Human rights watchdog sees Libya impr...

Human rights watchdog sees Libya improving despite attack on US mission that killed ambassador

There are 43 comments on the Star Tribune story from Jan 15, 2013, titled Human rights watchdog sees Libya improving despite attack on US mission that killed ambassador. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

Libya made major strides toward establishing democracy and political rights last year, a pro-democracy watchdog group Freedom House said in a report to be released Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#23 Jan 17, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about the law, teapussy.
hahahahahahahahahaha
I deal with it everyday pookie. Give it a shot if you want to play. I could use another settlement check.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#24 Jan 17, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.

au contraire

Location hidden

#25 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Liar.
Such an effort. Careful Monday pookie, they porta pottys cost more than the tickets to the coronation, but the buffet will please you.
Your Ex

United States

#26 Jan 17, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>6 days till Hillary takes the Benghazi stand, Pigbagger. 6 Days.
And what will you
Cry
About after that's over and done with?
Back to your acorn nuttiness?
Your Ex

United States

#27 Jan 17, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text> I deal with it everyday pookie. Give it a shot if you want to play. I could use another settlement check.
Ah, making your living as an * libelist?
How's that lawsuit against the state of Florida about your
Sunburn
Going?
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#28 Jan 17, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Your uselessness precedes you, pukie.

hahahahahahahaha

au contraire

Location hidden

#29 Jan 17, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, making your living as an * libelist?
How's that lawsuit against the state of Florida about your
Sunburn
Going?
How your liberal idiotic gun laws doing, limiting 7 bullets to law inforcement. You can't make this stuff up.

NY Gun Law Passed Too Fast; LEO's Can Only Carry 7 Rounds!…
www.marlinowners.com/forum/rkba/107283-ny-gun... 08, 2011 · ny new gun law 7 round include police, ny police 7 rounds, ny police 7 rounds new law, ny police only allowed 7 bullets, nys gun law bars police …
NY's gun law - why 7 rounds???- Page 2 - Glock Talk
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#30 Jan 17, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
They'd only need one to shoot a lying, wide-ass like you. Step outta line, boy. You have no friends amongst the tumbleweeds.

hahahahahahahaha

au contraire

Location hidden

#31 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
They'd only need one to shoot a lying, wide-ass like you. Step outta line, boy. You have no friends amongst the tumbleweeds.
hahahahahahahaha
Come see me maggot, we'll play a game with a pea. It will match your brain. Got that proof yet or are you still running and hiding?
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#32 Jan 17, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
grifters like you don't demand proof from anyone. Now be a good little pre-op transexual and go jo to your autographed picture if rush.

teapussy cry-a-thon: Day 72

hahahahahahahahaha

au contraire

Location hidden

#33 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
grifters like you don't demand proof from anyone. Now be a good little pre-op transexual and go jo to your autographed picture if rush.
teapussy cry-a-thon: Day 72
hahahahahahahahaha
Sure I can you lying mo fo. I can do anything I want until you can prove me wrong. Got proof yet stalker......get off your knees girl, I don't swing that way.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#34 Jan 17, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been proven wrong by everyone who has ever responded to your dumbass spam, pukie. Now pull that thong outcha ass. It's strainin' your brain.

hahahahahahahahahaha

au contraire

Location hidden

#35 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You've been proven wrong by everyone who has ever responded to your dumbass spam, pukie. Now pull that thong outcha ass. It's strainin' your brain.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Find that proof yet that Topix gave you my personal information. My lawyer needs something to do.

Don't worry, when they bounce you, you have several other names and addresses.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#36 Jan 17, 2013
The BenghaziDeception investigation should not be hidden in by a domestic terrorism story.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#37 Jan 17, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one, lefraud? Dewey? Cheatem? Howe?

hahahahahahahahahaha

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#38 Jan 18, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>6 days till Hillary takes the Benghazi stand, Pigbagger. 6 Days.
How long before you quit blaming your own country for terrorist attacks and giving aid and comfort to said terrorists?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#39 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Find that proof yet that Topix gave you my personal information. My lawyer needs something to do.
Don't worry, when they bounce you, you have several other names and addresses.
Prove you have a lawyer, a job, or a functioning intellect, au Jimbo.:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#40 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Sure I can you lying mo fo. I can do anything I want until you can prove me wrong. Got proof yet stalker......get off your knees girl, I don't swing that way.
Your continued efforts to use demands for "proof" when you yourself have never proven ANYTHING you've claimed are quite amusing.

In a way, I blame myself. I've demanded proof from you so many times (and been ignored or insulted) that I've probably given you the idea for this.

Still, it's good for a laugh...:)
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#42 Jan 18, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove you have a lawyer, a job, or a functioning intellect, au Jimbo.:)
No deluded Professor Fartsack, we know you are the poster child of leftist worthlessness...unemployed and on some kind of government assistance and all the while spouting off nonsense.
Cat74

United States

#43 Jan 18, 2013
Want billions of dollars in American tax money? Kill their Ambassador, and other Americans, and Obama will shower you with dollars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Frankendrumpf 239,241
News Why it Matters: Income inequality 3 min OccupyThis 365
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,417,843
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min District 1 222,370
News A former adviser to Nigel Farage said the outgo... 1 hr gwww 10
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 2 hr Meow Meow Meow 73
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 3 hr Le Jimbo 18
More from around the web