Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments (Page 3,534)

Showing posts 70,661 - 70,680 of70,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell has not been proven false. So far, a man that rose from the dead (witnessed) said it exists and I'd rather believe Him.
You have no counter-scriptures to back up your false claim.
Which man rising from the dead are you referring to? If you're talking about Jesus, then I'm not sure he ever did talk about hell.

Remember, Jesus was a Jew, Jews don't believe in hell. He is unlikely to have spoken of the fire and brimstone hell that you believe in.

But more to the point, you claim to have more belief in a 2000 year old spurious account of what someone might or might not have said over a Hell that has never been proven for 2000 years since.

The church also said that that the Earth was the centre of the universe until a non-believer corrected them.

I assume you still believe the church.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

]You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 112

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell has not been proven false.
Really? How, exactly is that the case? More of your delusions?

Or is it just that you are so full of hate--that you **delight** at the idea of infinite torture of people you hate?

That sounds much more likely.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
So far, a man that rose from the dead (witnessed) said it exists and I'd rather believe Him.
Who is this... ahem ... "man" you speak of?

Another fanciful imaginary creation of yours, no doubt?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
You have no counter-scriptures to back up your false claim.
"scriptures" are not proof of anything, you hate-bigot.

Well-- they **are** proof that people full of hate will believe anything... no matter how evil or stupid.

Like, say... you.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
More anger.
Yes-- you are very angry at me-- for I keep reminding you, that you are simply full of hate for me and people like me.

You would see me dead as say hello.

That is the legacy of your kind.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You are angry and you hate me. You just lied twice in the same sentence, you Christian-hating bigot.
Nope. I do not hate you at all.

But I have every reason to-- you post the following filth:
atheism is evil wrote:
You represent evil because you serve your ugly nasty Satan, you mentally deranged and angry athetard.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

EmpAtheist wrote:
Wow.
Yep-- he's full of hate alright.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

John wrote:
]You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 112
You skipped the answers. Your total silence on the answers to your inane questions exposes you for the liar and fraud that you are.

Come on back, when genuine christholes like you whine about "war on christmas" and other non-existent "persecutions".

Whats the object of your whining today? A "war on easter"? Perhaps it's "prayers are forbidden in school"? Or other myths.

Stump a THEIST-- ask him for PROOF.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 113

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 113
You skipped the answers. Your total silence on the answers to your inane questions exposes you for the liar and fraud that you are.

Come on back, when genuine christholes like you whine about "war on christmas" and other non-existent "persecutions".

Whats the object of your whining today? A "war on easter"? Perhaps it's "prayers are forbidden in school"? Or other myths.

John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 114
Thinking

Todmorden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 114

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Thinking wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FRFSC0oRDXs
<quoted text>
"What did the bush say"?

... priceless.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*44
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
You are still STUMPED, I see:

CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

So are there any 'believers' who are willing to have a grown-up debate on theism vs anti-theism or theism vs agnosticism?

I don't want biblical quotes thrown at me (unless they can be translated into context) or random psalms. I want a practical discussion on why [beyond blind faith] people feel the need to believe in a creator God. And what physical or spiritual evidence they can submit to support their beliefs.

If someone says to me that God spoke to them, then who am I to deny them that. But I'd prefer something a little more substantial.
Thinking

Todmorden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

It's just john's life in a nutshell, isn't it?
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
"What did the bush say"?
... priceless.
Thinking

Todmorden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
John wrote:

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Thinking wrote:
It's just john's life in a nutshell, isn't it?
<quoted text>
It is...

:D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,661 - 70,680 of70,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••