Obama steps into another racially cha...

Obama steps into another racially charged incident

There are 173 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 15, 2014, titled Obama steps into another racially charged incident. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

For President Barack Obama, the intersection of race and the law has revealed both the pitfalls and the power of wading into these delicate matters as the nation's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#189 Aug 24, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I'm guessing that if Blacks did'nt commit such a HUGE amount of urban crime, they might have a better relationship with law enforcement.......U.S. metropolitan average 12% of population, accounting for 47% of street crime.......Geez, wonder why the Blacks/Cops love affair isn't better?.....
And then I know that if racist white cops didn’t perceive everyone who is Black as the enemy, or as a criminal and treat them as such -- then many Blacks would have a better relationship with the police because their interactions with the police would not mostly be negative. But your comment prove the point that racist whites see all Blacks as criminals and only if all Black weren’t criminals then their relation with the police would be better. Funny how your numbers don’t point out that only 4% of the Black population has a criminal record and yet you right-wing racist see it as 100% of Blacks commit crime and deserve the treatment they get from the police.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#190 Aug 24, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
And then I know that if racist white cops didn’t perceive everyone who is Black as the enemy, or as a criminal and treat them as such -- then many Blacks would have a better relationship with the police because their interactions with the police would not mostly be negative. But your comment prove the point that racist whites see all Blacks as criminals and only if all Black weren’t criminals then their relation with the police would be better. Funny how your numbers don’t point out that only 4% of the Black population has a criminal record and yet you right-wing racist see it as 100% of Blacks commit crime and deserve the treatment they get from the police.
For someone who so angry and mad all the time you really are going to boil over as the totalitarian state spreads its shadow over the land. Perhaps tomorrow, progressive leadership in Washington will join hands and demand the dismantling of the growing tyranny. After all, its all the fault of those right wingers according to you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#191 Aug 24, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYTHING isn't about Black-White..... Per Capita, Blacks commit more crime than anyone else....IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!....Spin that FACT, into anything you need......

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#192 Aug 24, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
And then I know that if racist white cops didnÂ’t perceive everyone who is Black as the enemy, or as a criminal and treat them as such -- then many Blacks would have a better relationship with the police because their interactions with the police would not mostly be negative. But your comment prove the point that racist whites see all Blacks as criminals and only if all Black werenÂ’t criminals then their relation with the police would be better. Funny how your numbers donÂ’t point out that only 4% of the Black population has a criminal record and yet you right-wing racist see it as 100% of Blacks commit crime and deserve the treatment they get from the police.
Are cops profiling Dr Steve Perry or Bill Cosby?
No
They profile and kill the ones the act and dress like animals

“Facts”

Location hidden

#193 Aug 24, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
And then I know that if racist white cops didnÂ’t perceive everyone who is Black as the enemy, or as a criminal and treat them as such -- then many Blacks would have a better relationship with the police because their interactions with the police would not mostly be negative. But your comment prove the point that racist whites see all Blacks as criminals and only if all Black werenÂ’t criminals then their relation with the police would be better. Funny how your numbers donÂ’t point out that only 4% of the Black population has a criminal record and yet you right-wing racist see it as 100% of Blacks commit crime and deserve the treatment they get from the police.
When surfing where white sharks are plentiful we do everything we can to not look like a seal.

Too bad these animals can't surf in Nor Cal or South Africa

They would learn something

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#194 Aug 24, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> EVERYTHING isn't about Black-White..... Per Capita, Blacks commit more crime than anyone else....IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!....Spin that FACT, into anything you need......
I don’t have to spin anything, I’m just having a good time wallowing in your suffering… doesn’t matter what ignorance you spew, you lost your country and will soon be the new minority… spin those demographic facts, LOL!

And when racist right-wing whites become the clear minority they are going to wish they hadn’t so evil and bigoted…

“Facts”

Location hidden

#195 Aug 24, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>I donÂ’t have to spin anything, IÂ’m just having a good time wallowing in your sufferingÂ… doesnÂ’t matter what ignorance you spew, you lost your country and will soon be the new minorityÂ… spin those demographic facts, LOL!

And when racist right-wing whites become the clear minority they are going to wish they hadnÂ’t so evil and bigotedÂ…
That is all you do is spin

Spin spin spin and then duck and dodge
the Light

El Paso, TX

#196 Aug 24, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
All you idiot losers have is “what if’s”… while I have “WHAT IS”… I love it… I WIN because we won.
You guys have been losing for hundreds of years. Enjoy while you can, the American people won't be fulled again by a racist Muslim.

Location hidden

#197 Aug 25, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t have to spin anything, I’m just having a good time wallowing in your suffering… doesn’t matter what ignorance you spew, you lost your country and will soon be the new minority… spin those demographic facts, LOL!
And when racist right-wing whites become the clear minority they are going to wish they hadn’t so evil and bigoted…
GFY.....you don't even know what you're talking about....I VOTED FOR OBAMA TWICE....

Location hidden

#198 Aug 25, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
And to think, i have alway's wondered why everyone trolled his ass....lol.....Seeing is believing.....

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#200 Aug 25, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>I donÂ’t have to spin anything, IÂ’m just having a good time wallowing in your sufferingÂ… doesnÂ’t matter what ignorance you spew, you lost your country and will soon be the new minorityÂ… spin those demographic facts, LOL!

And when racist right-wing whites become the clear minority they are going to wish they hadnÂ’t so evil and bigotedÂ…
Wallowing, yes you belong in a sty. Oink
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#201 Aug 25, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ! LOL !
Brooke

France

#202 Aug 25, 2014
offer all white painted black. these creatures thought to themselves that they are superior race. it's time to send them to prison together with the police and we will adjust the sticks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min American Lady 1,682,492
News Kucinich introduces resolution to impeach Bush (Jun '08) 1 hr Pukes and Cons 411
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Into The Night 37,760
News Trump vs. Clinton: The feud continues even afte... 1 hr Naturally Wired 14
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 2 hr RgClm 9,001
News Romney declines to say whether he'd run for Uta... 3 hr NOM s Waffle House 7
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr WelbyMD 243,234
More from around the web