Attracting minority voters a key GOP ...

Attracting minority voters a key GOP goal

There are 25 comments on the WYFF-TV Greenville story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Attracting minority voters a key GOP goal. In it, WYFF-TV Greenville reports that:

Days after President Barack Obama is sworn-in for a second term, Republican leaders from across the country will assemble in the southern city where Obama accepted his party's presidential nomination in September to strategize a path forward for the GOP in a nation experiencing major demographic shifts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYFF-TV Greenville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#23 Jan 19, 2013
Mom of Two wrote:
<quoted text>Human women are just that: HUMAN. Blacks are a sub-human species, incapable of thinking past the the basic concepts of survival and reproduction. White trash GOP support the right for these savages to shoot and carry guns. Liberals use these stinkapes for votes to gain polital power through election.
What a disgusting woman you are; and you’re probably polluting your kids with that kind of filth… I feel sorry for your kids, but I am laughing at your stupidity. It must be so miserable for you to see that brilliant African American in the White House.
Mom of Two

United States

#24 Jan 20, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
What a disgusting woman you are; and you?re probably polluting your kids with that kind of filth? I feel sorry for your kids, but I am laughing at your stupidity. It must be so miserable for you to see that brilliant African American in the White House.
I`m proud that that "African American" is trying to better himself, unlike the rest of the filthy, disgusting pavement apes who dwell on their porches during the day, and rape and kill at night. But he is mostly human, mixed with a touch of the n*groid species. You are a miserable woman-hating parasite. A disgrace to this country. Shame on you.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#25 Jan 20, 2013
Mom of Two wrote:
<quoted text>I`m proud that that "African American" is trying to better himself, unlike the rest of the filthy, disgusting pavement apes who dwell on their porches during the day, and rape and kill at night. But he is mostly human, mixed with a touch of the n*groid species. You are a miserable woman-hating parasite. A disgrace to this country. Shame on you.
LOL, let it out; let it all out... you are in so much pain inside.

Congratulations Vice-President Joe Biden on a wonderful swearing in ceremony. Biden really connects with the average man like no other VP before him.

I am so happy this morning as I absorb all the news channels coverage of the swearings in as miserable right-wingers like this suffer.
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#26 Jan 20, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Keeping abortion legal so that white women can kill their kids is a perfect solution to population levels.
Out of the mouth of babes.....

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#27 Jan 21, 2013
The difference is that the GOP wants to attract those minorities who are here legally. They aren't appealing for the dead to vote either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min No To Trump 252,846
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 2 min freedom2016 112
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Realtime 1,457,628
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min loose cannon 230,927
News U.S. spy agencies fight Congress over plan for ... 1 hr Le Jimbo 5
News Presidential commission urges better cybersecur... 1 hr Le Jimbo 3
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... 10 hr Idea Maker 282
More from around the web