Proof Obama is the Anti-Christ,the Be...
Tonya

United States

#609 Sep 22, 2012
This whole thing sucks.
'...repent and give yur life to Christ' Best advice out there
Tina

United States

#610 Sep 22, 2012
I Love Edward Cullen-not Robert Pattinson....Edward Cullen;;)
ato kwamena

Ghana

#611 Sep 25, 2012
...he will rise up, and in short period of time, he will be very popular. his name will be on a lot of things. Be careful that no man DECEIVES YOU!
Meltan

United States

#612 Oct 8, 2012
My criste is ante crist
person

New York, NY

#613 Oct 9, 2012
first of all just noe that when Jesus comes u will be stuck on eart. give him ur heart and you can go to heaven. second what is wrong with you the atheist is a sure fire hell bent person to zaaenmind
The time is near

Independence, MO

#614 Dec 6, 2012
The world has been having her birthing pains. Thousands of same specie animals birds and fish as well as bugs have been found dead with no explainable reason. Theres been every kind of natural disaster so numerous they can't record.
Luke 10:18 Jesus said "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven." The words lightning from heaven translated into Hebrew sounds like this brq o bmh.
The Hebrew definition of these words are as follows.

Brq, baw-rak'; a prim. root ; to lighten (lightning):- cast forth

The O comes from Ww or vv which is the sixth letter in the Hebrew alphabet. Its used as a conjunction to join concepts together. Scholars usually use an O or U in place of the above.

Bmh, baw-maw'; from an unused root (mean. To be high); an elevation:- height (heaven), high place, wave

Its strange to me that when he was elected people across the world was cheering. What difference does it make to people in other countries who the president of USA is?

The worlds violence towards one another has increased in the past few years. Our country alone has come to except behavior that wasn't excepted when our foundation was layed. People can kill people and spend less time in prison than someone who is just selling weed. What is wrong with that picture.
I pray for anybody who doesn't believe. One day you will believe when the people you know who are followers of Christ vanish before your eyes and your left wondering what's going on. Theres still hope for you. But it will be that much harder for you. So I pray for you now to believe. Ask forgiveness of your sins and repent. The LORD is coming get your house in order! Protect your children God in Jesus' name Amen
Maxmuts

Nairobi, Kenya

#615 Dec 21, 2012
Who is Jesus? the one Christians believe is their savior. Thats a terrible lie. Religion has made people so lost they cant even find the way for their minds to think rationally. They don't know the truth from the lies. The Bible is nothing but greatly messed representation of Gods word. The message is lost and you cant derive the truth from all that mud.

Seek God and you will know the truth. Don't rely on the bible in your quest to find God because you will certainly not get the truth.
gonond

Masontown, PA

#616 Dec 21, 2012
yambung

Kwai Chung, Hong Kong

#617 Jan 7, 2013
zazenmind wrote:
In the 1980s they were saying the samething about Ronald Ragan, they even had little pamphlets that the christian right distributed about him, that claimed he was the anti-christ, before many of them ended up embracing him as their president. He is now the symbolic leader of the christian conservative movement. Many christians also claimed the president bush was the anti-christ, because they thought he was about to declare war with all nations. WAKE UP IT JUST MORE RELIGIOUS DELUSION, FUELED BY FEAR.
Well at least the church was heading the right direction. And suddenly it was like 'BINGO'
Nono

Ashburn, VA

#618 Jan 26, 2013
666 is knocking on ur door,very soon Jesus is coming.be ready all the christians,what the day
Kelsey

Toms River, NJ

#619 Feb 3, 2013
Hey...
Ginger

Windsor, Canada

#620 Feb 16, 2013
Sorry, but Obuma is not smart enough to be the anti-Christ.(why do you think all his school records are sealed) He's not fooling Israel for sure, & he's not fooling many Christians. If not for the puppet masters, speech writers, teleprompters, & the lying, fawning left-wing media he would be nothing. I don't believe the real anti-Christ will be a half black man who can't pronounce 'corpsman'.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#621 Feb 17, 2013
Turkey is the seat of Satan in Revelations so that is where the anti christ will come from
I belong to God

Mount Juliet, TN

#622 Feb 22, 2013
May God's Marcy be unto you all
blah blah

South Africa

#623 Feb 24, 2013
2013 and still no chip!!!!!!!

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#624 Feb 24, 2013
blah blah wrote:
2013 and still no chip!!!!!!!
Texas school kids are chipped now
Rational

Dugald, Canada

#625 Mar 8, 2013
What puzzles me most about Obama is the fact he won a Nobel Peace Prize just prior to becoming president. He came in peaceably.. so to speak. What on earth for? He's a tool.
Rational

Dugald, Canada

#626 Mar 8, 2013
Oh sorry. Nine months into presidency... like a pregnant ho, ready to give birth to the beast.
Rational

Dugald, Canada

#627 Mar 8, 2013
And naturally he has great regard for women... like his toy Reggie Love. Who he plays ball, er, i mean golf with. Nooo. Obama is NOT the antichrist ;)
Rational

Dugald, Canada

#628 Mar 8, 2013
Yoohooo. Baggie eye's. Iz got the key to throw you in hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Coffee Party 1,685,550
News Voter ID Laws Could Disenfranchise 1 Million Yo... (Sep '12) 13 min Cant Escape DESTINY 29
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 54 min Opinions R Not Facts 37,878
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr loose cannon 243,262
News Trump vs. Clinton: The feud continues even afte... 22 hr mr gleeble 35
News Romney declines to say whether he'd run for Uta... Mon Chilli J 12
News Standing up to the lynch mob Mon Biff 47
More from around the web