Atheists on the march in America

There are 70657 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#68297 Feb 14, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Flat statements don't work in the scientific world, remember? Where's your evidence?
You have no proof of god. Therefore god is not real, until you can prove it. Since it is impossible to prove an undefined thing such as god, you sir are a liar.

The problem is that you have a mental illness that does not allow you to admit that you are a liar lying about a god you have absolutely no proof of.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#68298 Feb 14, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Flat statements don't work in the scientific world, remember? Where's your evidence?
No i dont't remember. is this another of your misunderstandings of a scientific rule that most 7th graders fully understand?

My statement that htere have been no proven miracles is 100% accurate. nothing to do with science at all really, just a proven fact.

St. Croix valley

#68299 Feb 14, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you even begin to comprehend something you believe does not exist? Hello? Use your brain! To make God's existence evident, you must first SEEK God. Until you do, the evidence you demand will always escape you.
How do you know i didn't seek out god?

why can't those that have sought himout provide this proof?

your pogic is pathetic...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#68300 Feb 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know i didn't seek out god?
What's a pogic? They do. You just refuse to believe what they say.

St. Croix valley

#68301 Feb 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know i didn't seek out god?
"pogic' fpr those wondering is the acdeptable contraction for poor logic..

:/

Location hidden

#68302 Feb 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No i dont't remember. is this another of your misunderstandings of a scientific rule that most 7th graders fully understand?
My statement that htere have been no proven miracles is 100% accurate. nothing to do with science at all really, just a proven fact.
An assertion requires evidence in the scientific world. Otherwise is just an opinion.

St. Croix valley

#68303 Feb 14, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
An assertion requires evidence in the scientific world. Otherwise is just an opinion.
yes, there is no proof of any miracle ever. that IS the evidence.

if you could counter that evidence with said proof, you would have done so already. you know you can't.

you're getting in over your head again...

Location hidden

#68304 Feb 14, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is all about evidence, while religion is primarily about made up bullsh*t that science keeps proving is bullsh*t.

Location hidden

#68305 Feb 14, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
you must first SEEK God. Until you do, the evidence you demand will always escape you.
Ok God, strike me the f*ck down right now this second. Do it you stupid f*ck. Oh well you can't because you're not real.

This is the point where your followers are supposed to stop and admit they have been lying about you.

Still alive.

Also still alive.
Siro

Australia

#68306 Feb 14, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok God, strike me the f*ck down right now this second. Do it you stupid f*ck. Oh well you can't because you're not real.
This is the point where your followers are supposed to stop and admit they have been lying about you.
Still alive.
Also still alive.
You really think youre that important?
I suppose God is punishing you, hes not going to kill you because your own stupidity is punishment enough.

Location hidden

#68307 Feb 14, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no proof of god. Therefore god is not real, until you can prove it. Since it is impossible to prove an undefined thing such as god, you sir are a liar.
Your argument is baseless, because your premise is false. The notion that God does not exist cannot be proved using the scientific method. To blindly reject God without evidence to support your censure is not just unreasonable, it's imbecilic.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that you have a mental illness that does not allow you to admit that you are a liar lying about a god you have absolutely no proof of.
God does not exist, eh? The very word, "God" has the power to close an atheist's mind tighter than a bull's arse in January! LMAO!

Location hidden

#68308 Feb 14, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Still alive.
Also still alive.
Only those who lack faith need signs and wonders.

Location hidden

#68309 Feb 14, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is all about evidence, while religion is primarily about made up bullsh*t that science keeps proving is bullsh*t.
The religious don't accept science as the ONLY source of truth, therefore they are not bound by its methods and procedures. You are however. Where's your evidence, Goober? Put your money where your mouth is.

Location hidden

#68310 Feb 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, there is no proof of any miracle ever. that IS the evidence.
if you could counter that evidence with said proof, you would have done so already. you know you can't.
you're getting in over your head again...
A miracle is an event which is not reproducible by natural or scientific means. Now...prove it isn't.

St. Croix valley

#68311 Feb 14, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Only those who lack faith need signs and wonders.
that is not correct. those of you who insist on telling the rest of us that creation is real need signs and wonders and maybe some ACTUAL PROOF of your bullshit...

Location hidden

#68312 Feb 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that is not correct. those of you who insist on telling the rest of us that creation is real....
You don't think creation is real? Your delusion is worse than I orginally thought.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>.....need signs and wonders and maybe some ACTUAL PROOF of your bullshit...
We have all the proof we need. YOU are the doubter.

Location hidden

#68313 Feb 14, 2013
OOPS...dropped a word.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that is not correct. those of you who insist on telling the rest of us that creation is real....
You think creation is NOT real?

United States

#68314 Feb 14, 2013
An now you are saying God with the g capitalized confirming your religion.

So why did you stop using your bossdrop screen name?

Will you also be humiliating yourself with your inside secrets screen name talking about how we are made of god-stuff?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!

Hey tell us again how Bill Maher's catholic mom died?

Lmfao!
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that a braindead atheist like you can even communicate would be a good example of a miracle.
An atheist rejects God not because he can prove God does not exist, but because he refuses to "believe" that God exists. Simple as that.

Since: Feb 12

Taipei, Taiwan

#68315 Feb 14, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
What answers? All I've gotten from you dead head atheists is a lot of blathering equivocation. John's right. You got NOTHING, ZERO. You will have to do better than that if you want to convert the world to atheism. Times a-wastin'. Better get your game on. The deadline is 2038. LMAO!
You haven't read a single thing we wrote have you?

And you are using John as support? The guys like a parasite. He doesn't contribute.

St. Croix valley

#68316 Feb 14, 2013
BBSting wrote:
OOPS...dropped a word.
<quoted text>
You think creation is NOT real?
There is not one shred of evidence that creation took place. not one. the whole 'god' concept has been proven to be the creation of man, so no, the idea taht some man made concept created the whole universe and life in it is ridiculous and wholly without any factaul base.
anything alse you want to know about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,232,670
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Learn to Read 189,862
News Tea Party affiliate FreedomWorks refocuses, cha... 21 min Synque 21
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr scirocco 182,382
News Sarah Palin's fans push for 2012 presidential run (Dec '09) 2 hr HEADSTIBE 11,158
News U.S. Republicans navigate the new politics of e... 2 hr Prosperity Fundie... 6
News Obama wins trade victory in the Senate 3 hr Le Jimbo 6
More from around the web