Don't believe the hype, so what Hispanics vote. 58% of Hispanics live in California and Texas. That leaves 42% for 48 more states. We are talking about 10% of the total vote. Considering if 100% of Hispanics vote dem. So that's 5.8% total for CA and TX, that leaves .087% per state of the total vote. Don't be fooled by the news that keep running Hispanic stories every night.Translation-
The GOPasaus finally figured out hispanics vote.
Remember this, the popular vote is not what counts. If California had 200 million Hispanic voters, they would still only have 55 electoral votes. Hispanics don't assimilate and they prefer to live close to the border and speak Spanish, what unites them also keeps them from assimilating into American culture.