Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#3344 Dec 11, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
Please change the forum topics to reflect current situations. This is soooooooo boring.
Then go away!!!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3345 Dec 11, 2012
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
So you are the typical liberal that will argue that everything that happened under Reagan is his fault, while at the same time passing blame back to Bush for everything that has gone wrong under Obama?? Hypocrite??[/QUOTE]

You're FOS, teabaggers do that.

Name one thing that I mentioned Reagan didn't do?

Name one thing Obama did I blame George for?

Teabaggers blame Clinton, Carter or the democratic congress for everything Bush did.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#3346 Dec 11, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers blame Clinton, Carter or the democratic congress for everything Bush did.
Now we're moving forward. Bush did it 4 years ago. In another 4 years, Bush did it 8 years ago. So brilliantly, progressively, simple.
FRT

New Salem, ND

#3347 Dec 11, 2012
Obama's legacy after two full terms as President of the United States - Bush did it. How truly sad.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#3348 Dec 11, 2012
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to eliminate Congress. Let the president decide.
Well Rust, it looks like we are talking to people who are at least a century behind the times. What do you tink? Is it worthour time?

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#3349 Dec 11, 2012
Watch the nasty "Judge" icons that gets.:):)
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#3350 Dec 11, 2012
So you are the typical liberal that will argue that everything that happened under Reagan is his fault, while at the same time passing blame back to Bush for everything that has gone wrong under Obama?? Hypocrite??"

I see you think every conservative likes the tea party you are wrong.
You blame the debt on Bush. You are telling me that in 4 years Obama couldn't fix all the so called problems Bush left him. Sounds like he should stop playing so much golf and start being president.

The Left Coast

#3351 Dec 11, 2012
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>Well Rust, it looks like we are talking to people who are at least a century behind the times. What do you tink? Is it worthour time?
There is an old saying - never sit perfectly still when someone is trying to shoot you.
Hibernian

Cromwell, CT

#3352 Dec 11, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Its time to put the last nail in the coffin on those tea-partiers.
They were the reason this country couldn't move forward.
The tea party people know we cannot keep spending more than we take in. You don't move forward by falling further in debt. That's common sense. Ask any family that's dealt with bankruptcy.
Hibernian

Cromwell, CT

#3353 Dec 11, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
Please change the forum topics to reflect current situations. This is soooooooo boring.
OK...

New Record for Food Stamp Usage: Over 47.7 Million Americans

According to new data released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Participation in the SNAP program reached a new all-time high of 47,710,324 individuals in September, on the strength of the largest monthly increase in 16 months–over 600,000 new participants in a single month.
Hibernian

Cromwell, CT

#3354 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
As usual, you refuse to acknowledge fact.

Blaming Bush still in vogue at White House

Even as President Obama prepares to open his second term, the White House on Thursday was still blaming his predecessor, Republican President George W. Bush, for the nation's economic woes, including its soaring debt.

"When this president was sworn into office, he was handed a deficit of over a trillion dollars," said White House press secretary Jay Carney.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blaming-bush-st...

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Paradise Valley Arizona

#3355 Dec 11, 2012
These America bankrupting democrats havent passed a budget in four long yrs.

We need a balanced budget ammendment
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#3356 Dec 11, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>A hundred years from now, Obamas signature will be worth millions more than Reagans. President Obama IS the historical President of all times.
Not any more, now he's showing he's just a media junkie who-e
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#3357 Dec 11, 2012
Hibernian wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, you refuse to acknowledge fact.

Even as President Obama prepares to open his second term, the White House on Thursday was still blaming his predecessor, Republican President George W. Bush, for the nation's economic woes, including its soaring debt.

"When this president was sworn into office, he was handed a deficit of over a trillion dollars," said White House press secretary Jay Carney.

Know what's cool? States are taking on labor unions (Obama buddies) and forcing them out!
Way to go Michigan!!!!!
Hibernian

Cromwell, CT

#3359 Dec 11, 2012
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
Know what's cool? States are taking on labor unions (Obama buddies) and forcing them out!
Way to go Michigan!!!!!
Agree.

Unions are dying, they're things of the past and must be done away with. Many federal and state pensions are unfunded. Not only are they a boondoggle, they're noxious.
Hibernian

Cromwell, CT

#3360 Dec 11, 2012
Obama Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah hah, just wait till you see what we do to corporate America, Opie!
We? Who's we?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3361 Dec 12, 2012
You blame the debt on Bush. You are telling me that in 4 years Obama couldn't fix all the so called problems Bush left him. Sounds like he should stop playing so much golf and start being president.[/QUOTE]
Conservative?
No such thing,just another repackaged republican.
Why all the rebranding?
Seems like they have to do that at least that every decade because of their dismal record.
Like painting vertical black stripes on a white dog and claiming, it's a zebra!
The filibuster – tool of obstruction in the U.S. Senate – is alternately blamed and praised for wilting President Barack Obama's ambitious agenda. Some even say it's made the nation ungovernable.
Given recent use of the filibuster by minority Republicans and the party's success in snarling the legislative process in this Congress, Democrats say the minority has gone way beyond just protecting its interests.
In the 110th Congress of 2007-2008, with Republicans in the minority, there were a record 112 cloture votes. In the current session of Congress – the 111th – for all of 2009 and the first two months of 2010 the number already exceeds 40.
Republicans proceeded to rack up the highest number of filibusters in American history. During the president's first two years in office, the 111th Congress, there were 137 cloture motions filed to end Republican filibusters. During the president's second two years, the 112th Congress, there were 109 motions filed to end Republican filibusters and we still have a few more months to go. 246 total cloture motions. Compare this to George W. Bush's first term when there were a total of 133 cloture motions filed. Not even a handful of "sensible" Republicans had the guts to break ranks and vote with the Democrats. Meanwhile, on the House side, the Republican majority has voted in near-lockstep against almost everything.
A CBS News/New York Times poll released Monday showed that Congress’s approval rating had dropped to 9 percent for the first time in more than 30 years.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3362 Dec 12, 2012
You blame the debt on Bush. You are telling me that in 4 years Obama couldn't fix all the so called problems Bush left him. Sounds like he should stop playing so much golf and start being president.[/QUOTE]

Obama has had his share but why did George not include the two wars he started in the budget?
All that supplemental spending he included wasn't on the books either.
Seems Obama inherited more than what people claim and he stuck his foot in his mouth to brag about he could take on the challenge.
He didn't count on crap from the obstructionist.
Parliamentary procedure is as baffling and dull to most people as it is important to our legislative process. But the Senate gave us a very watchable — interesting, even — little civics lesson on Thursday, when Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) filibustered a bill he had introduced only hours earlier.
The Obama-era Republican Senate minority has made unprecedented filibuster abuse their calling card, but this may be the first instance of filibuster self-abuse." Seriously, McConnell just made the best case yet for filibuster reform.

That's how ridiculous it's gotten, fillibustering themselves just to obstruct.

He may as well golf.

The assembly line is broke.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3363 Dec 12, 2012
Hibernian wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you refuse to acknowledge fact.
See above.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3364 Dec 12, 2012
Gridlock? What gridlock? The House and Senate can't seem to get their act together on spending bills, tax cuts or much of anything else. Ah, but they can take a few minutes to rename post offices before heading home to run reelection campaigns.

So far this year, almost 50 bills to rename post offices have been introduced. Three of those bills have made it to the president’s desk, representing a full 13 percent of all legislation signed by President Obama this year.

Throughout the previous legislative session, the 111th Congress introduced 427 bills to name post offices and passed more than 70 of them.

Comparative approval ratings is really fascinating: The IRS has a 40% approval rating, BP (polled at the height of the Deepwater Horizon disaster) at 16%. We're surprised to learn that socialite heiress Paris Hilton only has a 15% approval rating--but that's still six percent higher than Congress. Congress' record-low 9% approval puts them dead even with Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez, and two points lower than America "going communist."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,111,050
Democrats Urge First Lady to Hit the Trail 34 min Hoogle 15
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min American Lady 154,272
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min loose cannon 178,222
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 49 min Hoogle 525
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 57 min Darkness Falls 342
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr harmonious 32,688
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••