Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#3318 Dec 11, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>But you stated it was.

I know all to well about teabagger "selective" memory, comprehension and reasoning.

They think Reagan was the best president EVER.

When in reality was one of the worst.
I never stated it was! Planned parenthood was behind things, but their name was not "attached".
Planned parenthood orchestrated and put together roe v wade and paid the people envolved
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#3319 Dec 11, 2012
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
What data or facts do you have that show Reagan was one of the worst presidents? "

He sold weapons to Iran.
He sold weapons to Iraq.
While both were at war.
He funded and supported Osama Bin Laden.
He funded the overthrow of a democratically elected governments in Nicaragua, Honduras,killing thousands of civilians in El Salvador all through the CIA and smuggled cocaine though the same countries to the U.S.
He turned the U.S from the largest creditor nation into one of the biggest debtor nations in the world.
Deregulated the Savings&Loan industry leading to collapse the following decade while his brother Neil made millions.
Unemployment reached almost 11%.
Three different recessions.
138 people in his administration convicted of one crime or another.
The massive tax cut for the wealthy was the largest redistribution of wealth since the great depression, the beginning of the end for the middle class.

Just some of the destruction the POS he has done to America and it's citizen's.

Hope is rotting in hell with his buddies Saddam and the Ayatollah.
Lol...... You weren't around or were way to young to know what Reagan did. Omg you are so far off real its pathetic!

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#3320 Dec 11, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
<quoted text>There is a gang in St.Louis that goes ny the name Obama Boyz. Right now the Obama Boyz are rated by the police as the most dangerous gang in St.Louis. Why don't they call themselves the Choom Gang ? The Choom Gang was the name of the Gang that our great leader belonged to in Hawaii. Obama wants to cut military spending,maybe he plans on replacing our army and marines with gang bangers. The Abrams Tank will be replaced by the Buick 225 and basic training will consist of teaching new recruits how to shoot with one hand while holding their pants up with the other.
AND THIS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IS WHAT CRAWLES AMONGST US. WHITE POND SCUM THAT MY GERMAN ANSESTORS WOULD NOT WAIST THEIR SPIT ON!!!
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#3321 Dec 11, 2012
What data or facts do you have that show Reagan was one of the worst presidents? "

He sold weapons to Iran.
He sold weapons to Iraq.
While both were at war.
He funded and supported Osama Bin Laden.
He funded the overthrow of a democratically elected governments in Nicaragua, Honduras,killing thousands of civilians in El Salvador all through the CIA and smuggled cocaine though the same countries to the U.S.
He turned the U.S from the largest creditor nation into one of the biggest debtor nations in the world.
Deregulated the Savings&Loan industry leading to collapse the following decade while his brother Neil made millions.
Unemployment reached almost 11%.
Three different recessions.
138 people in his administration convicted of one crime or another.
The massive tax cut for the wealthy was the largest redistribution of wealth since the great depression, the beginning of the end for the middle class.

Just some of the destruction the POS he has done to America and it's citizen's.

Hope is rotting in hell with his buddies Saddam and the Ayatollah.
Obama selling weapons to Muslim Brotherhood, Libyans, Syria.
Our own weapons killed our people in Libya, that's what Obama needs to hide!!!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#3322 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Not with teabagger obstructionist:
In the 110th Congress of 2007-2008, with Republicans in the minority, there were a record 112 cloture votes. In the current session of Congress – the 111th – for all of 2009 and the first two months of 2010 the number already exceeds 40. The most the filibuster has been used when Democrats were in the minority was 58 times in the 106th Congress of 1999-2000.
The 112th Congress, with a Republican House majority, is even worse.
Mitch McTurtle even fillibustered himself as not to let anything pass.
Time to eliminate Congress. Let the president decide.
TravelExplosion- Dot-Com

Bronx, NY

#3324 Dec 11, 2012
Have you seen what's going on at the Travel Explosion website ???
Sambo

United States

#3326 Dec 11, 2012
Did your mother have any children that lived ?
Brad

Manchester, CT

#3327 Dec 11, 2012
WHITES The New Minority wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's White Trash!
Its a guilty white woman creation.
Proud American

Florissant, MO

#3330 Dec 11, 2012
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>AND THIS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IS WHAT CRAWLES AMONGST US. WHITE POND SCUM THAT MY GERMAN ANSESTORS WOULD NOT WAIST THEIR SPIT ON!!!
Your German Ancestors were to busy gassing and burning anyone they didn't like after they spat on them. I won't buy a German Car or Motorcycle.You Nazi scum disgust me, Think your better than everyone else. My Grand father died at the Battle of The Bulge and I wish we had had the Atom Bomb ready to drop on Germany before they surrendered. Millions died because of you people
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#3331 Dec 11, 2012
What data or facts do you have that show Reagan was one of the worst presidents?[/QUOTE]
Look in the grave.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#3332 Dec 11, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
is it possible to be a hip-hop honkie?
Justin Bieber walks it out
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#3333 Dec 11, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Prepare yourself for regurgitated Reagan-hate culled from pro-Obama websites. They think Barack "Blame-Bush" Obama is one of the best presidents EVER. In reality we know he's one of the worst.
Two things you need to understand about BHO - he thinks tax cuts have ruined the country (his version of the country), and would like nothing more than to destroy the GOP.
He couldn't care less about debt, debt ceilings, or fiscal cliffs.
Its time to put the last nail in the coffin on those tea-partiers.
They were the reason this country couldn't move forward. I caution against putting neo-phytes in positions that require intelligence.
Rethugs lack commonsense.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#3334 Dec 11, 2012
oSux wrote:
History will prove Obama to be worst prez ever, even worse than Carter.
Reagan will be best, even above Lincoln.
A hundred years from now, Obamas signature will be worth millions more than Reagans. President Obama IS the historical President of all times.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#3335 Dec 11, 2012
So clarify one thing do Presidents inherit things from previous presidents or should they be held accountable for everything once they are president. Either way you answer you prove yourself wrong.[/QUOTE]
They inherit the same garbage intelligent ppl. can't figure out.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#3336 Dec 11, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
<quoted text>There is a gang in St.Louis that goes ny the name Obama Boyz. Right now the Obama Boyz are rated by the police as the most dangerous gang in St.Louis. Why don't they call themselves the Choom Gang ? The Choom Gang was the name of the Gang that our great leader belonged to in Hawaii. Obama wants to cut military spending,maybe he plans on replacing our army and marines with gang bangers. The Abrams Tank will be replaced by the Buick 225 and basic training will consist of teaching new recruits how to shoot with one hand while holding their pants up with the other.
Provide the link to prove it.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#3338 Dec 11, 2012
WHITES The New Minority wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's White Trash!
Nope, someone may find that offensive. No one of color should be offended by the term ‘cracker’.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#3339 Dec 11, 2012
Please change the forum topics to reflect current situations. This is soooooooo boring.
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#3341 Dec 11, 2012
new hammer time wrote:

Look in the grave.
That was dumb and disrespectful. I didn't vote for Obama but I respect the fact he is out president. You liberals should show the same respect.
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#3342 Dec 11, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
So clarify one thing do Presidents inherit things from previous presidents or should they be held accountable for everything once they are president. Either way you answer you prove yourself wrong. "

They inherit the same garbage intelligent ppl. can't figure out.
Stop talking in circles can any liberal just answer a question with a yes or a no or option A or option B without spinning you in circles.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3343 Dec 11, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
No, history has shown otherwise.
http://www.usnews.com/news/history/features/t...
No recorded presidential rankings have Reagan anywhere near, let alone at, the bottom.
Here's a clue: Your personal hatred of Reagan does not qualify as "history."
Polls don't either.

Hatred doesn't change facts, unless your a teabagger.

In which case, you make shit up.

FAUX and teabaggers are a fine example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,172,850
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min Sunshine 168,174
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 183,791
Who is the worst president since WWII ? (Jul '14) 1 hr woodtick57 1,293
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 4 hr Captain Yesterday 52
U.S. deficit to dip to $468 billion in FY 2015:... 6 hr Far Away 3
Romney version 3.0? 7 hr Responsibility 158
More from around the web