Proof Obama is the Anti-Christ,the Be...

Proof Obama is the Anti-Christ,the Beast 666, omg

First Prev
of 29
Next Last
Andrez Lopez

United States

#5 Feb 14, 2008
WILE E COYOTE

Mesquite, NV

#7 Feb 14, 2008
OSAMA BIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST ?
ONE NEVER KNOWS DO THEY ?
ONE THING I DO KNOW THAT HE DOSEN'T HAVE ENOUGH
EXPERIENCE FOR THAT JOB !!!
OUR COUNTRY IS IN TROUBLE WATERS !
WE NEED SOMEONE AT THE HELM THAT KNOWS WHAT TO DO ?
OSAMA BIN OBAMA OPRAH MIGHT HAVE A JOB FOR YOU ON
TELEVISION ?
THE WHITE HOUSE GIG IS NOT FOR YOU PAL !
OStarr

Norridgewock, ME

#11 Feb 22, 2008
Here we are......now what do we do? I did a search on this after my instincts told me he was the AC and BAM.... website after website saying the exact thing I was thinking. Those who don't believe this and think we're crazy, I feel for you. You may have it great on this earth for awhile but compared to eternity..... I think I'll suffer in my skin thank you, small price to pay for what will come after this life. Hang on people, it's gonna be a HELL of a ride!

zazenmind

Since: Sep 07

tampa

#12 Feb 22, 2008
In the 1980s they were saying the samething about Ronald Ragan, they even had little pamphlets that the christian right distributed about him, that claimed he was the anti-christ, before many of them ended up embracing him as their president. He is now the symbolic leader of the christian conservative movement. Many christians also claimed the president bush was the anti-christ, because they thought he was about to declare war with all nations. WAKE UP IT JUST MORE RELIGIOUS DELUSION, FUELED BY FEAR.
Sweetpea

Silver Spring, MD

#13 Feb 22, 2008
Actually, Obama is 333, i.e., half-evil.
Robert

United States

#14 Feb 23, 2008
Not being religious myself, but knowing a bit of the bible, I checked into whether Obama fit a messianic figure and was surprised to learn he can be better properly fitted as 666, the Beast, as described by the bible. Here are a few generalities. Do they fit?

When Satan comes as the beast he will have so much power and authority that the whole world will marvel. Almost everyone in the world will worship the beast.

“And all the world marveled and followed the beast.” Revelation 13:3

He will come as Allah or Imam Mahdi to the Muslims, Maitreya Buddha to the Buddhists, Jesus Christ to the Christians, Krishna to the Hindus, Messiah to the Jews, Saoshyant to the Zoroastrians, the “Dark Lord” to satanists, and so on through the whole list of 666 names. His goal is to win the worship and allegiance of every person on earth.

The beast will speak in a melodious voice and he will have friendly, loving eyes. He will be gentle and kind. His appearance will dazzle and charm people. He will be extremely powerful.

"13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast." Revelation 13:13-14

Almost everyone in the world will get the mark of the beast. There are many reasons why people will choose to get the mark, chief among them is that they will be allowed to buy food, water, medicine and clothes. They will be able to work and get paid. Humanly speaking, getting the mark of the beast will be the logical, sane, safe, smart thing to do. This could well refer to rejecting political correctness and having society come down on you, so that you can't keep a job.

"16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:16-17

When Jesus was on earth, He had 12 disciples. When the Beast/Satan is on earth, claiming to be God, he will have 12 leading demons with him. There will also be millions of demons who come to earth at the same time as the first beast and the second beast of Revelation 13. Many of these demons will pretend to be angels from heaven.

After Satan and his demons have been on earth for a few months the two demons pretending to be the prophets Moses and Elijah will force people to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. They will enforce the mark of the beast. The demon who is pretending to be Elijah will call down fire from heaven to prove that the beast is God.(George Soros?) The demon who is pretending to be Moses will work miracles to prove that the beast is God.(One of the Beast's backers?)(Oprah?)

Has he arrived yet? Yes, he is here with us now. Please listen carefully to his words and test everything he says against the Bible.

“These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so.” Acts 17:11

His present cleverness has people asking already if he is the Messiah. Many have received his mark the world over, and many more will accept it in the coming months.

The prophecy is now in the beginning of being fulfilled. Hell has come to earth.

Sweetpea

Silver Spring, MD

#15 Feb 23, 2008
OMFG! Obama is the BEAST!
Cowboyup

Honolulu, HI

#16 Feb 23, 2008
zazenmind wrote:
In the 1980s they were saying the samething about Ronald Ragan, they even had little pamphlets that the christian right distributed about him, that claimed he was the anti-christ, before many of them ended up embracing him as their president. He is now the symbolic leader of the christian conservative movement. Many christians also claimed the president bush was the anti-christ, because they thought he was about to declare war with all nations. WAKE UP IT JUST MORE RELIGIOUS DELUSION, FUELED BY FEAR.
I remember seeing many of those types of pamphlets you are taking about but never any about Reagan, or any political figure.
FunnyPeople

Koyang, Korea

#17 Feb 24, 2008
Interesting how intelligent people suddenly become strangely stupid especially when race comes into the picture....may the beasts in your own minds devour you to the bone!!

zazenmind

tampa

#19 Feb 25, 2008
Cowboyup wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember seeing many of those types of pamphlets you are taking about but never any about Reagan, or any political figure.
I was given several of these pamphlets that had all the same biblical scriptures on them, but about Ronald Reagan, saying that he fit the same character that the anti-christ, is written about in the bible. I heard similar things being said about George Bush in 2000 and 04, because they said that he was declaring war against all nations. Obama is just another of one of the many who fit the universal characteristic of another CHARMING POLITICAL NEW KID ON THE BLOCK, ITS BEEN A LONG TIME, SO EVERYONE IS FILLED WITH THE ENERGY OF AN UP AND COMING YOUNG AFRICAN AMERICAN IN AMERICA, SO OF COURSE THEIR IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DEAL OF INTEREST THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, BECAUSE THE WORLD IS AWARE OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS STRUGGLE OF THE SIXTIES, AND OBAMA IS A GREAT STEPPING STONE INTO THE FULLFILLMENT OF THE "I HAVE A DREAM SPEECH OF DR.KING IN WASHINGTON. ALL THIS MESSIANICISM IS JUST MORE GOD DELUSION, THAT SPREADS FEAR AND EXPLOIT THE MINDSETS OF THE PEOPLE. WAKE UP.

Chicago, IL

#20 Feb 27, 2008
OH, Isn't that appropriate, the Anti christ who is talked about to come, would be Black wouldn't he? Despite all the crap that George Bush put us through when he was in office, Now a BLACK Candidate Elect comes along, and He's the anti christ.......Wow, this country , especially those in the South, whom if they had won the civil war, Blacks would still be enslaved today, sure hasn't changed much, has it?
John Cox wrote:
OBAMA IS MABUS, THE ANTI-CHRIST, THE BEAST 666!!!
1.- He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the United States,a
country he claims to serve but betrays.)
2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 12 African husbands and
lovers)
3.- He will come to deceive( Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices
the Islamic religion, prays Friday’s facing Mecca)
4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected, Mabus will be his name.
5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel,the nature of the Beast is to hate Israel(
Obama has said he loves Arabs specially
Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)
6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he's Satan himself. Famine,
destruction,Violence and Murder is in his heart
7.- Obama will help Iran and Al Qaida in their evil projects of destruction.
8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the “King of the South” predicted in the Bible.(Daniel .11, Kenya is south
of Jerusalem)
9.- Obama comes to implant Muslim Sharia Law upon America. Sharia is the Law of Slavery for Humanity.
It's the opposite of Freedom.
10.- Obama will enslave American women forever with Sharia Law. Hijab and burkas will cover their
bodies
11.-Mabus will finish his term on 2012,predicted by the Mayas to be the end of the world.
12.- Mabus will use Mind Control to obtain control of the ignorant masses, only those who read this
note will be free from his mental hold.
13.-Mabus has come to destroy the finest country in the world, America. Mabus has come to steal your
soul and your children's souls. He brings famine, plagues, Nuclear war, race war, and the total
destruction of America.
It's written and will come to pass, Mabus will try to be your King and destroy the world with nuclear
weapons but his first attack will be against Israel and the Jewish people. The beast 666 hates G-d's
chosen people.
Obama is the Anti-Christ, beware of him and don't let you be deceived by Him.
Supporters of Obama: 1.5 billion Muslims, Oprah, Louis Farrakanh, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and all
American Muslims.
This time is your turn to suffer America, the next 4 years will be pure hell if Mabus becomes your
King.
SEE THIS IN VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rufWDdAX3C4XX

zazenmind

tampa

#21 Feb 27, 2008
RELIGION IS THE LONGEST HELD DELUSION IN THE HISTORY OF MAN. WAKE UP YOU ARE ANTI-COMMON SENSE.
Emerson Fielding Jr

Riverside, CA

#22 Feb 29, 2008
"Guest" wrote: "OH, Isn't that appropriate, the Anti christ who is talked about to come, would be Black wouldn't he? Despite all the crap that George Bush put us through when he was in office, Now a BLACK Candidate Elect comes along, and He's the anti christ.......Wow, this country , especially those in the South, whom if they had won the civil war, Blacks would still be enslaved today, sure hasn't changed much, has it?"
Now that you have brought race clearly into this forum, I will say that the ONLY reason Obama is getting all of his support is BECAUSE he is black. Where was Oprah's support for prior candidates?? You don't think satan is called the "dark" lord for nothing, do you?
American Hope

Anderson, SC

#25 Feb 29, 2008
Who got a blue lip?

zazenmind

tampa

#27 Mar 1, 2008
Hate disguised as christian love, is the true deciever standing in the church palace on sundays wearing fine linen and speaking with tongues of angels. RELIGION ITSELF IS THE DECIEVER, NOT ONE MAN, BUT THOUSANDS ALL OVER THE WORLD. TAKE YOUR PICK, THEY ARE ALL PREACHING FEAR.

zazenmind

tampa

#29 Mar 3, 2008
I have no doubt that religion is the greatest cause of mental delusion as well the fuel that feeds the mass of believers around the world. This anti-christ delusion is intensified during every presidential election, as well as any time a new Catholic pope is installed by the church Oligarchy in Rome. Delusion is the by-product of the religious sensationalist images rooted in primitive superstitions of the middle eastern tribes of the JEWS, ISLAMICS AND CHRISTIANS, programmed into the minds of the herd or sects ONE GENERATION AFTER ANOTHER, which is why its ideas are trapped in cycle of repitition. MASS FIXED BELIEFS ARE THE PRISON OF RECYCLED WASTE, THUS MASS BELIEF HAVE THE COLLECTIVE POWER TO CONTINUE TO FEED THE SAME MENTAL THOUGHTS, FEARS AND IMAGES. AS YOU BELIEVE SO BE IT UNTO YOU, WE HAVE THE POWER TO GROW AND EVOLVE OR GET TRAPPED IN THE CYCLE OF THE NEGATIVE DEAD PAST, THAT ONLY REMAINS ALIVE IN THE MIND OF THOSE WHO ARE PROGRAMMED TO INTERTAINING THE PAST MYTHS INTO THE MENTAL MINDSET OF TODAY. Thus if you are programmed with fear and myth to search for the fixed mental image, known as the ANTI-CHRIST you will find it fits many leaders. WAKE UP.
roze

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Mar 3, 2008
Just to let you know. Satan isn't black. Every heard the term "blue-eyed devil?" Satan has the form of the white man. It is even stated in the bible that Jesus had coarse, wooly hair. Apparently, HE was of black descent, unlike Satan, where it is said that his beauty is remarkable, with cold blue eyes and soft, thin hair. Get your thoughts straight.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#31 Mar 6, 2008
If the time of Mabus ends in 2012 that doesn't give time for the 7 years of tribulation the Bible states, so that timeline is shot to pieces for a start.

This world leader does not become 'antichrist' until halfway through that tribulation period when he enters the temple (THAT HAS YET TO BE BUILT) and declares himself GOD.

So far I have yet to see the wisdom Rev 13 declares anyone must have to identify him.

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#32 Mar 6, 2008
"When Jesus was on earth, He had 12 disciples. When the Beast/Satan is on earth, claiming to be God, he will have 12 leading demons with him. There will also be millions of demons who come to earth at the same time as the first beast and the second beast of Revelation 13. Many of these demons will pretend to be angels from heaven."

God will send a strong delusion that those who obey not the gospel will be deceived by. It could very well be these demons will masquerade as aliens whom the world is enchanted by much as it was enchanted by ET. The system is preparing us to accept the aliens

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#33 Mar 6, 2008
The Bible says it takes wisdom to understand who the anti christ is. Probably the wisdom of Solomon. we must remember that even the saviours family had no idea he was dwelling with him.
while we look one way the truth is behind us.
The greatest physical way to recognise him is the 7 yr peace treaty he will broker. The ink on the dotted line of that document signifies the beginning of the tribulation. Agreed by the middle east at the behest of a great conqueror who the world will respect. The middle east will admire him. He will have the endorsement of every terroist from palestine to afghanistan and the entire al queda There will be a unanamous decision to sign that treaty.
Is he Barack Obama?
There has been no signals of confidence in him from the middle east. His presidency may bring that. No US president can be neutral to the middle east, they hate every one. If Obama's inaugaration is seen without rumbles of discontent from the terroists we may well surmise that short of being a middle east partner Obama is definitely neo and they to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illinois conservative group's cartoon sparks ra... 3 min anonymous 2
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min ImPeach 286,610
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,580,124
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 4 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 1,191
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 4 hr Silent Echo 8,938
News 'God has given Trump authority to take out Kim ... 8 hr Red Crosse 223
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,255
More from around the web