After Sandy, a surge of support for N...

After Sandy, a surge of support for New Jersey's Christie

There are 60 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 21, 2012, titled After Sandy, a surge of support for New Jersey's Christie. In it, Reuters reports that:

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie's approval rating has leaped 19 percentage points since superstorm Sandy slammed the state, as voters by a wide margin applaud his response to the crisis, a Rutgers-Eagleton poll said on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#21 Nov 21, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
First you blame Dems for NWO, you get called on that.
Then you blame them for not correcting it, you get called on that
Now you come up with this teabagger gibberish?
You seem to have misread the dosage amount on your presciption bottle.
Poor wasted teabagger.
Its the typical progressive response. I promise you. I will watch others suffer and the destruction that comes with it for your remarks. Already have. It all comes out even in the wash.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#22 Nov 21, 2012
Among New Jerseyans, 81 percent said Christie and Obama showed "needed cooperation and bipartisanship," while 12 percent said Christie went too far, the Rutgers-Eagleton Poll found.
The 12%?
Teabaggers.
Just because he was doing his job.
Party before country.
Just like Hitler.
There's a chasm between cooperation/bipartisanship and the "seven minutes in heaven" going on with Christie when Øbama made his photo-op appearance in Jersey. Christie could have been diplomatic; instead, though, he chose to French kiss Øbama in front of the national media.
responder

Columbus, OH

#23 Nov 21, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> typical progressive parasite who thinks something is for nothing. Lives their lives as irresponsible as they can while living off of others responsible actions even if they themselves have issues. The new world order has been around for many decades and longer. It has slowly gained power and now has it. It can put the world in immediate deep depression with us begging in a few days for their enlightened power to help us. A new world currency and what follows would start almost immedietely. You are not smart. Just part of those who think they are and blame others for all the wrong and charge your neighbors for it. At least we can both agree a few nukes even if it here will straighten us all out.
Kissimmy ass, Florida 'bagger nutcake.
responder

Columbus, OH

#24 Nov 21, 2012
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a chasm between cooperation/bipartisanship and the "seven minutes in heaven" going on with Christie when Øbama made his photo-op appearance in Jersey. Christie could have been diplomatic; instead, though, he chose to French kiss Øbama in front of the national media.
Funny how homophobic Righties always go for the gay reference, isn't it? No WONDER so many of you are in the closet!

None of you complained about Bush actually kissing the oil sheiks, of course. Too busy fantasizing, maybe?

LOL
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#25 Nov 21, 2012
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
That was George and the rich camel jockey.

Dumbshit.

Funny how teabaggers wanted Christie for president, even recruited him.

Now?

Not so much.

"Anyone that can fog a mirror" 2016.

Just like 2012.

Poor teabaggers.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#26 Nov 21, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how homophobic Righties always go for the gay reference, isn't it? No WONDER so many of you are in the closet!
None of you complained about Bush actually kissing the oil sheiks, of course. Too busy fantasizing, maybe?
LOL
Only you--well you and a bunch of other "progressive" whacks like you--would view my comment as a homosexual slur. I would have used the same references had Christie been female, or Øbama a female.
responder

Columbus, OH

#27 Nov 21, 2012
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you--well you and a bunch of other "progressive" whacks like you--would view my comment as a homosexual slur. I would have used the same references had Christie been female, or Øbama a female.
Um, th e point is you had one man "french-kissing" another when that didn't actually happen, which I'm assuming was a gay slur. And again, you have nothing to say about Bush ACTUALLY kissing oil sheikhs.

Duh!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#28 Nov 21, 2012
Marchin wrote:
<quoted text>
don't be a hater
Some things deserve our hatred. The Tea Party ranks right up there.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#29 Nov 21, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, th e point is you had one man "french-kissing" another when that didn't actually happen, which I'm assuming was a gay slur. And again, you have nothing to say about Bush ACTUALLY kissing oil sheikhs.
Duh!
When you assume, you make an ass of yourself--really... that's it, and the Bush pic is a hoax. I'm sure you'll say it's real but, if so, who owns the photo? Where is the original? Why wasn't it published in anything reputable?

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#31 Nov 21, 2012
Gov Christie has done an outstanding job leading his state after the storm. For that he deserves our respect and approval.

“Over 65 and white”

Since: Nov 12

a different time and space

#32 Nov 21, 2012
I must admit, Obama was Presidential and Christie put the State before politics. Where on Earth was Mitt Romney?
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#33 Nov 21, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Kissimmy ass, Florida 'bagger nutcake.
A truism in life is eventually... what goes around comes around. A progressive cares nothing but for the movement no matter the lack of sense. You bandy the word teabagger around like its water. Are you against the wars wanting them to end and to come home? The tea party has many members with that view. In fact most of them held that position when it started some four years ago. Are you for the restoration of freedoms and to put an end to this insane state of tyranny we are brewing? The tea party has many members wanting that and in fact four years ago most had that same position. Two major planks that the two major parties are doing nothing about whether you believe otherwise or not. The tea party has been usurped by the powerful Repubs and have been blended into the so called conservative wing of the party. The so called conservative pundits were wary of touching the tea party when started and many even demeaned them as they took their marching orders from the elitists. With the help of the whole progressive media they succeeded in turning the tea party into just a so called conservative wacko wing nut faction that is broadcast daily to the fools in America. You take my outrageous rant and demean on a board a a couple of hundred people and regularly 99% of the threats and actions in our land are from progressives. Never a word if Michael Moore threatens. never a word if the Black Panther threatens. And so on and so on and so on. I learned this from people on here and them. Life experience where the majority of people have been trained to shut up or be threatened with personal destruction through insane laws. Well times will get worse and worse. And there is nothing you can do about it. Just like the debt clock we can have the percentage getting paid by government clock. Its a beautiful thing.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#34 Nov 21, 2012
KickMe Im Conservative wrote:
I must admit, Obama was Presidential and Christie put the State before politics. Where on Earth was Mitt Romney?
In his bunker. Where else?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#35 Nov 21, 2012
..Mitt can't be bothered with the little people... www.bainport.com

Since: Dec 07

Kemp, TX

#36 Nov 21, 2012
Obama made a cameo and pissed off to Vegas. Christie is the Governor and did his job well.

Romney is a private citizen at the time and donated money and food out of his pocket.

Where the hell were you???

“Over 65 and white”

Since: Nov 12

a different time and space

#37 Nov 21, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama made a cameo and pissed off to Vegas. Christie is the Governor and did his job well.
Romney is a private citizen at the time and donated money and food out of his pocket.
Where the hell were you???
Many people donated food and money. That didn't make Romney special. And Romney was a private citizen when he rushed off to Louisiana to survey Hurricane Isaac damage. Wasn't he?

Since: Dec 07

Kemp, TX

#38 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Many people donated food and money. That didn't make Romney special. And Romney was a private citizen when he rushed off to Louisiana to survey Hurricane Isaac damage. Wasn't he?
Romney donated quite a bit, but apparently that's beside your point. Isaac was a catagory 1 Hurricane and Romney went anyway.

The lefts attempt to blame Bush for Katrina has long been a fabricated peice of propaganda, even though we seem to remember a local and state democrat controlled government that was paralyzed, incompetent, and in many cases criminal and cowardly. Bush could not send federal troops until it was authorized by Blanco..........took her 5 days. Try to keep up.
Bluntforce

Avon, OH

#39 Nov 21, 2012
Among New Jerseyans, 81 percent said Christie and Obama showed "needed cooperation and bipartisanship," while 12 percent said Christie went too far, the Rutgers-Eagleton Poll found.
The 12%?
Teabaggers.
Just because he was doing his job.
Party before country.
Just like Hitler.
Baracckk Obama's Govt. Healthcare, forced down the American people's throats by his henchmen in the Senate and congress.
Party before country
Just like Hitler
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#40 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
It' commonly known as "Monday" morning quarterbacks, dip shit and teabaggers are full of them.
Of course they blame everyone from the referees, the field goal post,the concession stand, the weather,the parking lot attendant.
Never themselves or the way they played.
Now Christie is a "liberal"?
Teabaggers can't wait to say it.
He is not a liberal, he is a kissass..
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#41 Nov 21, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Some things deserve our hatred. The Tea Party ranks right up there.
If you dont like the TEA party, go ahead and pay more taxes, we dont mind. I'm sure the IRS will take your money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Justice Dale 279,227
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Obama Muslim 1,563,794
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 3 min Lawrence Wolf 479
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Justice Dale 242,217
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr WHAT 37,113
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 4 hr Trump is a joke 8,867
News paige_winfield_cunningham 20 hr Denizen_Kate 4
More from around the web