Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70652 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64130 Sep 4, 2012
John wrote:
Quit acting like a big man loon. I'm not impressed with cyberwarriors. Shall we get back to your nothing bigot. You weren't saying.....
No wonder these loons are marginalized by society. It has nothing to do with disbelief either.
Come on John, Man up and provide your repeatable and observable f*cking god of yours you lying piece Creationist of sh*t?

Run run along with your tail between your legs and see you next week for another verbal beatdown of epic proportions.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64132 Sep 4, 2012
John wrote:
Quit acting like a big man loon. I'm not impressed with cyberwarriors. Shall we get back to your nothing bigot. You weren't saying.....
No wonder these loons are marginalized by society. It has nothing to do with disbelief either.
You're the lunatics that built churches to keep reality out.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64133 Sep 4, 2012
Science sh*ts on all your beliefs.

There's no prettier way to put it.
John

Hamilton, OH

#64134 Sep 4, 2012
Liberty you forgot to post the answer you claim is relevant. How convenient.
....and nothing from the ever nuttier Skeptic. Well, now he can feel like a big man LOL.
Stump an antitheist! Ask him what he believes. Any takers? Cowards
John

Hamilton, OH

#64135 Sep 4, 2012
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 61,580 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
John

Hamilton, OH

#64136 Sep 4, 2012
Watch the nothings scream and pout when a rational person refuses to debate nothing. You embarass yourselves and it is my pleasure to assist you in doing so.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#64137 Sep 4, 2012
I will as soon as you answer my yes or no question. That is fair.

Do you believe in reality yes or no?

All this time and still you can't answer even that! Stump John ask him if he believes in reality!!
John wrote:
Liberty you forgot to post the answer you claim is relevant. How convenient.
....and nothing from the ever nuttier Skeptic. Well, now he can feel like a big man LOL.
Stump an antitheist! Ask him what he believes. Any takers? Cowards
John

Hamilton, OH

#64138 Sep 4, 2012
No, its not fair. I don't care what the question is. I asked a simple question in 2009. There have been tens of thousands of nothings in here since. You claim I have been answered but you are one of many liars. Post the relevant answer. This is an atheism forum. I have exposed your nothing with a simple question.

What type of cult can seduce so many with nothing? Show everyone this post. Three damn years of this ridiculous charade is enough. Examine your conscience (except Rose) bigots. Your nothing is absurd.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#64139 Sep 4, 2012
So according to John it's unfair to ask him even the simplest yes or no question!!

John if that simple question baffles and stumps you how could you possibly understand the answer to more difficult questions??

Answer is simple, you couldn't.

It's a 50/50 question John yes or no.

Stump John ask him of he believes in reality!!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#64140 Sep 4, 2012
John wrote:
Quit acting like a big man loon. I'm not impressed with cyberwarriors. Shall we get back to your nothing bigot. You weren't saying.....

No wonder these loons are marginalized by society. It has nothing to do with disbelief either.
I believe you're insane.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#64141 Sep 4, 2012
I do believe John is suffering from mental illness no doubt.
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you're insane.
John

Hamilton, OH

#64142 Sep 4, 2012
Still no evidence. Still no relevant answer. If I want lies and obfuscation I will listen to Obama speak in a few days.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
England 2012

UK

#64143 Sep 4, 2012
John wrote:
Still no evidence. Still no relevant answer. If I want lies and obfuscation I will listen to Obama speak in a few days.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
I'm an atheist and I'm not stumped mate, I believe all religion is a fabrication needed by weak uneducated hicks because they're scared of dying, I believe humans are a part of the natural world, like other animals and your assertion that a mystical being is required anywhere in the story of planet earth is nonsense, & totally without evidence, a 2000 yr old book without pictures doesnt count mate , science isn't going away and is destroying your fake religion day by day. You've been brainwashed by other simple minded members of your cult, probably your parents. Your lot has had it's turn and your superstitious mindset belongs in a previous century.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#64144 Sep 4, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Come on John, Man up and provide your repeatable and observable f*cking god of yours you lying piece Creationist of sh*t?

Run run along with your tail between your legs and see you next week for another verbal beatdown of epic proportions.
Has John finally admitted to being a believer?!

Is he still posting that "presupposition" shit and his "stump an atheist. Ask them what they believe"?

I believe John is an idiot.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#64145 Sep 4, 2012
John wrote:
Liberty you forgot to post the answer you claim is relevant. How convenient.
....and nothing from the ever nuttier Skeptic. Well, now he can feel like a big man LOL.
Stump an antitheist! Ask him what he believes. Any takers? Cowards
I believe you're insane.

And an idiot.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#64146 Sep 4, 2012
John wrote:
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 61,580 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
Oh yeah!

I almost forgot the accountable position crap!

WTF is an accountable position, John.

I've been asking for years now.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#64147 Sep 4, 2012
John wrote:
Watch the nothings scream and pout when a rational person refuses to debate nothing. You embarass yourselves and it is my pleasure to assist you in doing so.
I'll debate something.

I don't know how to debate nothing.

That kind of doesn't make sense, John.

But then, neither do you.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#64148 Sep 4, 2012
John wrote:
No, its not fair. I don't care what the question is. I asked a simple question in 2009. There have been tens of thousands of nothings in here since. You claim I have been answered but you are one of many liars. Post the relevant answer. This is an atheism forum. I have exposed your nothing with a simple question.

What type of cult can seduce so many with nothing? Show everyone this post. Three damn years of this ridiculous charade is enough. Examine your conscience (except Rose) bigots. Your nothing is absurd.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
I believe you're retarded.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#64149 Sep 4, 2012
John wrote:
Well, loons thanks for nothing to consider. Contrary to haven't forgottens assertation that you nothings simply don't believe the entire forum is riddled with your impotentent attacks in a God you don't believe in.
We all know this agenda for a far beyond your nothing. We also know nothing is evidence to you in this arena. I have merely said there is such a thing as reasoned faith in response to your false premise that faith cannot be reasoned or logical. I went as far as to say I would debate the evidences for something vs ?????? at anytime. Typical of your cowardly, lying type you failed to engage.
You loons have a forum about nothing. You rail against theism as if you were paid to do so. I know jobs are tough to get in an Obama economy but really????? Come back for further embarassment. Exposing your kind is easy.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Good to see you have no qualms with lying Rose. Welcome back. I knew being a liberal atheist meant your "word" was bendable.
So you believe in god, eh John?

Which god would that be, John.

Is it the one that will make you eat your babies?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#64150 Sep 4, 2012
John wrote:
Once again Rose confuses belief and disbelief. Personally, I think she knows the difference but is embarrassed with her nothing. These loons have no clue, but they somehow can rule out a prime mover. Bigots. Pure and simple.
1. If Rose had a conscience there would be evidence of it.
2.There is no evidence of her conscience.
3.She has no conscience.
Why do these loons insist on talking about a God they don't believe in? If they ever do decide what they believe I would love to compare it to a higher power. Higher power > nothing.
Told you lurkers how insane these bigots can be. Welcome to the freakshow lmao.
So what can your higher power do?

Does he grant wishes like a genie?

Perform magic tricks like a wizard?

Or does he pretty much do nothing outside of your imagination?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,250,639
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Dr Guru 192,009
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 186,108
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) 5 hr Southern White man 38
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 5 hr Southern White man 35
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 8 hr Human 44
News Obama proposal would make 5 million more eligib... 8 hr Synque 35
More from around the web