Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.
Comments
3,881 - 3,900 of 9,366 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2014
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4401
Jan 2, 2013
 
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
Gates
Jobs
Buffet
The Walton's
And many more billionaires are taking their investments out of the USA
Since they are so keen sighted to do a foolish thing...what will they do when the CRASH comes? We still have some tall buildings for them to jump from.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4402
Jan 2, 2013
 
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really
Apple and Microsoft moved their hight tech jobs out of the USA many years ago
How about Walmart??
Are you saying Americans don't shop there??
Caterpillar??
Where do your cloths come from??
Just a matter of time before all that overseas shyt crashes....then what?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4403
Jan 2, 2013
 
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kids look like p!gs too.
Why so scared???

You found out I was not a woman??
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4404
Jan 2, 2013
 
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Canada lowered its max tax rate from over 60 to 15 percent and their economy is doing better than the USA
Its only temporary....they don't have the same amount of ppl. like us.
Besides Canada is a beneficiary of NAFTA.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4405
Jan 2, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Since they are so keen sighted to do a foolish thing...what will they do when the CRASH comes? We still have some tall buildings for them to jump from.
Why do you think they are moving assets out of the USA?

Why do you think they are here........
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4406
Jan 2, 2013
 
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are saying Americans can't go on vacation or own a home Mexico???
We don't want shyt that mexico have to offer. Such a drug infested country.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4407
Jan 2, 2013
 
justagi wrote:
64% of whites voted for Romney and that was racist- 93% of blacks voted for Obama but that was progressive.
The #s are in, for every one job created in the last year, 75 people went on food stamps.
More progress.
Goodbye, American way of life.
Prosperity comes to those who gain a job...but of course we must fire all the tea-party lackeys.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4408
Jan 2, 2013
 
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think they are moving assets out of the USA?
Why do you think they are here........
The powers to be "illuminati" are making sure America crashes.
When she crashes it'll set off the biggest world-wide collaspe that we've ever witnessed.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4409
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so scared???
You found out I was not a woman??
May not be a woman....but still carry a short purse.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4410
Jan 2, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't want shyt that mexico have to offer. Such a drug infested country.
Yes ignorance is free........

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4411
Jan 2, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
The powers to be "illuminati" are making sure America crashes.
When she crashes it'll set off the biggest world-wide collaspe that we've ever witnessed.
That is why I started moving my money out in the 90s
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4412
Jan 2, 2013
 
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ignorance is free........
You have plenty of it to throw around.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4413
Jan 2, 2013
 
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ignorance is free........
... and you sure act like a woman, considering my onslaught, which included attacking your kids and your ho wife. I guess you don't think much of them do you. You're a unequivocal coward.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4414
Jan 2, 2013
 
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
... and you sure act like a woman, considering my onslaught, which included attacking your kids and your ho wife. I guess you don't think much of them do you. You're a unequivocal coward.
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I never bought one. You fell for it. You feel cheap like a broken down jeep.
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL

She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL

She lies about everything....

@
@

why trust a admitted liar???

It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL

5k says you are to scared..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4415
Jan 2, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You have plenty of it to throw around.
How many of the top 25 richest people on the Forbes list live in your town????

NONE????

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4416
Jan 2, 2013
 
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
... and you sure act like a woman, considering my onslaught, which included attacking your kids and your ho wife. I guess you don't think much of them do you. You're a unequivocal coward.
By a girly boy????

My 6 year old would take a punk like you out..........LOL
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4417
Jan 2, 2013
 
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
By a girly boy????
My 6 year old would take a punk like you out..........LOL
No real man laughs after having his wife and kids attacked. You gotta be queer.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4418
Jan 2, 2013
 
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of the top 25 richest people on the Forbes list live in your town????
NONE????
Doesn't mean you're rich. In fact, the rich seldom boast, especially in Mexico, knowing that the possibilities are there to be kidnapped.

Ask la familia Koppel?

Since: Feb 09

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4419
Jan 2, 2013
 
Joe Biden got a raise today.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4421
Jan 2, 2013
 
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't mean you're rich. In fact, the rich seldom boast, especially in Mexico, knowing that the possibilities are there to be kidnapped.
Ask la familia Koppel?
Why so scared girly boy??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••