Birtherism Lives in the Missouri Legislature

Full story: Fired Up! Missouri
If you thought Birtherism would cease to exist upon the reelection of President Obama, you'd be wrong. Full Story
Caesar

Dingmans Ferry, PA

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Barack Hussein Obama is an illegal alien.

i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss239/nmweatherma...
Klink

Thailand

#2 Dec 31, 2012
>"illegal alien"
-
Among other things!

Obviously the problem is much larger than just an illegal president. It's amazing these Missouri legislators do all this yet could not keep him off the Missouri ballot for president.

Obama supporters are a 30% minority in all but three (3) Missouri counties.

www.politico.com/2012-election/map/#/Presiden...

After this school massacre and resulting gun control measures I could go on about Obama's plans for the future of this country, why he compared himself to president Lincoln, why the Mexican drug cartels were trained and armed by Fast & Furious. How the police have been trained and federal agencies prepped for some kind of war. Obama said he wanted a police force or homeland security as large as the US military. For what reason?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,154,072
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 14 min Chicopee 240
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 54 min Calvin_Coolish 165,485
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr jacques Ottawau 181,832
Will the Supreme Court End Gay Marriage as an E... 7 hr nhjeff 439
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 8 hr barefoot2626 1,104
Only Club Penguin Names and Passwords!!! (Sep '09) 10 hr louisbrett 2,978
More from around the web