Congress, Obama set to resume 'fiscal cliff' talks

Nov 24, 2012 Full story: Bangkok Post

Congress returns from its week-long Thanksgiving holiday Monday, as lawmakers and President Barack Obama try to avert a looming fiscal crisis that could send the entire US economy plunging into recession again.

Full Story
Clayton Winton

Spokane, WA

#1 Nov 25, 2012
The Legislative Branch concocted this "crisis," as usual, teaching half the populace to hate the other half, as usual, with a line of "scapegoats" all in a row.

It's just another version of "Hamas," a baal-system of PhDs profiting from atop the rubble, misery and grief of their own limelighting self-importance, The People be damned.

Stop funding paperFAKEwork and start building for real, paying real workers, not 3rd party HigherEd systems. Problem solved.

Look, if you wanted to build the 'infrastructure' of your own private property, and it costs $1 in materials and $1 in labor, do you really 'need' to pay a committee of 'credentials' to concoct paperFAKEwork $10?

If any budget exceeds 3% in 'admin' costs, end it.

We need workers building our dreams, not HighEd concocting paperFAKEwork roadblocks. It really is about National Security.

Kind Regards, always,
Clayton Winton
ParachuteJumper

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Let's just go over the cliff. It's the 1 percent now, next will be the top 5 percent, until we get to the top 50. Then half the folks that voted for this policy will themselves get slapped, and it won't be such a good policy anymore. But it might be too late, cause the policy isn't about $ anyway, it's about control, or power. That's a hard thing to reclaim. So folks just voted to hand over a good chunk of their freedom to the government. Hope I'm wrong, but history says otherwise.
Skunk holler bill

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Dec 12, 2012
ParachuteJumper wrote:
Let's just go over the cliff. It's the 1 percent now, next will be the top 5 percent, until we get to the top 50. Then half the folks that voted for this policy will themselves get slapped, and it won't be such a good policy anymore. But it might be too late, cause the policy isn't about $ anyway, it's about control, or power. That's a hard thing to reclaim. So folks just voted to hand over a good chunk of their freedom to the government. Hope I'm wrong, but history says otherwise.
I think you are right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min RoxLo 1,156,636
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr homo thon 182,296
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr IND 165,586
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr dont drink the ko... 33,491
Part One: Blacks Unchain Yourselves From Planta... 5 hr Swedenforever 34
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 5 hr redsfanstl 312
Democrats optimistic on 2016 presidential chances 12 hr Guess Who 8
More from around the web