Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments
65,521 - 65,540 of 70,985 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
You have to remember Bb thinks getting blood drawn at a hospital is the exact same thing as holy men cutting you with dirty knives to bleed the demon out!
Him and John are the world's strongest arguments for partial birth abortion.
<quoted text>
And you're a prime candidate for natural deselection.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
What miracle? Name one. I see you have been sucking the Jesus d!ck, we all knew you were a Christian.
<quoted text>
The fact that a braindead atheist like you can even communicate would be a good example of a miracle.

An atheist rejects God not because he can prove God does not exist, but because he refuses to "believe" that God exists. Simple as that.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that a braindead atheist like you can even communicate would be a good example of a miracle.
An atheist rejects God not because he can prove God does not exist, but because he refuses to "believe" that God exists. Simple as that.
So now you're omniscient (yeah, I'll wait.....) and you know what and why i beleive things?

most athieists, non-beleivers or freethinkiers i know just realize there is no evidence of any gods so it is not even a matter of believing, thereis just no eveidence to even make it an issue.it is a myth, plain and simple.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Miracles.
<quoted text>
You can't prove God isn't real....that's fact enough, dimwit.
No mmiracle has ever been proven to have happened.not one. ever. nada.

no magic of any kind has evr been proven.
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No mmiracle has ever been proven to have happened.not one. ever. nada.
Really?????

http://www.2ue.com.au/blogs/2ue-blog/kathleen...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're omniscient (yeah, I'll wait.....) and you know what and why i beleive things?
most athieists, non-beleivers or freethinkiers i know just realize there is no evidence of any gods so it is not even a matter of believing, thereis just no eveidence to even make it an issue.it is a myth, plain and simple.
How can you even begin to comprehend something you believe does not exist? Hello? Use your brain! To make God's existence evident, you must first SEEK God. Until you do, the evidence you demand will always escape you.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Siro wrote:
yep, never. not one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No mmiracle has ever been proven to have happened.not one. ever. nada.
Flat statements don't work in the scientific world, remember? Where's your evidence?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Flat statements don't work in the scientific world, remember? Where's your evidence?
You have no proof of god. Therefore god is not real, until you can prove it. Since it is impossible to prove an undefined thing such as god, you sir are a liar.

The problem is that you have a mental illness that does not allow you to admit that you are a liar lying about a god you have absolutely no proof of.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
No i dont't remember. is this another of your misunderstandings of a scientific rule that most 7th graders fully understand?

My statement that htere have been no proven miracles is 100% accurate. nothing to do with science at all really, just a proven fact.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you even begin to comprehend something you believe does not exist? Hello? Use your brain! To make God's existence evident, you must first SEEK God. Until you do, the evidence you demand will always escape you.
How do you know i didn't seek out god?

why can't those that have sought himout provide this proof?

your pogic is pathetic...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know i didn't seek out god?
What's a pogic? They do. You just refuse to believe what they say.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know i didn't seek out god?
"pogic' fpr those wondering is the acdeptable contraction for poor logic..

:/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No i dont't remember. is this another of your misunderstandings of a scientific rule that most 7th graders fully understand?
My statement that htere have been no proven miracles is 100% accurate. nothing to do with science at all really, just a proven fact.
An assertion requires evidence in the scientific world. Otherwise is just an opinion.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
An assertion requires evidence in the scientific world. Otherwise is just an opinion.
yes, there is no proof of any miracle ever. that IS the evidence.

if you could counter that evidence with said proof, you would have done so already. you know you can't.

you're getting in over your head again...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is all about evidence, while religion is primarily about made up bullsh*t that science keeps proving is bullsh*t.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
you must first SEEK God. Until you do, the evidence you demand will always escape you.
Ok God, strike me the f*ck down right now this second. Do it you stupid f*ck. Oh well you can't because you're not real.

This is the point where your followers are supposed to stop and admit they have been lying about you.

Still alive.

Also still alive.
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok God, strike me the f*ck down right now this second. Do it you stupid f*ck. Oh well you can't because you're not real.
This is the point where your followers are supposed to stop and admit they have been lying about you.
Still alive.
Also still alive.
You really think youre that important?
I suppose God is punishing you, hes not going to kill you because your own stupidity is punishment enough.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no proof of god. Therefore god is not real, until you can prove it. Since it is impossible to prove an undefined thing such as god, you sir are a liar.
Your argument is baseless, because your premise is false. The notion that God does not exist cannot be proved using the scientific method. To blindly reject God without evidence to support your censure is not just unreasonable, it's imbecilic.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that you have a mental illness that does not allow you to admit that you are a liar lying about a god you have absolutely no proof of.
God does not exist, eh? The very word, "God" has the power to close an atheist's mind tighter than a bull's arse in January! LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Still alive.
Also still alive.
Only those who lack faith need signs and wonders.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••