Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3152 Dec 8, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, liar, pants of fire, you stupid turd.
You trying to catch up on your stupidly quota?
Maybe you'll believe it from one of your leftist rags, shit-fer-brains.

Location hidden

#3153 Dec 8, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not at war with Afghanistan
Play your childish game of semantics with our troops, their families and Afghan civilians, you cowardly pinhead.

Location hidden

#3154 Dec 8, 2012
positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>All of them were young extremists practicing Islamic doctrine.<quoted text>yes. And a reminder.
If you're reminding everyone these "young extremists practicing Islamic doctrine" attacked us on 9/11/01 because of American imperialism, then yes, you have a point.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#3155 Dec 8, 2012
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
Sitting by while Americans were killed in Libya is unacceptable. Especially now that the facts are known about them asking for extra security and the failed cover up by the White House blaming it on a YouTube video.[/QUOTE]

using that logic, you must've called for the impeachment of President Bush after 9/11...right especially considering the fact that he was warned for months that al qaeda was planning an attack and had cells in the U.S.

Location hidden

#3156 Dec 8, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry.
I didn't catch the Sept. 21st broadcast of FAUX to interpret what George MEANT to say but didn't.
I apologize for using his exact quote.
I know, right! And I thought it was only the left who constantly needed to remind their half-witted voter base what Obama "really means"!
o

Louisville, KY

#3157 Dec 8, 2012
Yea

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3158 Dec 8, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you'll believe it from one of your leftist rags, shit-fer-brains.
It must have come to a real shock to you when you found out all your aliases couldn't vote, eh, even in AZ.

Did you catch the results of the election?

Apparently not...

Location hidden

#3159 Dec 8, 2012
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3160 Dec 8, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right! And I thought it was only the left who constantly needed to remind their half-witted voter base what Obama "really means"!

We already know.

FAUX reminds their nutjob viewers what Obama "really means" without hearing anything.

Then there is this:

"I'm not familiar precisely with what I said, but I'll stand by what I said, whatever it was." —Mitt Romney (May 17, 2012)

"We have a president, who I think is a nice guy, but he spent too much time at Harvard, perhaps." —Mitt Romney, who has two Harvard degrees (April 5, 2012)

"I love this state. The trees are the right height." —Mitt Romney, campaigning in Michigan (February 2012)

"As president, I will create 12 million new jobs." —Mitt Romney, during the second presidential debate
"Government does not create jobs. Government does not create jobs." —Mitt Romney, 45 minutes later (Oct. 16, 2012)

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." -- George Bush-- at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." --Washington, D.C. June 18, 2002

I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

And that's exactly what FAUX does.

Poor "busy" teabaggers

Location hidden

#3161 Dec 8, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It must have come to a real shock to you when you found out all your aliases couldn't vote, eh, even in AZ.
Did you catch the results of the election?
Apparently not...
Arizona? Aliases?

Location hidden

#3162 Dec 8, 2012
Obama's New Rising Star!

Long before Korean star PSY got America to dance “Gangnam Style,” he had a different rap: Urging the torture and murder of Americans.

The portly performer, with his trademark sunglasses and garish suits, is riding an international wave of popularity thanks to his smash hit and accompanying video. He’s scheduled to perform the song, and presumably, his quirky dance moves at the “Christmas in Washington” concert Dec. 21 with President Obama in attendance. But one hopes he won’t dip into his archives when he puts together the presidential playlist.

“Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers.”

- PSY, in a 2004 rap performance

“Kill those f---ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives,” PSY rapped on a South Korean band’s 2004 song,“Dear Americans.”

And more vile verses followed:

“Kill those f---ing Yankees who ordered them to torture.”

“Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers.”

“Kill them all slowly and painfully.”

Location hidden

#3163 Dec 8, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
Obama's New Rising Star!
Long before Korean star PSY got America to dance “Gangnam Style,” he had a different rap: Urging the torture and murder of Americans.
Ah... he must be connected to the topic here... right?

Location hidden

#3164 Dec 8, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know.
FAUX reminds their nutjob viewers what Obama "really means" without hearing anything.
Obama, a consistent supporter of civil rights for gay couples, nevertheless said as early as 2004 and through 2008 that he didn’t support same-sex marriage.

He had written that he believed "that American society can choose to carve out a special place for the union of a man and a woman."

In 2010, he said he wasn’t prepared to reverse himself.

May, 2012 the president said he thinks same-sex couples should be able to get married.

On the Flip-O-Meter, he earns a Full Flop.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Location hidden

#3165 Dec 8, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, a consistent supporter of civil rights for gay couples, nevertheless said as early as 2004 and through 2008 that he didn’t support same-sex marriage.
And yet he evolved to his current position.

You don't get newspapers out to your cave, eh?

Guess who won the 2012 election?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3166 Dec 8, 2012
positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>All of them were young extremists practicing Islamic doctrine.<quoted text>yes. And a reminder.
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're reminding everyone these "young extremists practicing Islamic doctrine" attacked us on 9/11/01 because of American imperialism, then yes, you have a point.
They attacked us in accordance with the doctrine of Islam and it's goals, IMO

Location hidden

#3167 Dec 8, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
Tell us: Where does Romney stand on women's access to abortion... today?
rfirma1

Sykesville, MD

#3168 Dec 8, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. The vast majority of 911 terrorists were Saudis. Do we attack Saudi Arabia? There are many terrorist cells in France, do we attack the French?
Like Iraq, Afghanistan did not attack us. Our country was NOT acting in self-defense. Like Iraq, the invasion of Afghanistan was an act of aggression. The invasion and ensuing occupation of Afghanistan establish an ongoing war crime.
What part of this do you not get?
Had the Saudi terrorists been planning their murderous rampage in Saudi Arabia they would have been dealt with thre before they could put their plan in action. France has their own way of dealing with terrorist cells within their borders.
Afghanistan harbored the alqueda organization which was led by the man that took credit for 9/11 and were told to hand Osama over or be dealt with..........they refused and were deemed accomplices.........
Iraq had been threatening Saudi Arabia, Kuwait for 12 years after the first Iraq war.........had broken every un resolution up to that point.......targeted our aircraft flying the no fly zones and on numerous occasions........approached the allied lines guarding against sad dam with armored columns....it was time to give the un some relevancy by acting in response to these continuing threats.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#3169 Dec 8, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text>????? OK. blame your messiah for Iraq too! Blame him also for whats happening in Egypt, rico.....after all he caters to islamic countries.
Your finger pointing rant is what I expected...

Faux news would be proud of this sheep.

Brooklyn, New York

#3170 Dec 8, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>That's not Rico, gawd.
Sometimes their ignorance knows no bounds.

Brooklyn, New York

#3171 Dec 8, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>Obama, a consistent supporter of civil rights for gay couples, nevertheless said as early as 2004 and through 2008 that he didnÂ’t support same-sex marriage.

He had written that he believed "that American society can choose to carve out a special place for the union of a man and a woman."

In 2010, he said he wasnÂ’t prepared to reverse himself.

May, 2012 the president said he thinks same-sex couples should be able to get married.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Now, run a flip flop test on the loser in the presidential race, Willard...

Willard's flippity floppity fantastic fandango flushed his campaign down the tubes...Will the real Willard Romney please stand up?

Nevermind. You didn't win.

Outstanding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min RayOne 165,525
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,154,194
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 35 min Sunshine 33,476
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,850
In 2016, Republicans will be fighting to hold S... 1 hr Marine Corp Pat 2
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 1 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 267
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 7 hr mjjcpa 1,105
More from around the web