Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70634 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

John

United States

#68280 Feb 13, 2013
Still a forum of cowards ill equipped or prepared to debate their nothing vs my something. My accountable position is a prime mover. Many disciplines.consider this the most plausible possibility. On the other hand is the illogical nothing. A scientific impossibility without a lick of evidence. No wonder Bob and the other loons have seizures in here every day about nothing LOL. I don't debate nothing. Especially when I've exposed your entire process.

So once again dozens of bigots will be checked and fail to challenge the prime mover. Nothing to it.

John

United States

#68281 Feb 13, 2013
Remember these loons don't believe in God. They sure do spend a bizzare amount of time in an uproar over his nonexistence.

March, march, who knows why, march, march, gotta try, march, march,

Since: Feb 12

Taipei, Taiwan

#68282 Feb 13, 2013
John wrote:
Still a forum of cowards ill equipped or prepared to debate their nothing vs my something. My accountable position is a prime mover. Many disciplines.consider this the most plausible possibility. On the other hand is the illogical nothing. A scientific impossibility without a lick of evidence. No wonder Bob and the other loons have seizures in here every day about nothing LOL. I don't debate nothing. Especially when I've exposed your entire process.
So once again dozens of bigots will be checked and fail to challenge the prime mover. Nothing to it.
Pretty sure you are showing you are one too.

And you haven't exposed anything. All you do is call people names.

Since: Feb 12

Taipei, Taiwan

#68283 Feb 13, 2013
Bbsting is clearly not proving anything nor can he. I have not seen one attempt where he's tried to be intellectual about this. He's just throwing the same questions back to us. When he does get an answer, he ignores us and then throws the same questions back to us.

Trolls are ugly and stupid. This john douchbag is clearly worse, but you two both suck

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#68284 Feb 14, 2013
StarsplashTaiwan wrote:
Bbsting is clearly not proving anything nor can he. I have not seen one attempt where he's tried to be intellectual about this. He's just throwing the same questions back to us. When he does get an answer, he ignores us and then throws the same questions back to us.
Trolls are ugly and stupid. This john douchbag is clearly worse, but you two both suck
What answers? All I've gotten from you dead head atheists is a lot of blathering equivocation. John's right. You got NOTHING, ZERO. You will have to do better than that if you want to convert the world to atheism. Times a-wastin'. Better get your game on. The deadline is 2038. LMAO!

Location hidden

#68285 Feb 14, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
1) throughout history, there has never been an event that requires a god to explain.
Miracles.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
2) you cannot show one single FACT that proves your god is real
All you need to do? To show atheism is wrong?
You can't prove God isn't real....that's fact enough, dimwit.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#68286 Feb 14, 2013
You think it was Jesus right? Yes Jesus did it all.
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk a lot about proof, but you have yet to provide it. Again...What caused something to expand and form the universe? Where did it come from?

United States

#68287 Feb 14, 2013
What miracle? Name one. I see you have been sucking the Jesus d!ck, we all knew you were a Christian.
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Miracles.
<quoted text>

United States

#68288 Feb 14, 2013
You have to remember Bb thinks getting blood drawn at a hospital is the exact same thing as holy men cutting you with dirty knives to bleed the demon out!

Him and John are the world's strongest arguments for partial birth abortion.
StarsplashTaiwan wrote:

Location hidden

#68289 Feb 14, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
You have to remember Bb thinks getting blood drawn at a hospital is the exact same thing as holy men cutting you with dirty knives to bleed the demon out!
Him and John are the world's strongest arguments for partial birth abortion.
<quoted text>
And you're a prime candidate for natural deselection.

Location hidden

#68290 Feb 14, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
What miracle? Name one. I see you have been sucking the Jesus d!ck, we all knew you were a Christian.
<quoted text>
The fact that a braindead atheist like you can even communicate would be a good example of a miracle.

An atheist rejects God not because he can prove God does not exist, but because he refuses to "believe" that God exists. Simple as that.

St. Croix valley

#68291 Feb 14, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that a braindead atheist like you can even communicate would be a good example of a miracle.
An atheist rejects God not because he can prove God does not exist, but because he refuses to "believe" that God exists. Simple as that.
So now you're omniscient (yeah, I'll wait.....) and you know what and why i beleive things?

most athieists, non-beleivers or freethinkiers i know just realize there is no evidence of any gods so it is not even a matter of believing, thereis just no eveidence to even make it an issue.it is a myth, plain and simple.

St. Croix valley

#68292 Feb 14, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Miracles.
<quoted text>
No mmiracle has ever been proven to have happened.not one. ever. nada.

no magic of any kind has evr been proven.
Siro

Ashfield, Australia

#68293 Feb 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No mmiracle has ever been proven to have happened.not one. ever. nada.
Really?????

http://www.2ue.com.au/blogs/2ue-blog/kathleen...

Location hidden

#68294 Feb 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're omniscient (yeah, I'll wait.....) and you know what and why i beleive things?
most athieists, non-beleivers or freethinkiers i know just realize there is no evidence of any gods so it is not even a matter of believing, thereis just no eveidence to even make it an issue.it is a myth, plain and simple.
How can you even begin to comprehend something you believe does not exist? Hello? Use your brain! To make God's existence evident, you must first SEEK God. Until you do, the evidence you demand will always escape you.

St. Croix valley

#68295 Feb 14, 2013
Siro wrote:
yep, never. not one.

Location hidden

#68296 Feb 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No mmiracle has ever been proven to have happened.not one. ever. nada.
Flat statements don't work in the scientific world, remember? Where's your evidence?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#68297 Feb 14, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Flat statements don't work in the scientific world, remember? Where's your evidence?
You have no proof of god. Therefore god is not real, until you can prove it. Since it is impossible to prove an undefined thing such as god, you sir are a liar.

The problem is that you have a mental illness that does not allow you to admit that you are a liar lying about a god you have absolutely no proof of.

St. Croix valley

#68298 Feb 14, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
No i dont't remember. is this another of your misunderstandings of a scientific rule that most 7th graders fully understand?

My statement that htere have been no proven miracles is 100% accurate. nothing to do with science at all really, just a proven fact.

St. Croix valley

#68299 Feb 14, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you even begin to comprehend something you believe does not exist? Hello? Use your brain! To make God's existence evident, you must first SEEK God. Until you do, the evidence you demand will always escape you.
How do you know i didn't seek out god?

why can't those that have sought himout provide this proof?

your pogic is pathetic...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Limbertwig 232,958
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Dr Guru 219,440
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Obama is a joke 1,403,949
News A female presidential candidate offers encourag... 7 hr R WELCH 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 hr Into The Night 35,558
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 10 hr Tariffs 67
News Scott Walker's gloomy pitch for the presidency (Mar '15) 10 hr Hyman Roth 27
More from around the web