Senators Reach Agreement On Overhauling Immigration

Jan 28, 2013 Full story: National Public Radio 584

A bipartisan group of leading senators has reached agreement on the principles of sweeping legislation to rewrite the nation's immigration laws.

Full Story
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#125 Jan 31, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody has to pay for the trillions of dollars we wasted looking for non existent, imaginary WMD's.
Where do you thing that money came from?
That's only part of it. This is foreign and domestic. It is more then just Dem/Repub. And if progressive Dems were true to what you wrote. We would be home today without anyone over there. they are liars and frauds who do the work of the elitists just like RINO'S/NEO CONS that pose as conservative Repubs.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#126 Jan 31, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
Do you doubt that in Washington DC any day of the week there aren't maybe a 100,000 people armed on those Streets? You do know there is more in Washington than the Capital and White House, right?
<quoted text>
I was not refering to the criminal element(politiciabs aside)
Billy Ringo

Turtle Lake, ND

#127 Jan 31, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> That's only part of it. This is foreign and domestic. It is more then just Dem/Repub. And if progressive Dems were true to what you wrote. We would be home today without anyone over there. they are liars and frauds who do the work of the elitists just like RINO'S/NEO CONS that pose as conservative Repubs.
acle

The families of the 2,000+ needlessly killed for Shrub's Iraq debacle don't much care who was at fault. All they know is that Shrub was the Commander-In-Chief - and it was he who sent their kids to their deaths.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#128 Jan 31, 2013
dwg wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw ,...you hate this people just because they not have properly papers, and for sure I will let you know that is not a game 50/50.
For sure it is about people in a country with democracy and here nothing actually work with this kind of spirit.
Your life is miserable if you not start shift your brutality for accept our reality.
People came here for real freedom first, work hard, take care their family, and root their lifes.
Again it is not a game Sam
Thanks
Dwg
I hate anybody who is in my home without my permission.

anybody who is in my country without the proper papers is essentially in my home without my permission.

you say we should allow anybody who comes here for real freedom?

guy, there are over 6 BILLION people in the world who want real freedom. what do you think would happen if we allowed everybody in the world to come to america for real freedom?

more importantly, what would happen to those already here? how about their children?

america cannot save everybody. sorry. just not possible. if you illegals want a better life, go fix your own country....rather then take away the jobs and lives of citizens in the usa.

illegal is illegal. get the fu#k out of my country.
dwg

Everett, MA

#129 Jan 31, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate anybody who is in my home without my permission.
anybody who is in my country without the proper papers is essentially in my home without my permission.
1) Your home have close doors , alarm , guns etc.

2) we do not have to build fence at the borders at south border.

3) we will build a virtual fence E-VERIFY to stop them in their home of origem (country)
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you say we should allow anybody who comes here for real freedom?
Yes, it is about people, you are not qualify guy to talk about people, because you are to much extremist.

The 2012 election said about people, 11 million undocumented can stay, to play the same rules.

Note: I did not say nothing but the USA VOTERS !!!!
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
guy, there are over 6 BILLION people in the world who want real freedom. what do you think would happen if we allowed everybody in the world to come to america for real freedom?
Like I said you have doors in your house, USA will do their job, you just have to pay TAX for your all life !!!!!
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
more importantly, what would happen to those already here? how about their children?
When you saw undocumented people numbers in this country around 11 million , for sure , if voters wanna amnesty, it will be .
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
america cannot save everybody. sorry. just not possible. if you illegals want a better life, go fix your own country....rather then take away the jobs and lives of citizens in the usa.
illegal is illegal. get the fu#k out of my country.
"....... A bird alone not make spring or summer ...."

Migrate to USA is decision to take care individual situation one time they not fund help in their country of origem.

Thanks
Dwg
the anti dwg

El Paso, TX

#130 Jan 31, 2013
dwg wrote:
<quoted text>
3) we will build a virtual fence E-VERIFY to stop them in their home of origem (country)
<quoted text>
Yes, it is about people, you are not qualify guy to talk about people, because you are to much extremist.
The 2012 election said about people, 11 million undocumented can stay, to play the same rules.
<quoted text>
Like I said you have doors in your house, USA will do their job, you just have to pay TAX for your all life !!!!!
<quoted text>
When you saw undocumented people numbers in this country around 11 million , for sure , if voters wanna amnesty, it will be .
<quoted text>
Migrate to USA is decision to take care individual situation one time they not fund help in their country of origem.
Thanks
Dwg
You are an illiterate idiot, what is more you make no sense, and finally you don't even know what a red underline under a word means. Come into my house illegally and find out if I have a gun, this is not Mexico this is freedom of speech a country where the second amendment is still alive,....not by much...but still alive.
FU dwg

San Diego, CA

#131 Jan 31, 2013
dwg wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thanks
Dwg
It is precisely your attitude about us the taxpayers of the United States of America that angers most of us. I hope you find it funny us paying taxes while you and 11 million others live off of the sweat of our brow. Asian Guy is not the lone bird or spring or summer as you have stated there are countless of us who do not want you here, unless you are willing to pay your dues, taxes and stand in line for due process. If I have my way and if my voice as a taxpayers still means anything to our delusional self serving elected officials you will follow due process. If not, perhaps it is time to reevaluate and begin the process to cleanse our political system.
dwg

Everett, MA

#132 Jan 31, 2013
the anti dwg wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an illiterate idiot, what is more you make no sense, and finally you don't even know what a red underline under a word means. Come into my house illegally and find out if I have a gun, this is not Mexico this is freedom of speech a country where the second amendment is still alive,....not by much...but still alive.
Dispatcher Walter Garbe wrote:
<quoted text> (%)
Thanks for illiterate idiot, I do a hard work to speak 6 language.

I AM SO SORRY IF GUNS STILL HURT THIS SMALL LAND LAST DAYS.

AND TAKE A LOOK AT THIS:

AND TAKE A LOOK AT THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
AND TAKE A LOOK AT THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Thanks
Dispatcher Walter Garbe
james49

Greenbrier, AR

#133 Jan 31, 2013
Mayela wrote:
Exactly November election over now all y'all good for nothing, lazy, tax wasting, Tea Party/Republicans members of congress best get to work.
WHAT A DUMD ASS, THE CLINTON WITH THEIR NAFTA IS WHY OUR ECONOMY IS IN THE TOILET.THAT IS WHY OUR JOBS WENT TO CHINA AND MEXICO NOW OBAMA SIGHNED A TRADE AGGREEMENT WITH SOUTH KOREA LOOK IT UP, ITS EASY TO FIND, THEY WANT TO BE DICTATORS. ALL THEY ARE IS POLITICAL WHORES,LET MEN MARRY MEN LET 11 MILLION MEXICANS HAVE CITIZENSHIP WITHOUT BACK GROUND CHECKS,LETS LET CUBA AND ANYONE ELSE SEND US THEIR REJECTS.AND TALK ABOUT LAZY, IT WAS THE DEMOCRATES THAT GAVE ALL THE CELL PHONE OUT TO THE WELFARE LINE, BUT OF COURSE THE PRESIDENT AND THE FIRST LADY ARE LIVING IN GOVERNMENT HOUSING THEM SELFS ARENT THEY.
Frank

Fredericksburg, VA

#134 Jan 31, 2013
One word for most of the people in this forum "RACIST"
gossamer

Warren, MI

#135 Jan 31, 2013
Immigration immmigration blah blah. Nothing will be done. These Washington types make me sick. All they do is use immigration as a political tool.
dwg

Everett, MA

#136 Jan 31, 2013
gossamer wrote:
Immigration immmigration blah blah. Nothing will be done. These Washington types make me sick. All they do is use immigration as a political tool.
Hahahhhahahahahahahah

You are Republican

Dwg

Location hidden

#137 Jan 31, 2013
dwg wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thanks
Dwg
listen, genius..

the amnesty that they are trying to get approval for does not place a restriction on the numbers that apply.

the reason why is because they simply do not know exactly how many illegals there are out there.

that being the case... since it will be an open amnesty... more than 11 million illegals will apply for the amnesty.

frankly, where will they draw the line?

my guess is - the idiots will not know where to draw the line. because they haven't even considered the scenario. so, what will happen is - HUNDREDS of MILLIONS will apply for the amnesty.

and if they are all approved.. we will have 40+ percent unemployment overnight. there will be chaos for sure.

during the chaos, I think all the liberals will be murdered. by whom, you ask? obviously, by unknown patriots. who else? right?
uIDiotRaceMAkeWo rldpeace

United States

#138 Feb 1, 2013
For US fascist warmongers ruined US and World with your War machines.

Incorporation is not good enough and nor effective in protecting ones Assets, and the Sarbox Act, the US macroeconomic global wars ... as this have imoact more and more This pass couple years on the AMerican Affluent class as many leaving the Militaristic US (all Right Wing fault ) for better pastures, and to the renouncing thier US citizenship...
ADD insult to Injury for the US dysfunctional USCIS policy also have graVe Impact on Professional Immigrants(From China, india...) these are one with Science/Tech background/ Entrepreuners,as millions disenchanted with US treating them as secondary class people and they going home in droves , these Professional Immigrants are closing Companies, and result in no more/fewer Spinoff of Immigrant high tech companies and means no US Technical MAnufacturing Startup... going home because of US Racism, glass Ceiling, US marketing innocence Immigrants as terrorists, US wars on their nation, the US violence and crime, corrupted/gready US leaders etc., most due to the US Right wings fault that bankrupted America financially and Morally , this past few decades you war mongering US radical right wing imbeciles with your US war machimes... had give bad name in world community , they see US as untrustworthy = already 179 nations had giving US the big middle finger.
U radical right wing US NeoCons, Right WING rADIO sHOCk Jocks, right Wing Christain coalition, Us military Industrail Complex... in few decades had bankrupted US financially and morally, and had incited growth and rollback enemies worldwide because of our Militaristic US Imperialism had ruined many nations.
There goes the country. PAradoxically Ironic! Cry or laugh? you know me! MWBHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA You should be ashame of yourself you Anti-American, Anti-Immigrants, Anti-world, Anti-peace, Anti-civil liberty, Anti-human rights, Anti-humanity, Anti-social, Anti-moral... ON AND ON You worst than liberals!
BWHHAHAHHAHHHAaaa So, what you say CONservatives, i forgot very few exisy, you are the lowly war mongering NEo-conservative and/or NEo- MAltusians fruitcakes
Sorry , i'm not a liberal...
dwg

Everett, MA

#139 Feb 1, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
listen, genius..
Thank you :-)
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the amnesty that they are trying to get approval for does not place a restriction on the numbers that apply.
the reason why is because they simply do not know exactly how many illegals there are out there.
For sure they know man, I will explain many ways, how they know:

A) Western union : people use this service to send money out side USA.
B) hospitals (masshealth)
C) bank account
D) consulates ( for sure share info ) passport
E) employment paid by check
F) motor vehicle
G) national grid gas & elet
H) ITIN , tax id identification. veiculo
I) etc........

Today we have computers my friend , 1986 not had.
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
that being the case... since it will be an open amnesty... more than 11 million illegals will apply for the amnesty.
frankly, where will they draw the line?
my guess is - the idiots will not know where to draw the line. because they haven't even considered the scenario. so, what will happen is - HUNDREDS of MILLIONS will apply for the amnesty.
and if they are all approved.. we will have 40+ percent unemployment overnight. there will be chaos for sure.
This guys is already in USA, they have families, obligations, they have their employment already.

They are Americans without documents my friend.

Unemployment in USA is because many people not qualify for those open opportunities, in my state has 300.000 jobs and people can not get the position because they not qualify. It happens around the USA.
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
during the chaos, I think all the liberals will be murdered. by whom, you ask? obviously, by unknown patriots. who else? right?
THANKS
DWG

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#140 Feb 1, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
\
Yeah, well, that's pretty much what all losers say.
Did you pimp for your boy here.......

Menendez: I Reimbursed Donor $60K For Dominican Trips...

PROSTITUTE: Senator 'likes the youngest and newest girls'...

Ties to Clintons...

MORE HOOKERS COME FORWARD...

Could face 30 years...

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#141 Feb 1, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>acle
The families of the 2,000+ needlessly killed for Shrub's Iraq debacle don't much care who was at fault. All they know is that Shrub was the Commander-In-Chief - and it was he who sent their kids to their deaths.
Fast and Furious, Benghazi and more killed in Afghanistan under Obama's stupid rules of engagement..........the we can talk about the 58,000 killed in Viet Nam due to Johnson and liberal politicans sending men into war with their hands tied.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#142 Feb 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sudden concern for spilt blood is touching. Fraudulent, but touching.

Lelie-a-thon: Day 87
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#143 Feb 1, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>acle
We can go back in history if you want. All of the wars and casualties and maimed, injured, the psyche injuries and the dead on both sides. Does it end with the NEO CON Shrub? Who in reality is a glorified progressive who gave back a crumb to the middle class while taking away rights. WW1, WW2. Korea, Viet Nam. The Cold War...Nothing to see here...Just some progressive Dem get togethers. With side helpings of course.

Location hidden

#144 Feb 1, 2013
dwg wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you :-)
<quoted text>
For sure they know man, I will explain many ways, how they know:
A) Western union : people use this service to send money out side USA.
B) hospitals (masshealth)
C) bank account
D) consulates ( for sure share info ) passport
E) employment paid by check
F) motor vehicle
G) national grid gas & elet
H) ITIN , tax id identification. veiculo
I) etc........
Today we have computers my friend , 1986 not had.
<quoted text>
This guys is already in USA, they have families, obligations, they have their employment already.
They are Americans without documents my friend.
Unemployment in USA is because many people not qualify for those open opportunities, in my state has 300.000 jobs and people can not get the position because they not qualify. It happens around the USA.
<quoted text>
THANKS
DWG
hey. thx. I knew you were a smart guy.

with those records you listed, I can now go find these illegals and do as I please with them.

thank you kind sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Yeah 1,110,509
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 4 hr mjjcpa 506
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Billy 32,675
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 8 hr Go Blue Forever 333
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 10 hr Sangelia 9,936
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••