Romney extends lead over Obama: Reute...

Romney extends lead over Obama: Reuters/Ipsos poll

There are 1 comment on the Reuters story from Oct 12, 2012, titled Romney extends lead over Obama: Reuters/Ipsos poll. In it, Reuters reports that:

Republican challenger Mitt Romney has extended his lead over President Barack Obama to 3 percentage points, according to a Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll released on Thursday, ahead of a high-stakes debate between the two candidates' running mates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Since: Oct 12

Honesdale, PA

#3 Oct 14, 2012
....cancer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Just call me Abe 3 265,038
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min OBAMANATION 1,520,845
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 28 min WHINNY LIBTARDS 8,409
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 1 hr Not Working Already 1,480
News FBI used controversial dossier in Russia-Trump ... 2 hr swampmudd 107
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr Cleo 240,294
News Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third Party? (Jan '08) Sun UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 29,313
More from around the web