Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Comments (Page 143)

Showing posts 2,841 - 2,860 of9,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>Been lied to?

Seems some teabaggers bloggers, media,pundits all the same really because they base their loony tune "facts" on opinion anyway.

The first case of planned parenthood brought before the supreme court didn't happen until 1976.

The first case of anything to do with abortion on a national level brought forth by planned parenthood to the supreme court didn't happen until 2003.

Yes, it's really "unfortunate" Americans don't know the "truth" of our history.

Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann seem to be the "smart" teabaggers.
Oh I see. And Roe V Wade started how? Oh, I know that wasn't planned parenthood. Been lied to?

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Since: Nov 12

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Angry White Male wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be okay, my fellow WAM! It will be okay!
I know we're no longer in power, but hey, he's doing what the other guy couldn't, he ended one war and is working on the second.
He saved major corporations from corporate greed and they are now strong and profitable.
He lowered the unemployment rate and even brought down the price of gas.
Obama Akbar! Obama Akbar!
You're ok Angry White... It took great patience to write that in lite of the pig you were answering.
I feel I should apologize for the people who rated your reply. Of course there is no need for ME to apologize but please know that this is a far right site with posts from banjo playing genetic retards.
See, I don't have your patience:):)
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see. And Roe V Wade started how? Oh, I know that wasn't planned parenthood. Been lied to?
Yes again.

You've been lied to.

It started in the district court in Dallas county Texas.

One girl against the Dallas county district attorney.

Eventually ending up at the supreme court.

Planned Parenthood had NOTHING to do with the local or federal case.

Your blogger was wrong.

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid dolt: we aren't at war with Afghanistan.
WOW!!! It is hard for me to follow a thread in this site but in reply to this ONE box I read let me say:

Bush, more over Chaney, started this war!!! The attack on the US came from Arabs born and raised in various Arab Countries Afghanistan was the correct place to attack since that is where these groups of fools are allowed to plan and train for attacks everywhere in the world.

The cranially vapid cross eyed slime ball that called someone "A stupid dolt" not only lacks imagination but must get his information from that channel that claims to be a news station but isn't. Of course we are still at war with Afghanistan. Why are our drones all over the news lately? Obama is scaling it down with a set time for us to be out of there. The USA will not dismantle all military bases in Iraq or Afghanistan for very many years.
rfirma1

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Afghanistan did not attack us. Our country was NOT acting in self-defense. The invasion of Afghanistan was an act of aggression.
Yep........Afghanistan harbored and gave Sanctuary to a cult that performed a horrendous act and when they would not turn over the perpetrators......they were treated as any accomplice would be treated. The next time a government decides to do such a thing there will be no mistake what action may be taken to rectify the situation.

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Liberty Warrior wrote:
At some point for America's sake, as a nation, need to hold politicians to higher standards. We deserve better than what the Two Party system has forced upon us for decades. Obama??. Romney?? Are you kidding me??
I think most people will agree with you.
The problem is that people are afraid of change. Scared to death of it. They would rather vote for someone they know is going to make life harder for them rather then something new.

The second problem is that ther is no viable third choise! I would like to start a party that begins with advocating for all of the issues that carry a majority of voters. Poll each issue and stand for the side of each one which leads the polls. On things like the economy this party would have to take the best ideas from both sides and find a way to put them together which will culminate in a viable solution.

None of it matters because people feel like they are waisting their vote if it is for anyone but the top two we have now.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Kawalski wrote:
Bush, more over Chaney, started this war!!! The attack on the US came from Arabs born and raised in various Arab Countries .
Afghanistan isn't an Arab country.

Take your meds.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

rfirma1 wrote:
The next time a government decides to do such a thing there will be no mistake what action may be taken to rectify the situation.
We are not at war with Afghanistan.

Take a deep breath... calm blue ocean.... calm blue ocean ...calm blue ocean

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Kawalski wrote:
The second problem is that ther is no viable third choise!.
There are at least five viable "choises".
Jason

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

HE WILL BE KNOWN AS THE WORST PRESIDET EVER HE IS WORSE THAN BUSH THE COUNTRY IS TRURNING IN TO A COMUNEST AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Jason wrote:
HE WILL BE KNOWN AS THE WORST PRESIDET EVER HE IS WORSE THAN BUSH THE COUNTRY IS TRURNING IN TO A COMUNEST AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!
And then there is the one percent who are illiterate...
rfirma1

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not at war with Afghanistan.
Take a deep breath... calm blue ocean.... calm blue ocean ...calm blue ocean
No longer....that is true....however....when the Taliban ruled...we were, indeed, at war with Afghanistan.
We are still fighting the Taliban and their buddies al Qaeda.
I would suggest Xanax for your anxiety problem.
MARY

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

as Gregory explained I am amazed that anyone able to earn $6260 in 4 weeks on the computer. did you look at this site link http://www.bit90.com

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid dolt: we aren't at war with Afghanistan.
Tell us what you'd call it? What would you tell the families of the 2,000+ troops KIA?

Actually if you want to be a child and nitpick, "Operation Enduring Freedom" is the official name used by the U.S. government for the "military engagement" authorized by Congress in Afghanistan.

Maybe this will help:

War in Afghanistan (2001–present)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanist...

Oh, can't sign off without this: you're an idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close.
I didn't say Obama never flip-flops but doesn't even come close to what Romney has done in just the last month of his campaign.
Regardless of what your right wing nutjob "blogger" insist.
Oh, so now libertarians are "right wing nutjobs" too?

Let me guess - anyone who doesn't bend over and smilingly accept the leftist way of life is a right wing nutjob?

How tolerant of you!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>Why? I don't care about the flip-flopper who lost. I care about the flip-flopper who's in the White House. And what will he flip-flop on next? I'll tell you on what - taxing the middle class will happen on Obama's watch. Been his plan all along.
And where do you come across this information, oh wiseacre topix detective??

Should I believe YOU, in your infinite wisdom, know the intricate details of Pres. Obama's "evil plan" to crush the middle class??!??!?!!?

Holy shit snacks, boy...What are you waiting for???
Faux news needs this information to spread to the masses...You've done it, son!!!

You're the king of WingNut AMERICA!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep........Afghanistan harbored and gave Sanctuary to a cult that performed a horrendous act and when they would not turn over the perpetrators......they were treated as any accomplice would be treated. The next time a government decides to do such a thing there will be no mistake what action may be taken to rectify the situation.
So your answer is to attack any country that harbors terrorists?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jason wrote:
A Comunest America indeed, sir...

And they seriously are confused about how they lost the election...

Fkn Amazing.

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Afghanistan isn't an Arab country.
Take your meds.
There are enough in it to qualify, not that here was any need to be an akkhokk when that hardly matters considering the point I as making.

Get rid of your meds and try my legal ones from a doctor!!! Idiot!!!
rfirma1

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
So your answer is to attack any country that harbors terrorists?
Sure.....if that country is harboring terrorists that have done harm to the u.s......you bet your little bippy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,841 - 2,860 of9,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the 2012 Presidential Election Forum right now

Search the 2012 Presidential Election Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Poppo 167,787
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Commietator 139,006
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Grey Ghost 1,036,091
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 22 min DonPanic 29,994
Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) 1 hr nobody 228
Defend 'Obamacare' Unabashedly, Some Democrats Say 1 hr Marine Corp Pat 22
US puts off decision on Keystone XL pipeline 5 hr Responsibility 64
•••
•••
•••
•••