Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70634 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

John

United States

#68674 Feb 25, 2013
Still no evidence or accountable position from atheists in an atheism forum. March, march, hate God, march, howl at the sky, mask the nothing, march

You skipped the questions again. Have been since 2009.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#68675 Feb 25, 2013
Thing I love about the USA is everyone can have any religion or no religion as they choose.....AND THE RELIGOUS HATE THAT,BECAUSE THEY WANT TO FORCE US ALL TO FOLLOW THERE CULTS.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68676 Feb 25, 2013
John wrote:
Still no evidence or accountable position from atheists in an atheism forum. March, march, hate God, march, howl at the sky, mask the nothing, march
You skipped the questions again. Have been since 2009.
What "questions"? You never asked any!

This post of yours?

Not a debate. Not evidence of any kind.

I get to keep my money. And you?

You are the coward-- exactly as I predicted.
Siro

Auburn, Australia

#68677 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and the majority is wrong more often than not. That is why no successful country has ever been a true democracy.
The majority of people believe men have penises and women have vaginas - you do not, so they are WRONG!.......because you said so.
Now lets sing 'the internationale'!
Or better still.....

Langoliers

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#68679 Feb 25, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Correct-- all babies have no faith in gods of any kind.

Exactly like all atheists.

Langoliers wrote, "
2.3% what a joke your religion is!"

Atheism is not a religious you unmitigated assh9le.

I am sorry this is beyond your tiny little retarded brains, but that is the facts.

Atheism is not a religion.

And?

It's about 20% of the world or better-- and is the fastest growing category too.

Ain't it a pity about your Pope? He was caught red-handed in a gay-sex scandal, and had to quit....

... poor, pitiful you.

Langoliers wrote, "
You claim all humans are born atheist. "

Correct. They have no faith in gods.

This is the DEFAULT state of sentience.

Langoliers wrote, "
Ok that means at one time you had 100% of the human population."

False. You are 100% daft, you idiotic sand-for-brains.

All babies were not born at the exact same time-- which would be required for your idiotic and insane claim.

Sheesh, are you really this stupid? Or did you get shot in the head, multiple times?

Langoliers wrote, "
The current percentage of the world population that is atheist is at 2.3%."

That's a flat lie-- the number is around 20% and growing.

Why do you keep lying? Oh! You are brain-damaged. Duuuh.

Langoliers wrote, "
That means that 97.7%...
"

The rest of your lies go unread. Not worth the bother...
all atheist believe there is no God or gods. And all agnostic have no faith.

It really doesn't matter both will meet up in hell one day.

Langoliers

Location hidden

#68680 Feb 25, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>So you're a liar.
Not

Langoliers

Location hidden

#68681 Feb 25, 2013
sickofit wrote:
Thing I love about the USA is everyone can have any religion or no religion as they choose.....AND THE RELIGOUS HATE THAT,BECAUSE THEY WANT TO FORCE US ALL TO FOLLOW THERE CULTS.
I don't want you to go to heaven.
Why would I?
I see enough of your kind down here.
Enjoy your time being in the same place as Christians for it is a short period compared with the amount of time you'll be in a place with no Christians.

Give my regards to Carl Sagan.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#68682 Feb 25, 2013
But nothing that is "you" would be there in heaven, so why would it matter to you?

your myth of heaven is fraught with inconsistencies that make it sound more like a hell to any thinking person....

St. Croix valley

#68683 Feb 25, 2013
You are forgetting, Langoliers, that many of the people you label as atheists, are really just people that realize the discussion of myths is ridiculous and not even an issue.

Faith doesn't even come into the equation...
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#68684 Feb 25, 2013
You're also a proven posting post changing cu*t.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Not
John

United States

#68685 Feb 25, 2013
John wrote:
You choose to ignore I've exposed you and your ahem evidentiary standard. You brought up the God you don't believe in again. You are smitten!
Do you have any evidence in this arena that meets your own criteria?
How do you measure the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
I'll wait for your dodge, or we can skip this dance and just debate your nothing vs my something. I'm sure you realize I at least have a case. You have no good options bigot.
How do you feel about your vote for Obama ensuring millions are hungry and unemployed?
*** You might have missed questions like this for the last 4/5 years lmao. Yep. You are that nuts. A forum about nothing. I don't debate nothing but by all means let's not stop now.****
Atheists don't do questions or evidence.
Several atheists have claimed these questions have been addressed. They lie. Nothing has to lie and/or deflect.$1,000 dollars that shows any evidence backed meaningful reply. Atheists ate scam artists.
I love how much time you spend fighting a God you don't believe in.
Just for you Bobby. Would you like to debate or do you just want to punish this God you don't believe in?
John

United States

#68686 Feb 25, 2013
John wrote:
Are you trying to deflect your inability to bring evidence or even not be hypocritical in your requirements for same. Nope, this is your forum Booby. Acknowledge your limiting and ridiculous rules have gotten you zip. Seriously. Acknowledge that. Now, if you want to debate the evidences and reasons for your nothing vs my something let's get on with it. You won't. You can't. I'll bet my house you can't give any evidence in this arena that meets the standard.
Get your nothing out of here. You loons are simple bigots with no intentions of searching and seeking. Atheism is a scam like Amway.
No answers and no takers LOL
John

United States

#68687 Feb 25, 2013
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 65,900 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True
science that is repeatable and observable.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#68688 Feb 25, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of people believe men have penises and women have vaginas - you do not, so they are WRONG!.......because you said so.
Now lets sing 'the internationale'!
Or better still.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3TVU-sjy5_4XX
So ... you know nothing about genetics or biology.
Siro

Canberra, Australia

#68689 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So ... you know nothing about genetics or biology.
Really???????
Says who?
You!
You are a nutbag phaggot who wears dresses and calls himself female and asexual.

St. Croix valley

#68690 Feb 25, 2013
Whoa! Siro dude! You totally showed Kittencoders incredible intellect what's what with that 2nd grade-level taunt!

Your parents must be so proud!....

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68691 Feb 25, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
all atheist believe there is no God or gods.
The above is a flat lie. Ask ANY atheist-- and they will tell you so.

But. All you HAVE are your lies--

--- your lies are >>literally<< what makes you... you.

Which is quite pathetic to witness.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68692 Feb 25, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for you Bobby. Would you like to debate or do you just want to punish this God you don't believe in?

This post of yours?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68693 Feb 25, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No answers and no takers LOL

This post of yours?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68694 Feb 25, 2013
John wrote:
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 65,900 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True
science that is repeatable and observable.

This post of yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min IND 233,781
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min District 1 219,912
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Chokwe V 1,406,572
News Slowing economy bad sign for Democrat Clinton 1 hr Synque 6
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 hr Phineas 35,564
News Supreme Court hands President Obama a major vic... (Jun '12) 10 hr barefoot2626 3,704
News A female presidential candidate offers encourag... Fri ThomasA 2
More from around the web