Poll: Obama 49%-Romney 45% in Pennsylvania

Full story: CNN 41
Then here you go: A Franklin and Marshall College poll of likely Keystone State voters released Wednesday indicates Obama with a 49%-45% edge over Republican nominee Mitt Romney. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Republiscum MORON RACISTS voting their KKK hatred above their self interests.

Republiscum MORONS deserve their poverty given how stupidly they vote.

“I hear more that Obama is a Muslim than Mitt Romney is a Mormon,” Towe said after the service.“My e-mail box is full, mostly from Christians running down Obama.”

In the battleground state of Ohio, the Appalachian foothills stretching from the state’s southern tip to the southwestern corner of Pennsylvania is the land Romney described as the “47 percent,” a region of high dependence on government assistance -- jobless pay, food stamps, and aid to the poor." - bloomberg
Congressional Malfeasance

Gardner, MA

#2 Oct 31, 2012
The irony is, as recently as August, General Motors and Chrysler desperately wanted to be left out of the 2012 political debate. Indeed, both manufacturers, saved from collapse by President Obama's policy, didn't even want the candidates making campaign stops at their plants.

But Mitt Romney didn't leave them with much of a choice. He forced the companies to intervene.

The Republican lied about Chrysler moving Jeep production to China. After learning the truth, Romney turned the lie into a television ad. Reminded of the truth, he expanded the ad buy. Told once more that he was lying, Romney created an insanely dishonest radio ad on the same subject.

Yesterday, Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne felt it necessary to tell his employees that Romney's lying. Soon after, General Motors did the same thing.

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has broadened his attack on President Barack Obama's auto industry restructuring, implying that General Motors used the aid to hire more workers in China than in the U.S.[...]

"We've clearly entered some parallel universe during these last few days," GM spokesman Greg Martin said. "No amount of campaign politics at its cynical worst will diminish our record of creating jobs in the U.S. and repatriating profits back to this country."

Look, I understand why Romney's lying. When the American auto industry was on the brink of collapse, President Obama stepped up with a rescue plan, and Romney insisted the plan would fail. Romney was wrong; Obama was right. In states like Ohio and Michigan, few issues matter more -- hundreds of thousands of jobs were on the line.

Romney has run out of ways to explain his failure, so he's lashing out with demonstrable falsehoods. The Republican knows the claims aren't true, and he's aware of the fact that knowledgeable people realize he's lying, but Romney assumes regular folks are fools, and won't know the difference. If he wins, the ends will justify the means.

Unless they can purge further voters and cheat to win!
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#3 Oct 31, 2012
The biggest fallacy that I can see in polls is the participation rate. Based on the 2008 model, more people identifying themselves as dems voted in that election then repubs by 8-10%.

Here in Florida, I was twice visited by Obama poll volunteers. This year I hardly see any enthusiasm for Barack down here.

Which brings up this poll----is it weighted on the 2008 model OR the 2012 model which shows a slight repub edge? If, and I say If, the poll is accurate AND is based on 2008, then Romney has a chance.
Flip flop Obama

Oneida, TN

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Obama wants to raise the rick taxes then why pay the rich living on the coast for their lost homes.
Anne

Ava, MO

#5 Oct 31, 2012
All I need to do is read the first two lines of your post and I can see how intelligent you are, a typical ranting and raving democratic who feels just because we don't agree that your candidate is the right person, we vote stupidly. Did you ever think that just maybe you might be the one that is wrong, of course not, silly me! See I don't believe in supporting lifetime government assistance. In my opinion what the government is doing is enabling those people to live on assisstance from others and in my opinion that is he worst thing he government can do because then they will never get back on their feet, why should they even bother to look for work if they can dependent on Uncle Sam to support them all their lives. Government assisstance is meant to be just that, assisstance to help you through a tough spot in your life and I have no issue with doing that. But I do have an issue with working my ass off and supporting myself and family and have more and more of my tax payers dollars going to support those not even trying to get off of assisstance, it's become a way of life with them and that is not right! And that sir are the ones Romney was talking about, you dems just like twisting other peoples words. You do it all the time!
notice

Gardner, MA

#6 Oct 31, 2012
Anne wrote:
All I need to do is read the first two lines of your post and I can see how intelligent you are, a typical ranting and raving democratic who feels just because we don't agree that your candidate is the right person, we vote stupidly. Did you ever think that just maybe you might be the one that is wrong, of course not, silly me! See I don't believe in supporting lifetime government assistance. In my opinion what the government is doing is enabling those people to live on assisstance from others and in my opinion that is he worst thing he government can do because then they will never get back on their feet, why should they even bother to look for work if they can dependent on Uncle Sam to support them all their lives. Government assisstance is meant to be just that, assisstance to help you through a tough spot in your life and I have no issue with doing that. But I do have an issue with working my ass off and supporting myself and family and have more and more of my tax payers dollars going to support those not even trying to get off of assisstance, it's become a way of life with them and that is not right! And that sir are the ones Romney was talking about, you dems just like twisting other peoples words. You do it all the time!
"See I don't believe in supporting lifetime government assistance."

Neither do Liberals or Democrats dear! That's just something you make up as attack lines cause you believe only Republican policy is acceptable and any mention against your views get's tagged as some kind of ridiculous nonsense! Need proof?

All any Democrat has to do to kill a republican idea or policy is to ADOPT IT!

Suddenly, even if it's a GOP idea in the first place, it becomes kryponite to Republicans, the coming of the devil, tyranny you all cry!

More proof?

Shut down the Government because people need additional unemployment to cover the near depression recession!! Your "assistance" gets called Welfare by you bozo's as you cling to your ideology and dismiss all good policy as tyranny!
notice

Gardner, MA

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Oh and there's no twisting of words here dear!

"I can never make these people take responsibility for themselves"

Seniors, Disabled, Military personnel, Firefighters, Police, families of 4 making less than 20K, he dismisses them all as freeloaders!!

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Benghazi is what has changed this election. Nobody can vote for a lying SOB that left our ambassador hang out to dry. And then made up a big stupid lie to cover that up. And then made up some more lies to cover up the cover up. You have to be mentally retarded to vote for a disgrace like Obama.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#9 Oct 31, 2012
It's about 60% Romney
40% Obama
And a lot of democrats are going to vote Romney without telling any of their stupid Obamabot friends. A whole lot.
Billy Ringo

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Oct 31, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
It's about 60% Romney
40% Obama
And a lot of democrats are going to vote Romney without telling any of their stupid Obamabot friends. A whole lot.
Stupid Etchy is wasting his time campaigning in PA. Etchy has no chance of winning PA - or Ohio, or Michigan, or WI.

Etchy to the auto industry - I will not help you.

Auto Industry to Etchy - fook you ..
notice

Gardner, MA

#11 Oct 31, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
Benghazi is what has changed this election. Nobody can vote for a lying SOB that left our ambassador hang out to dry. And then made up a big stupid lie to cover that up. And then made up some more lies to cover up the cover up. You have to be mentally retarded to vote for a disgrace like Obama.
"Problem is he didn't!! What will you f-up wingnuz morons come with next? Fox News, once again, is caught making up shit. The Pentagon today made clear that they didn't tell anyone to "stand down" in Libya - and the agency were never asked for help in the first place. "There was no request made for military intervention in Benghazi,” The statement confirms a chorus of denials, first from the CIA and then from the White House, after the Fox News propaganda machine unleashed a torrent of outrage by reporting that forces in Benghazi were told to "stand down" during the attack on the US embassy."

Karl Rove and the Hyperventilating gasbags at fox snews are trying to make you forget

Obama got Osama and many other top Al-Queda
Obama got our troops home from Bush's Iraq War
Obama will get our troops home from Bush's forgotten Afghanistan War

Democrats now have the National Security strength

So, the noise machine will not stop trying to distract you from those facts!
susi

East Meadow, NY

#12 Oct 31, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Republiscum MORON RACISTS voting their KKK hatred above their self interests.
Republiscum MORONS deserve their poverty given how stupidly they vote.
“I hear more that Obama is a Muslim than Mitt Romney is a Mormon,” Towe said after the service.“My e-mail box is full, mostly from Christians running down Obama.”
In the battleground state of Ohio, the Appalachian foothills stretching from the state’s southern tip to the southwestern corner of Pennsylvania is the land Romney described as the “47 percent,” a region of high dependence on government assistance -- jobless pay, food stamps, and aid to the poor." - bloomberg
So what if Romney is a Mormon? Muslims attacked us, and are our enemies. Mormons have not attacked us nor they are our enemies. I am an independent and I am voting for Romney, because I have trust in him, I think he is an honest man, he has experience in every field, and he is willing to do the best he can for his country. Obama has shown his lack of experience, and four more years with Obama this country will be a disaster. He is going to finish with Medicare for the elderly, and aocial Security.
Repulsive Republicans

Urbandale, IA

#14 Oct 31, 2012
susi wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if Romney is a Mormon? Muslims attacked us, and are our enemies. Mormons have not attacked us nor they are our enemies. I am an independent and I am voting for Romney, because I have trust in him, I think he is an honest man, he has experience in every field, and he is willing to do the best he can for his country. Obama has shown his lack of experience, and four more years with Obama this country will be a disaster. He is going to finish with Medicare for the elderly, and aocial Security.
An honest man- oh really--which Romney is that the one who was for letting GM fail or the one who saved it on his own---Romney says anything to anyone to get a vote and that is NOT honesty!
Nancy

Ava, MO

#17 Oct 31, 2012
Repulsive Republicans wrote:
<quoted text>An honest man- oh really--which Romney is that the one who was for letting GM fail or the one who saved it on his own---Romney says anything to anyone to get a vote and that is NOT honesty!
Oh and I guess Obama is just telling us the solid honest to God truth about everything? They should have just let GM fail and file bankruptsy, that's what they ended up doing in the end anyway and it would have saved us alot of money we spend bailing them out.

Location hidden

#18 Oct 31, 2012
Repulsive Republicans wrote:
<quoted text>An honest man- oh really--which Romney is that the one who was for letting GM fail or the one who saved it on his own---Romney says anything to anyone to get a vote and that is NOT honesty!
Romney is genetically and culturally a pathological liar and scumbag.

That man doesn't have an honest or moral bone in his entire family.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 31, 2012
Obama regarding Sandy victims: "We figure out a way to say yes."

Romney: Did you see my fake photo op where I gave away cheap food for the photogs?
Remember Fort Hood too

Anonymous Proxy

#20 Oct 31, 2012
susi wrote:
<quoted text>
Independents who had voted by an 8-point margin for Obama are now voting against Obama by double digits,” Mr. Ayres said.“We saw this trend coming literally 18 months ahead of the 2012 election.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Remember Fort Hood too

Anonymous Proxy

#21 Oct 31, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Etchy is wasting his time campaigning in PA. Etchy has no chance of winning PA - or Ohio, or Michigan, or WI.
Etchy to the auto industry - I will not help you.
Auto Industry to Etchy - fook you ..
Mitt Romney is just four percentage points behind Barack Obama … in Pennsylvania.

In September, that gap was a full nine points.
Really

Alice, TX

#22 Oct 31, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
It's about 60% Romney
40% Obama
I know I am ;), my little secret.

Location hidden

#24 Oct 31, 2012
Democrats: what can we do for you?

Republiscum: what can we steal from you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min new yawk 1,155,535
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Jay 165,781
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min wojar 182,018
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 1 hr xxxrayted 299
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 10 hr garagehero 27,513
Republicans in charge of Senate - but 2016 awaits 11 hr serfs up 30
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 15 hr Swedenforever 405
More from around the web