First Prev
of 29
Next Last
mml

Lagos, Nigeria

#629 Mar 22, 2013
zazenmind wrote:
RELIGION IS THE LONGEST HELD DELUSION IN THE HISTORY OF MAN. WAKE UP YOU ARE ANTI-COMMON SENSE.
says who?...common sense is not logic..
Tao-Tee

Europe

#630 Aug 22, 2013
my dear brother let me say it like this: all these other guys especially the U.S.A. President's will give power to the antichrist... they are the beasts which will give power to the beast...
They have already given power to the Antichrist, when President Regan came to power he was the first to be innagurated facing West, where Rome is instead of the East which was the way we all knew from even the Protestant way...
Mark Matthews

Virginia Beach, VA

#631 Feb 18, 2014
All of the above illiteracy is the manifestation of "hobgoblins of little minds". Obama is, without a doubt, an evil man. But... he does not have the intelligence to be even a scab on the anti-Christ's ass. What is true is that his followers are small minded liberals from the pit of hell.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#634 Feb 28, 2014
Tao-Tee wrote:
my dear brother let me say it like this: all these other guys especially the U.S.A. President's will give power to the antichrist... they are the beasts which will give power to the beast...
They have already given power to the Antichrist, when President Regan came to power he was the first to be innagurated facing West, where Rome is instead of the East which was the way we all knew from even the Protestant way...
But his corporate and banking masters are. You haven't worked that out yet ?
Freedom

Euless, TX

#636 May 25, 2014
God is coming and Obama is destroy this country rather he green or yellow. He has no love for god and does care what happens to this country. It's the people out there that needs to quit looking at his skin color and see what he stands for. For the color of his skin is the only reason he is the president today.
Freedom

Euless, TX

#637 May 25, 2014
I meant he doesn't care.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#639 Aug 5, 2014
Beware ISIS and who will come out from them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,124,783
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Cornelius Scudmister 158,622
Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, som... 55 min Responsibility 20
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 1 hr Responsibility 7
Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) 2 hr Swedenforever 25
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Frank 179,261
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 3 hr barefoot2626 933

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE