Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9380 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2900 Dec 4, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
<quoted text>Since you can't read go to You Tube and watch a videoI.If Clinton was forced to sign NAFTA why did he think NAFTA was so great ? Why did Clinton praise NAFTA if he was really against NAFTA ?
He was a fine actor like reagan.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2901 Dec 4, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Just to ask you. what will you replace the hated white folks with to keep the wealth going? Just asking. Believe it or not many people donot care but the thinking is different and this seems to be heading towards a second and third world existence. I firmly believed that when african americans achieved power that they would lead the way towards affluency as they spoke this from the beginning. I thought that there would be thousands and thousands of factories built in poverty stricken areas as from their spewing of knowing all the answers once equality was achieved. Trillions of dollars have been spent now to get us that. There is a massive void in the private side by your culture. And yet you live quite well off of others on the private side. It is a shame that America has institutionalized poverty and has emasculated greatness in individuals due to their backgrounds in the name of political correctness, diversity and other idiocy agendas that has now brought us to the brink of destruction. We used to be number one in everything even with our flaws which were wrong. Not anymore. One other thing. the elitists and morons who caused all of this will not go quietly and will exterminate many before your power is achieved. Your neighbors are not your enemy even if they mouth off. As you do.
Your logic is flawed. Get the hell outta the way and we will get it for ourselves. Need i remind you whites any longer that your days ae numbered. Pack it up and drive off the fiscal cliff.....after which we will command the USA.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2902 Dec 4, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, they first said years ago that they wanted to be equal, but then they tasted the fruit of power, and decided they liked it, so now they want to be more than equal.
We were already equal....just took a while to realize it.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2903 Dec 4, 2012
Obama Is Gay wrote:
<quoted text>You are a complete and total retard. Bill Clinton who was the most powerful man in the world at the time could not have been forced into doing anything he didn't want to do,unless he was black mailed by one of the many,many,many women that he raped and molested. Are you in love with Bill Clinton ? Do you have a gay crush on Slick Willy ? Sounds like your in love with him. From what I've heard about the book that Monica is writing Bill Clinton is bisexual and loved MMF three somes so maybe you have a chance with Bill. And there is plenty of evidence to support the claims that Obama is gay so if Bill turns you down maybe you can blow Obama ? Get your GED and learn how to read retard.
THats the reason you bytches lost the election...too damn nasty and vulgar toward our President. You onery skanks deserve nothing but a shyt pile to sleep on.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2904 Dec 4, 2012
Obama Is Gay wrote:
<quoted text>An entire country of rappers,crack heads,welfare moms,football players and basketball players cannot survive on it's own. Who they gonna rob when whitey is gone ?. Maybe Charlie Manson will come up from Helter Skelter or what ever the hell that was and show them what to do. Fly Black Bird Fly
Just like we kicked you kkkrackas outta South Africa, we will do the same in America. We ppl. know how to get down to the business of being without whitey. MOVE ALREADY, and see how things go from y'alls perch on Mars.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2905 Dec 4, 2012
Viking Princess wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Clinton screwed the working men and women when he gave us NAFTA. This country started going down hill when Clinton signed NAFTA. When Billary ran Arkansas he was a tool of Tyson Chicken and Walmart,that is why Clinton signed The Right to Work Law in Arkansas so Tyson employees and Walmart Sheep could never unionize. Bill Clinton is a low life sleeze who should be a registered sex offender but instead he is a hero of the Democratic Party. I just hope something doesn't happen to MOnica before she finishes her book.
Reagan started the shyt....bush ratified it...Clinton caved in to republican thugs.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2906 Dec 4, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm..."we have ever-increasing poverty, and ever-decreasing living standards, which do a fine job of killing off the poor..."
Funny, all I hear from the democrat party is how much they've done for the poor and minorities in this country over the last 50 years and "vote for us, we care about the people".
Now why on Earth would the democrat party want to keep people poor and dependent on government assistance...?
The answer is blowing in the wind..........
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2907 Dec 4, 2012
Show Me wrote:
<quoted text>Your right. Bill Clinton will go down as the worst president in history. I can't wait to read the Monica book,should be pretty steamy. Bill liked orgys and one tine he told Jennifer Flowers that Hillary got more "p ussy" then he did. Hillary is a dike,look it up online if you don't believe me.
Looking anything up on line is akin to watching FOX. Only dummies watch FOX.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2908 Dec 4, 2012
Show Me wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Obama and Bill Clinton can screw each other. They have already screwed the whole nation
You are mistaken about Obama and Clinton....reagan and bush 1 put the screws to America. Then bush 2 put the finishing touch on ending the middle class. Republicans are some dangerous bytches.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2909 Dec 4, 2012
Show Me wrote:
<quoted text>Ross Perot took votes from Bush 1 thats how we got stuck with Chester Molester Clinton
Ross Perot was a non-factor. Clinton kicked bush 1 a$$ soundly.
"read my lips" reneged on not to raise taxes and the ppl. remembered that.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2910 Dec 4, 2012
Mr Billy wrote:
<quoted text>The democrat party is the gay party. Thats why the democrat party mascot is a big hairy ass
Is that the reason the gop likes to screw the hairy a$$.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2911 Dec 4, 2012
Mr Billy wrote:
<quoted text>If whitey left who would you rob ?
Lets let them be gone first...then it can be said who gets robbed.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2912 Dec 4, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Ross Perot was a non-factor. Clinton kicked bush 1 a$$ soundly.
"read my lips" reneged on not to raise taxes and the ppl. remembered that.
Clinton prevaricated on "I did not have sex with that woman," and the people remembered that too - to the shame of those who thought he was a damn fine President. Yes, he signed NAFTA, which was a coup for big business, but he did a lot of good for the working class in the meantime.

I really wish he would just have admitted that he DID have sex with 'that woman', and moved the hell on. I would have forgiven him a lot faster for the truth, than having busted him in a stupid, pointless, lie.

Hillary probably knew about it before he did it.

:)

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2913 Dec 4, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets let them be gone first...then it can be said who gets robbed.
You won't get rid of us that easily - we white folks like it here, and we intend to stay whether anyone else likes it or not. Of course, if we really want to go back to feudalism, as the movers and shakers of the white persuasion seem to desire to do, we'll have to take our chances with keeping our grip on the property - and we're leasing most of it to the Chinese.
Wonder what white reaction will be when China re-institutes 'Prima Nocte'....

:)

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#2914 Dec 4, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
We were already equal....just took a while to realize it.
Think so? check the crime rates and out of wedlock birthrates, and get back to us. You people are an embarrassment to civilized society.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2915 Dec 4, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but I'm drunk again.
That's a shame.
Sure

Houston, TX

#2916 Dec 4, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>We were already equal....just took a while to realize it.
You can't be equal, you aren't capable.

Since: Nov 12

Seneca

#2918 Dec 4, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant...especially seeing how there never were, nor are there now, poor white people.
Seriously? You actually said that?? OK, Roman empire... White slavery built that.. Scots-Irish and the immigration to america, Potato famine, The winter of our discontent...Oh no, White people have never ever been poor or had hardships..no wonder we are the meanest and most adaptable people on the planet.

Seneca

#2919 Dec 4, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like we kicked you kkkrackas outta South Africa, we will do the same in America. We ppl. know how to get down to the business of being without whitey. MOVE ALREADY, and see how things go from y'alls perch on Mars.
oh yeah africa does great with black leadership. starvin' marvin' ring a bell? black people are too greedy, That's why the only time an african country thrives is when a white is in charge

Seneca

#2920 Dec 4, 2012
WHITES the new minority wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I didn't know you were working to pay for my Obamachecks.
Nice to meet you, Sir!
May I have a raise?
Now get your ass back to work so I don't have to!
You POS!
Cute! Yea alot of white guys are working and paying taxes for your free ride, that's how we were raised. Too bad the blacks in this country still look to the white man for thier living.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nuculur option 1,382,238
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 46 min HILLARY 2016 224,665
News Trump's Supreme Court list underscores election... 1 hr spocko 209
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques Orleans 214,274
News Hillary Clinton keeps losing. So how come she's... 4 hr Frankendrumpf 105
News US gives directive to schools on transgender ba... 5 hr Three Days Paleo 10
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) 23 hr Samuel Clemens jr 46
More from around the web