Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Comments (Page 136)

Showing posts 2,701 - 2,720 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
PepeLaPew

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

OBAMA O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica We all will pay dearly for this MISTAKE.

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

PepeLaPew wrote:
OBAMA O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica We all will pay dearly for this MISTAKE.
You should move back to Europe then.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope we are sick and tired of you retard Obama Bots making excuse's for THE Obama Messiah
Why, Vince? Is it cutting into your making excuses for why Romney lost time?

To be fair, Vince: you have been making excuses now for over a year, that long list of losers that you endorsed.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I look forward to the downfall of this Obama
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

You mean like the down fall of Backmann, Perry, Cain, Gingrich, Frothy Rick, and Romney?

Your record isn't so hot, MOOCH.
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

White Pride wrote:
<quoted text>I loaned out my copy of the Obama 2016 video a month ago and haven't gotten it back yet. I found my copy at Walmart. If you haven't seen this movie you really need to. It cost less than $15.00 at Walmart.
Saw it!

Since: Nov 12

Seneca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

olddogs1964 wrote:
<quoted text> ya and i call black trash when i see it all day and ur type wanting everything for nothing not willing to work for what u have expecting white people and others to give to u while u dont give back ur kind of people are takers and steelers and ur lower than scum
Whoa big guy, I'm whiter than white.. must have been a misunderstanding because i agree with you! don't break out the M60 on me just yet lol

“I'm always right!”

Since: Oct 12

Palm Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
You mean like the down fall of Backmann, Perry, Cain, Gingrich, Frothy Rick, and Romney?
Your record isn't so hot, MOOCH.
How many days did Slick Willie serve with HIS reserve unit?
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>Whites migrated from the caves of Siberia...google the damn thing.
Of course! Everything on the Internet is true! LMAO

Seneca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ppl. came in with a divide and conquer mentality....who the hell can get anything accomplished with whitey still holding the strings.
They should've chopped your ppls. head off the moment the whites of their eyes were shown. You savages were impossible to handle when the masses didn't hold the knives and guns. Yes, your ppl. raped and damaged the land....and you're still doing it as we blog.
Hell in Africa they had knives, spears and a kick ass mentality. Too bad the chieftains sold thier own people to us whites or else we wouldnt have had slaves! If it hadnt have been whites it would have been some other race. Whites have always built up land to it's potential, and learned and moved on

Seneca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
No guns...no wins. Whites made sure the natives didn't have guns. They blocked everything that would've meant freedom to the Homeland.
They have guns now...try that savage shyt again if you want.
Whites typically use a divide and conquer strategy to get what they want when the natives are fighting each other. This is nothing short of having the devil use the same thing to control. Y'alls shyt is demonically induced.
Holy shit are you high? The bow and arrow of the native americans kicked our asses when we first showed up with matchlock rifles, but we retreated, regrouped, and re-invented our weapons to better deal with our adversaries.. we bought the first bit of america with beads and booze, the rest we fought for just like the africans are still fighting in africa to this day. Blame your tribal leaders for the slavery! they sold you to us!!

Seneca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll make them work for us. Whites will be gone in 40yrs.
The only way we'll be gone in 40 yrs is if we breed you all into mulattos. Go ahead and try to make the asians work for you, I'd would enjoy watching them go samurai on your lazy black ass

Seneca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard of blocking items from entering a hostile land. Thats what the whites have done in Zimbabwe.
Whatever, Zimbabwe is not a hostile land unless your a white farmer, the UN Would be all over giving to the poor defensless black people if this were anywhere near the truth. Nobody was shipping in miracle grow items to the whites, hard work made the farms work.. sorry blacks in zimbabwe cant figure it out yet

Seneca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites migrated from the caves of Siberia...google the damn thing.
So what we all migrated from somewhere, Maybe blacks migrated from some cave in Africa, and? Maybe your black asses got lazy and complacent in your nice warm continent while the other races had to learn to adapt to harsh conditions. Too bad you never had to learn to survive mother nature in any other than the best of conditions
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

The Voting Majority wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, if you're a white collar, fat cat CEO who gets richer by stripping pay and benefits from your workforce, you will pay dearly!

If you love deregulation so you can rape the middle class of their life savings, you will pay dearly!

If you are a healthcare CEO who wants to deny coverage for pre-existing conditions, you will pay dearly!

If you're a white angry male who wants to control woman, minorities and hate gays, you will pay dearly!

God Bless President Obama!
Damn that black president sure knows how to make people angry!! It's not whites! It's not rich! It's not middle class! It's not even normal Americans!
It's blacks, whoring around females! And very jealous takers! I say let BO take care if you without OUR money!

Seneca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

The Voting Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, if you're a white collar, fat cat CEO who gets richer by stripping pay and benefits from your workforce, you will pay dearly!
If you love deregulation so you can rape the middle class of their life savings, you will pay dearly!
If you are a healthcare CEO who wants to deny coverage for pre-existing conditions, you will pay dearly!
If you're a white angry male who wants to control woman, minorities and hate gays, you will pay dearly!
God Bless President Obama!
A white angry male Who wants to control women minorities and hate gays?? what planet are you from? angry white males just want the us govt to stop spending so much frikkin money!! money that comes from everyone's taxes, not just angry white men. There should be angry hispanic men, angry black men, and angry women of all races! The govrnment cant fix all your problems!

Seneca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn that black president sure knows how to make people angry!! It's not whites! It's not rich! It's not middle class! It's not even normal Americans!
It's blacks, whoring around females! And very jealous takers! I say let BO take care if you without OUR money!
AMEN, The pres wants to blame the rich, but the tax plan is already progressive based on income. Class warfare at its finest got him reelected ( along with giveaways, voter fraud, and misplaced racial pride)

Seneca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Where the hell are you new hammer time? You drunk and passed out already on the white man's poison? I actually like debating with your just crawled out of the ethiopian cave black ass. So let's hear some more white bashing
PepeLaPew

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
You should move back to Europe then.
That's why people left Europe becouse what is happening here has already happened in EUROPE.Smartenup a==wipe, just don't read one newspaper.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

you have been making excuses now for over a year
In other words he has been making excuses for three less years than your party and president.

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

PepeLaPew wrote:
<quoted text>That's why people left Europe becouse what is happening here has already happened in EUROPE.Smartenup a==wipe, just don't read one newspaper.
Yes... just goto Europe and get the fck out of my USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,701 - 2,720 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••