Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#3295 Dec 10, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>But you stated it was.

I know all to well about teabagger "selective" memory, comprehension and reasoning.

They think Reagan was the best president EVER.

When in reality was one of the worst.
What data or facts do you have that show Reagan was one of the worst presidents?
oSux

Tucker, GA

#3296 Dec 10, 2012
History will prove Obama to be worst prez ever, even worse than Carter.

Reagan will be best, even above Lincoln.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3297 Dec 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
What data or facts do you have that show Reagan was one of the worst presidents?[/QUOTE]

Prepare yourself for regurgitated Reagan-hate culled from pro-Obama websites. They think Barack "Blame-Bush" Obama is one of the best presidents EVER. In reality we know he's one of the worst.

Two things you need to understand about BHO - he thinks tax cuts have ruined the country (his version of the country), and would like nothing more than to destroy the GOP.

He couldn't care less about debt, debt ceilings, or fiscal cliffs.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#3298 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Never stated it was, his policies however, the ones teabaggers want to return to, have a great deal to do with it.
So your point is, despite Reagan, Clinton, Bush, here we are waiting for Obama to turn this around? Nothing in his first term, for two years Obama had absolute control of both the House and the Senate (Majority leader’s Pelosi and Reid). I believed the 'govern from the middle' promise. I believed the 'bring the country together' promise. Now we are expecting - what? I, and most Americans, are wondering. I know there are hard core left and hard core right, so be it. The rest of us are waiting for something other than blame and excuses. We are waiting for someone to really lead. Maybe you see it, I don’t.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#3299 Dec 11, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>yes, he did steal the music, as did the Beatles, Stones, pat Boone, and lots of others, but it was not going to be played on mainstream stations if done by the original artists...Big mama thornton, Arthur Alexander, Big Joe Turner, Sammy turner, Little Richard, Larry Williams, Huey Piano Smith, and many others. Can you imagine Pat Boone covering Tutti Fruitti? Silly
Black music would have done just fine without Elvis the Thief of rock and roll ripping it off...Just fine. We didn't need the thief's help.

Pat Boone covered heavy metal songs, why not tutti fruity?

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#3300 Dec 11, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Black music would have done just fine without Elvis the Thief of rock and roll ripping it off...Just fine. We didn't need the thief's help.
Pat Boone covered heavy metal songs, why not tutti fruity?
he did cover tutti fruitti, and sang it on the Lawrence Welk Show...do you think anybody compared him to Little Richard? You must be very young, there were no, or very very few, radio stations playing 'black' music in the early 50's....why? there were no black radio stations. Most big cities had only 3-4-5 radio stations then, all short range AM. FM was not even in use. Tell us how old you are, so we can educate you on old timey stuff.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Denver, CO

#3301 Dec 11, 2012
Angry White Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Banjo playing genetic retards... I'm going to have to steal that one.
Ah Hahahahahaha!!!
Loll :):) That just kind of came out:):)

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Denver, CO

#3303 Dec 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are at least five viable "choises".
VIABLE!!! There are choices but I have to disagree that any of them are "Viable" or even close to it.
Carl Marks

United States

#3304 Dec 11, 2012
Corny wrote:
<quoted text>This is what happens when you take a bunch of stone aged inbred jungle dwellers and introduce them to modern society. Africans have not evolved at the same rate as Europeons and Asians. Cannibolism was still common in Africa 100 years ago and American Soldiers and Marines reported seeing cases of Cannibolism among black islanders in the South Pacific in World War 2 . Today American Citys have been transformed into Urban Jungles by these backward tribal transplants. It isn't safe for anyone to walk the streets after dark in any city in America with a population of 25,000 or more without being robbed,raped or murdered by a black criminal. If it wasn't for blacks there would be hardly any crime,just watch th local news and 90% of all brutal crimes are committed by blacks. Yes Blacks should be proud of their Half White President,it was Obamas black half that atedogs,smokes weed and snorted cocaine...Happy Kwanza or what ever you call that made up holiday
There is a gang in St.Louis that goes ny the name Obama Boyz. Right now the Obama Boyz are rated by the police as the most dangerous gang in St.Louis. Why don't they call themselves the Choom Gang ? The Choom Gang was the name of the Gang that our great leader belonged to in Hawaii. Obama wants to cut military spending,maybe he plans on replacing our army and marines with gang bangers. The Abrams Tank will be replaced by the Buick 225 and basic training will consist of teaching new recruits how to shoot with one hand while holding their pants up with the other.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3305 Dec 11, 2012
What data or facts do you have that show Reagan was one of the worst presidents?[/QUOTE]

He sold weapons to Iran.
He sold weapons to Iraq.
While both were at war.
He funded and supported Osama Bin Laden.
He funded the overthrow of a democratically elected governments in Nicaragua, Honduras,killing thousands of civilians in El Salvador all through the CIA and smuggled cocaine though the same countries to the U.S.
He turned the U.S from the largest creditor nation into one of the biggest debtor nations in the world.
Deregulated the Savings&Loan industry leading to collapse the following decade while his brother Neil made millions.
Unemployment reached almost 11%.
Three different recessions.
138 people in his administration convicted of one crime or another.
The massive tax cut for the wealthy was the largest redistribution of wealth since the great depression, the beginning of the end for the middle class.

Just some of the destruction the POS he has done to America and it's citizen's.

Hope is rotting in hell with his buddies Saddam and the Ayatollah.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3306 Dec 11, 2012
oSux wrote:
History will prove Obama to be worst prez ever, even worse than Carter.
Reagan will be best, even above Lincoln.
History has already shown Reagan was the worst POS since Wilson even worse than Hoover.

If Obama keeps caving to the teabaggers he will end up being worse.

Then again it'll be hard to upsurp Bush Jr.
GhostofRaygun

Rochester, KY

#3307 Dec 11, 2012
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
So here we are (no memory required), unemployment still at record levels, welfare recipients the highest in history,$17trillion in debt, SS and Medicare money nearly gone, credit rating shot. It can't all be Reagans fault.
Trickle Down after 30 years looks like this. The top have it all and the bottom has the crumbs.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3308 Dec 11, 2012
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
So your point is, despite Reagan, Clinton, Bush, here we are waiting for Obama to turn this around? Nothing in his first term, for two years Obama had absolute control of both the House and the Senate (Majority leader’s Pelosi and Reid). I believed the 'govern from the middle' promise. I believed the 'bring the country together' promise. Now we are expecting - what? I, and most Americans, are wondering. I know there are hard core left and hard core right, so be it. The rest of us are waiting for something other than blame and excuses. We are waiting for someone to really lead. Maybe you see it, I don’t.
Not with teabagger obstructionist:

In the 110th Congress of 2007-2008, with Republicans in the minority, there were a record 112 cloture votes. In the current session of Congress – the 111th – for all of 2009 and the first two months of 2010 the number already exceeds 40. The most the filibuster has been used when Democrats were in the minority was 58 times in the 106th Congress of 1999-2000.

The 112th Congress, with a Republican House majority, is even worse.

Mitch McTurtle even fillibustered himself as not to let anything pass.
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#3309 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
He sold weapons to Iran.
He sold weapons to Iraq.
While both were at war.
He funded the overthrow of a democratically elected governments in Nicaragua, Honduras,killing thousands of civilians in El Salvador all through the CIA and smuggled cocaine though the same countries to the U.S.
He turned the U.S from the largest creditor nation into one of the biggest debtor nations in the world.
Deregulated the Savings&Loan industry leading to collapse the following decade while his brother Neil made millions.
The massive tax cut for the wealthy was the largest redistribution of wealth since the great depression, the beginning of the end for the middle class.
And yet he was elected from the greatest president before him. who was the end result from the greatest president who got us a viet nam winna. Oh excuse me. He did not run in 1968 because he was guaranteed to lose. But he and Teddy Kennedy did their agendas and we live with it today. Reagan won because the men who were blamed for every evil in world history and were smarter were reduced to second class citizens and were helped out with the tax cuts. the same will not accept the evil death panels as they collect after paying for the most evil generations in human history. The senior ones collecting now know this, and don't care as many grew up as kids in the nineteen thirties and did not see much a good life until the nineteen fifties and early nineteen sixties.
Joey

United States

#3310 Dec 11, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
<quoted text>There is a gang in St.Louis that goes ny the name Obama Boyz. Right now the Obama Boyz are rated by the police as the most dangerous gang in St.Louis. Why don't they call themselves the Choom Gang ? The Choom Gang was the name of the Gang that our great leader belonged to in Hawaii. Obama wants to cut military spending,maybe he plans on replacing our army and marines with gang bangers. The Abrams Tank will be replaced by the Buick 225 and basic training will consist of teaching new recruits how to shoot with one hand while holding their pants up with the other.
Will never work,your nuts. How they gonna fit a Watermelon in a MRE ?

Location hidden

#3311 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
History has already shown Reagan was the worst POS since Wilson even worse than Hoover.
No, history has shown otherwise.

http://www.usnews.com/news/history/features/t...

No recorded presidential rankings have Reagan anywhere near, let alone at, the bottom.

Here's a clue: Your personal hatred of Reagan does not qualify as "history."
George Wallace

United States

#3313 Dec 11, 2012
I just read that Honda painted all their Robots at the Tokyo Factory black and the next day half of them were late for work
George Wallace

United States

#3315 Dec 11, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
No, history has shown otherwise.
http://www.usnews.com/news/history/features/t...
No recorded presidential rankings have Reagan anywhere near, let alone at, the bottom.
Here's a clue: Your personal hatred of Reagan does not qualify as "history."
Slick Willy has to be the worst president in History and JFK would be a close second. Slick Willy gave us NAFTA,sold the Super Computer to Communist China. Helped create a Muslim Nation in Europe,and while bombing Serbia in an effort to get the worlds attention off yet another Clinton sex scandle lost a Stealth Fighter to the Serbs wich the Serbs turned around and sold to the Communist Chinese. And then there are all the Clinton Sex Scandals. And if ya wanna know why I think JFK comes in a close second you should read the book " The Dark Side of Camelot" by Pulitzer Prize winner Seymour Hersh. If Oswald hadn't killed Kennedy ,Kennedy would have been impeached and tried for treason. Thats why I beleive LBJ and the Democratic Party had JFK rubbed out and Oswald was just a patsey
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#3316 Dec 11, 2012
What data or facts do you have that show Reagan was one of the worst presidents? "

He sold weapons to Iran.
He sold weapons to Iraq.
While both were at war.

So you are the typical liberal that will argue that everything that happened under Reagan is his fault, while at the same time passing blame back to Bush for everything that has gone wrong under Obama?? Hypocrite??
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#3317 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>History has already shown Reagan was the worst POS since Wilson even worse than Hoover.

If Obama keeps caving to the teabaggers he will end up being worse.

Then again it'll be hard to upsurp Bush Jr.
So clarify one thing do Presidents inherit things from previous presidents or should they be held accountable for everything once they are president. Either way you answer you prove yourself wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min OzRitz 1,483,217
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Where is my love ... 234,521
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr Trump your President 3,800
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr IND 256,685
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... 6 hr Eagle 12 218
News Voting wars heat up as Democrats think about 2020 6 hr emperorjohn 100
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 11 hr USAUSAGE 27
More from around the web