To veto or not to veto?

Full story: CNN

She must decide if she is going to sign into law legislation that would allow business owners, as long as they assert their religious beliefs, to deny service to gay and lesbian customers.
Comments
1 - 20 of 159 Comments Last updated Feb 28, 2014
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Veto!

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

She should veto it, and I think that she will do so. We'll know probably sometime Saturday

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Veto! This is just Jim Crow reincarnated.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

I don't know why she has to drag this out. Just veto it.
Ben Dover

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
People have been forced into a corner; they have no protection for themselves and their children against the homosexual propaganda and targeting of children for indoctrination and often molestation. The homosexuals are not represented by the few fairly "normal" and acceptable displays we see as proponents. The real homosexual is the person, who because we came up with drugs to extend their lives of HIV/AIDS (not cure), they've gone out and increased their infectious activities and actually wear the disease as some perverse badge. The real homosexual is immersed in illegal drugs and uses those drugs to molest homeless adolescents.
No matter how much they fake normality, homosexuals remain predatory and a danger. Just their guilt in killing tens of thousands of people with their disease should be enough to convince people this and stricter laws need be passed. Weak, cowardly and threatened citizens need to learn from Russia. We need laws restricting homosexual propaganda in every venue. It is not freedom of speech; it is perversion targeting people with sickness and depravity.
Were you born stupid or did you have to practice to become so stupid?

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
People have been forced into a corner; they have no protection for themselves and their children against the homosexual propaganda and targeting of children for indoctrination and often molestation. The homosexuals are not represented by the few fairly "normal" and acceptable displays we see as proponents. The real homosexual is the person, who because we came up with drugs to extend their lives of HIV/AIDS (not cure), they've gone out and increased their infectious activities and actually wear the disease as some perverse badge. The real homosexual is immersed in illegal drugs and uses those drugs to molest homeless adolescents.
No matter how much they fake normality, homosexuals remain predatory and a danger. Just their guilt in killing tens of thousands of people with their disease should be enough to convince people this and stricter laws need be passed. Weak, cowardly and threatened citizens need to learn from Russia. We need laws restricting homosexual propaganda in every venue. It is not freedom of speech; it is perversion targeting people with sickness and depravity.
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR F'IN MIND?

The ones who target and molest children you flaming f'in moron ARE NOT GAYS, BUT STRAIGHT PEOPLE ASSHOLE!

"What About Claims That Scientific Research Proves Gay Men Are Likely To Molest Children?
Some conservative groups have argued that scientific research strongly supports their claims that homosexuality and pedophilia are linked. The Family Research Council has produced what is perhaps the most extensive attempt to document this claim. It is an article by Timothy J. Dailey titled Homosexuality and Child Abuse.

With 76 footnotes, many of them referring to papers in scientific journals, it appears at first glance to be a thorough and scholarly discussion of the issue. On further examination, however, its central argument that "the evidence indicates that homosexual men molest boys at rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which heterosexual men molest girls" doesn't hold up. "

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites/r...

Homophobes like you destroy the world asshole / not the other way around!
Truth it

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Nutzo rants like that usually come from very confused, closeted gay Republicans who regularly seek out sex with male prostitutes in public restroom stalls.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Vote
Cordwainer Trout

Rineyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

A time for ethnic cleansing in America has come a step closer. The tyranny implemented by homosexuals and their propaganda is extremely offensive. Right now, a Hollyweird bar has disallowed people opposed to homosexual domination and propaganda from coming to the bar. They've identified them so far by disallowing certain legislators from service. So, scream all they might, the actual first implementation of actual discrimination is being based not on present statements in the business, but on potentially wrong perceptions of public stances elsewhere. Now, THAT'S discrimination, whereas the bill in AZ has only to do with empowering people to deny service to those exhibiting behavior that is offensive. Hell, the queers in Hollyweird don't even need a law allowing their discrimination.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>Were you born stupid or did you have to practice to become so stupid?
We have rights as well as the homosexuals, you can't take someone's rights away just to satisfy someone else's rights.
The Troll Stopper

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

antiobama wrote:
We have rights as well as the homosexuals
...and your right to swing your fist ends where someone else's nose begins.
antiobama wrote:
you can't take someone's rights away just to satisfy someone else's rights.
This, from someone who supports the homophobic equivalent of Jim Crow laws. Hilarious.
Ben Dover

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

antiobama wrote:
<quoted text>
We have rights as well as the homosexuals, you can't take someone's rights away just to satisfy someone else's rights.
I agree. There is no law restricting your right to be stupid. But if one should ever be enacted, I suggest that you lie low, preferably under a rock.
Bee Eff Dee

Charlton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

VETO. Its obvious discrimination and will be brought down by the courts anyway. Why people insist on sticking their noses into 2 consenting adults lives, I will never understand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. There is no law restricting your right to be stupid. But if one should ever be enacted, I suggest that you lie low, preferably under a rock.
your a one sided baboon

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
A time for ethnic cleansing in America has come a step closer. The tyranny implemented by homosexuals and their propaganda is extremely offensive. Right now, a Hollyweird bar has disallowed people opposed to homosexual domination and propaganda from coming to the bar. They've identified them so far by disallowing certain legislators from service. So, scream all they might, the actual first implementation of actual discrimination is being based not on present statements in the business, but on potentially wrong perceptions of public stances elsewhere. Now, THAT'S discrimination, whereas the bill in AZ has only to do with empowering people to deny service to those exhibiting behavior that is offensive. Hell, the queers in Hollyweird don't even need a law allowing their discrimination.
What's the name of this bar Cowardly Trout?

If you've ever pro-created, I hope they ripped your uterus out so as to not disease the world any more than you have.

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

antiobama wrote:
<quoted text>your a one sided baboon
A bible thumping Misery (MO) moron!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Veto.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>A bible thumping Misery (MO) moron!
What do you mean (MO)
I worship God

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Please do not veto this bill! I am so tired of the new people getting so excited every time a gay person comes out of the closet! Why should the 99 percent of the American people have to have gay people in our faces every minute! It should be my right to provide a service like making a wedding cake to people who share my beliefs!! This is not prejuce this is not descrimation this is right and wrong! I would vote for Jan Brewer for president if she signs this bill INTO LAW!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

fr Cordwainer Trout:

>A time for ethnic cleansing in America has come a step closer. The tyranny implemented by homosexuals and their propaganda is extremely offensive. Right now, a Hollyweird bar has disallowed people opposed to homosexual domination and propaganda from coming to the bar. They've identified them so far by disallowing certain legislators from service. So, scream all they might, the actual first implementation of actual discrimination is being based not on present statements in the business, but on potentially wrong perceptions of public stances elsewhere. Now, THAT'S discrimination, whereas the bill in AZ has only to do with empowering people to deny service to those exhibiting behavior that is offensive. Hell, the queers in Hollyweird don't even need a law allowing their discrimination.<

You sure you weren't around in 1930's Germany? That's what you're advocating.

There is NEVER a "time for ethnic cleansing". Please get SECULAR counselling, NOW. You are seriously in need of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••