Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2275 Nov 27, 2012
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
what is your fascination with other people's underwear?
i see an increase of $236 as more reasonable but $1200 obama proposes is akin to theft..........i understand that as a entitlement taker...you won't be subject to such taxes.....but those of us that work, raise families and contribute do have a problem with losing that amount of money to a system that doesn't appreciate the hardships we have already made for his pet projects. news flash from europe today says that italy will not be able to sustain it's medical/health insurance system.
i say to heck with obama and his taxes........if he's not willing to cut entitlements...he can go suck pond water. make sure the republicans in congress tell him that.
Cut entitlements and watch those white owned businesses collaspe to the ground. At best the rethugs better leave entitlements alone. F it up if you want to...2014 is coming.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2276 Nov 27, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
Black Rhino is one of those who voted for Obama so he can stay at home all day and play with his Obama Phone and Free Obama Internet Access. Ever notice Black Rhino is always online all during the day. Black Rhino stays up all night watching David Letterman and smoking Crack that he bought with his Obama stamps then sleeps late and logs on late morning to spew his Ghetto Hatred of anyone who works hard and pays taxes,talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
What they hay...you are a resident jail-bird. Get off the internet, your 5 minutes is up.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2277 Nov 27, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
When Barack and Michelle Obama have Sex Michelle always gets on top because Barack Obama always screws up
Romney and Ann never screw....too troublesome trying to light a match under her a$$.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2278 Nov 27, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
if they do it doggy style, they can both watch BET at the same time.
better yet...they can watch the re-runs of hula-hoop willard losing all over again and again and again and again....hehehehehe Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2279 Nov 27, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
Barack Obama and Osama Bin Laden both have friends who bombed the Pentagon
That would be the CIAs covert operative named Broadman.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2280 Nov 27, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
<quoted text>Then Michelle has to wear the Strap On and pretend she is Larry Sinclair
Double take..........only white boys need strap-ons. Vienna treats won't help.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2281 Nov 27, 2012
Shining USA no more wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't stand her
Can't sit her either. Jealous Mothrafudder..........

InCrEaSe_ThE_PeA cE

Since: Nov 11

Auckland, New Zealand

#2282 Nov 27, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>1-BHO is not a "natural-born Citizen" as is required to even legally run for prez.
2-He was SELECTED in two illegal elections(just like Bush2 & Clinton)
3-The sorry piece of excrement isn't even half-black.
4-Obama is the antichrist.
Obamanites don't want the truth known so I'll say it straight-up.
LYING is Obama 's native -tongue. The same tongue he used so expertly in the Chicago bath houses. BHO is a complete fraud with a stolen Social Security number and forged Hawaiian Birth Certificate. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and he is using a stolen Social Security number.
Exposing this fraud Obama is my lifetime ministry. I am on a mission from God.
Simply because BHO-SR was a foreigner Obama is not a "natural-born Citizen" of the USA as is required by the Constitution to even run for President.
Obama was born a Brit in Kenya and later adopted in Indonesia as Moslem Barry Soetoro(the name he used in college to get a Fulbright scholarship and 2.6GPA). His real father was Frank Marshall Davis and BHO's mom was a pornstar.
Instead they prefer to believe a lie.
I feel sorry for people like you LMAO...
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2283 Nov 27, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>1-BHO is not a "natural-born Citizen" as is required to even legally run for prez.
2-He was SELECTED in two illegal elections(just like Bush2 & Clinton)
3-The sorry piece of excrement isn't even half-black.
4-Obama is the antichrist.
Obamanites don't want the truth known so I'll say it straight-up.
LYING is Obama 's native -tongue. The same tongue he used so expertly in the Chicago bath houses. BHO is a complete fraud with a stolen Social Security number and forged Hawaiian Birth Certificate. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and he is using a stolen Social Security number.
Exposing this fraud Obama is my lifetime ministry. I am on a mission from God.
Simply because BHO-SR was a foreigner Obama is not a "natural-born Citizen" of the USA as is required by the Constitution to even run for President.
Obama was born a Brit in Kenya and later adopted in Indonesia as Moslem Barry Soetoro(the name he used in college to get a Fulbright scholarship and 2.6GPA). His real father was Frank Marshall Davis and BHO's mom was a pornstar.
Instead they prefer to believe a lie.
Dayummmm...you are better that FOX faux news and the Donald put together.
I doubt God gave you a mission...more like the devil. Impish MOthrafudder.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2284 Nov 27, 2012
Get a statement from Preside homeboy.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2285 Nov 27, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously? LOL!
Where's the obvious Obama plan to cut entitlement spending?
You geniuses DO realize we have to stop spending more than we take in, right?
Okay jimmy, where do we start?
Might i suggest ending farm subsidies, oil subsidies, foreign subsidies, corporate subsidies, state subsidies, military contract subsidies, gov't employee subsides, congressional subsidies, pensions; the likes in which we ask the gov't for nothing. How bout that for starters!!!!
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2286 Nov 27, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
But it doesn't.
Where's the connection between the KKK and the republican party? Chris Matthew's opinion doesn't count.
OTOH, I can provide at least two high ranking democrats who've made blatantly obvious racist comments yet suffered ZERO repercussions.
republican party=racists=kkk=neo-con=nazi =skinheads=aryan nation=limbaugh=FOX=hannity=ro mney=rove=trump=koch brothers=gov. scott=the southern strategy=the tea-banlicans=southern governors=reich wing evangelicals...dayummmm...the list goes on and on.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#2287 Nov 27, 2012
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>what is your fascination with other people's underwear?

i see an increase of $236 as more reasonable but $1200 obama proposes is akin to theft..........i understand that as a entitlement taker...you won't be subject to such taxes.....but those of us that work, raise families and contribute do have a problem with losing that amount of money to a system that doesn't appreciate the hardships we have already made for his pet projects. news flash from europe today says that italy will not be able to sustain it's medical/health insurance system.

i say to heck with obama and his taxes........if he's not willing to cut entitlements...he can go suck pond water. make sure the republicans in congress tell him that.
Nothing said that Hannity or Limboob hasn't said before...

Supply side economics suited you just fine, while it financially bankrupted this country you neo cons didn't complain one bit...

Now that it takes other measures to fix the shitbucket that voodoo economics put us in, you are outraged.

Oh the irony.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#2288 Nov 27, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
Black Rhino is one of those who voted for Obama so he can stay at home all day and play with his Obama Phone and Free Obama Internet Access. Ever notice Black Rhino is always online all during the day. Black Rhino stays up all night watching David Letterman and smoking Crack that he bought with his Obama stamps then sleeps late and logs on late morning to spew his Ghetto Hatred of anyone who works hard and pays taxes,talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
Add a few "Gold tooth wearin" and a couple of "They took our jobs!!!" This would be a truly authentic hillbilly yokel rant...

Outstanding.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#2289 Nov 27, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously? LOL!

Where's the obvious Obama plan to cut entitlement spending?

You geniuses DO realize we have to stop spending more than we take in, right?
Where was your "genius" when trickle down economics dropped this country into this recession?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2290 Nov 27, 2012
RayOne wrote:
Get a statement from Preside homeboy.
http://www.foxnews.mo bi/quickPage.html?page=22995 &external=1823891.proteus. fma#quickPage_html_page_22995_ content_84116814_pageNum_1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2291 Nov 27, 2012
i hope black rhino enjoys his free crap and i would bet he says we still owe him something just like all of his folk do
Truth

Brandon, FL

#2293 Nov 27, 2012
WHITES the new minority wrote:
Stupid, much?
No. It's just that people are making up silly accusations about the president when all the really see is that he's black! To hate someone because of their race is the height of ignorance.
Truth

Brandon, FL

#2294 Nov 27, 2012
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>We've taken it for 4 years . There will be another Civil War. This country is going to split apart. Those who work are getting tired of feeding and paying for free cell phones for those who will not work.
We are should be deported. This country belongs to the Indians, duh!

“Identifying Wolves”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2295 Nov 27, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh nooo! Not a muslim president! Lets elect the mormon & his magic underwear! Maybe he can use his underwear to magically erase the destruction bush caused this nation. Maybe everyone will ignore his magic underwear if we just say he's white, but was born in Mexico & his ancestors own slaves! I'm seriously beginning to believe you people are retarded. This was a no brainer. Mitt would'nt have won if the whole country was gay & we all were 1 color. You keep bringing up muslims as if you ever met & spoke to 1 to know what they're about. Islam is a monotheistic religion just like christianity & catholicism. Monotheistic meaning 1 God so how can you condemn a person basically because they call their God by a different name than you call your God? & no, I am not muslim! My father is a baptist preacher, but thats ignorant to judge a person based on their religious belief. The bible clearly says"EVERY MAN WILL BE JUDGED BY THEIR OWN BELIEF", & your not God to judge!
Listen, if you want what he is going to dish out to you fine! You will be one of them that will pay a hefty price for the love affair you have going on with your loyality to the allah follower! Now show me the scripture you mentioned, if you can......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 1,583,091
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min American Lady 287,852
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 1 hr Katrina 1,564
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Mothra 37,276
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 2 hr Tm Cln 8,667
News Obamacare votes muddle Sen. Dean Heller's messa... 3 hr NOM s Waffle House 1
News Republican Bob Turner wins NY special election (Sep '11) 6 hr Television Engineer 2
More from around the web