for crumbs in the metro areas. Move the hell away to a better place.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#4460 Jan 3, 2013
justagi wrote:
It took TEN days for Federal relief to reach hurricane Katrina victims and that was "Dubyah's fault". Hurricane Sandy victims have gone 67 days without federal relief (on the news this morning)- is this also Bush's fault?
Its the tea-baggers fault and the rethugs. They simply will not release the funds to take care of the suffering ppl.. There will be hell to pay when 2014 comes up for the rethugs in the House.
Rep. King(r) and Gov. Christie(r) lambasted the Speaker of the House and their fellow rethugs for holding back the money.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#4461 Jan 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the tea-party loons? We got rid of Allen West this go-a-round....the rest are slated to bite the dust in 2014.
Hi-ho the baggers got to go.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#4462 Jan 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Population yes.......
Citizens no......
All the same.........
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#4463 Jan 3, 2013
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no distinction you idiot...all are accounted for when its all said and done.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#4464 Jan 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no moron liberals, just idiotic tea-baggers that are ruining this country.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#4465 Jan 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we agreed until your last point..........LOL
He busted you in your face, eh Mothrafudder. Ha ha.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#4466 Jan 3, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
What City is This?.........You can tell it's run by Liberals
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...
Population Growth Fueled by Immigration Puts U.S. on Fast-Track to Depletion of Natural Resources
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusablog/m...
No regard for the future of their children & grandchildren
Obama’s Ties To The Muslim Brotherhood
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-ties-...
Fiscal Cliff Deal Only Whetted Obama’s Appetite For More Taxes
http://www.westernjournalism.com/fiscal-cliff...
The newly formed North American Law Center is serving members of the US Congress with a notice, demanding that congress stop the fraudulent 2012 election and advising members of congress not to become complicit in the fraud by certifying the tainted outcome of the 2012 election.
“BE ADVISED, your Oath of office requires you to act in a manner which upholds the United States Constitution, our State Constitutions, and the Rule of Law. This shall serve as Notice to you of the massive fraud which has occurred in the 2012 election. As a public servant, your highest duty is to the people of the United States. Failing to do your duty, after having been so noticed, will be a direct violation of your Oath, with malice aforethought.”
The notice lists a number of legally actionable items concerning Federal Election and Campaign Finance laws as well as Constitutional Eligibility violations that if proven, could entirely void the 2012 election and end with the criminal prosecution of those involved in carrying out and covering up that fraud.
http://www.newswithviews.com/JBWilliams/willi...
Shut the hell up, you constipated robotnic frog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min flack 1,382,522
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 25 min Dig Gravers 56
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Dr Guru 214,288
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 224,704
News Trump's Supreme Court list underscores election... 1 hr slick willie expl... 219
News Hillary Clinton keeps losing. So how come she's... 1 hr positronium 110
News US gives directive to schools on transgender ba... 15 hr Three Days Paleo 10
More from around the web