Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70634 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#63865 Aug 19, 2012
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, facts can be tdious.
Thus far, you've broght nothing to the discussion but poorly conceived mythology.
Nor will I. If I had all the answers, you'd be worshiping me.
John

United States

#63866 Aug 19, 2012
Unbelievable. For three years this forum about nothing has refused to provide one iota of evidence they hold others accountable to. Not a single intellectual coward could muster an accountable position vs a prime mover. The most logical, rational, evidence backed position continues to be that a prime mover is responsible for the universe.

It's not enough to be bigots, they like to go a step further and bastardize science. That Christian scientific method sure is useful LOL.

The lengths an antitheist will go to fight a God they don't believe in is astounding. Nothing is a tough sell only the most gullible fall prey to.

Nothing Bless

Since: Mar 11

United States

#63867 Aug 20, 2012
This God is impossible.

Thank you for admitting that.
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>"Believe" in reality?? Reality demonstrates that something out of nothing is manifestly impossible. Once science can show how this supposedly occurred, all possibilities are on the table.

United States

#63868 Aug 20, 2012
I see John is still unable to answer my yes or no question making me the victor and stumping him.

Stump a Theist as them if they believe in reality.
John

United States

#63869 Aug 20, 2012
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 61,340 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.

United States

#63870 Aug 20, 2012
And another day John still unable to answer my question. Stump a theist ask them if they believe in reality!!

The pwnage continues.

Since: Aug 08

Atlanta, GA

#63872 Aug 20, 2012
John wrote:
Unbelievable. For three years this forum about nothing has refused to provide one iota of evidence they hold others accountable to. Not a single intellectual coward could muster an accountable position vs a prime mover. The most logical, rational, evidence backed position continues to be that a prime mover is responsible for the universe.
It's not enough to be bigots, they like to go a step further and bastardize science. That Christian scientific method sure is useful LOL.
The lengths an antitheist will go to fight a God they don't believe in is astounding. Nothing is a tough sell only the most gullible fall prey to.
Nothing Bless
And you are still trolling. So what...

Atlanta, GA

#63873 Aug 20, 2012
John wrote:
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 61,340 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
Another day of trolling from the stump.
John

United States

#63874 Aug 20, 2012
All this nothing and the day is just starting! Don't mind these loons attempts to steer the conversation. I simply asked a reasonable question and pointed out some illogical contentions.

This is apparently a real enigma for them....Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Atlanta, GA

#63875 Aug 20, 2012
John wrote:
All this nothing and the day is just starting! Don't mind these loons attempts to steer the conversation. I simply asked a reasonable question and pointed out some illogical contentions.
This is apparently a real enigma for them....Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
The only thing you have proven is that you are still a troll. You can't possibly think you are fooling anybody, do you? Nobody could be that moronic.
John

United States

#63876 Aug 20, 2012
Yes, yes,..um ok nothing.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Atlanta, GA

#63877 Aug 20, 2012
John wrote:
Yes, yes,..um ok nothing.
Wow, brilliant retort. Stump stumpy, say hello to it.
John

United States

#63878 Aug 20, 2012
You make a strong case for your nothing. Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Atlanta, GA

#63879 Aug 20, 2012
John wrote:
You make a strong case for your nothing. Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
Keep trying stumpy, keep trying...
John

United States

#63880 Aug 20, 2012
Trying LOL. You loons have been exposed from the start. Thanks for reaffirming that on a daily basis.

Atlanta, GA

#63881 Aug 20, 2012
Stumpy wrote:
Trying LOL. You loons have been exposed from the start. Thanks for reaffirming that on a daily basis.
How about you show via a link to a particular message or group of messages, how anything other than you being a worthless troll, has been "exposed". We ALL know that you are just a simple troll stumpy, you may as well just admit it and move on.
John

United States

#63882 Aug 20, 2012
How about you provide one of these 61,000 plus posts that has a relevant answer. You have no shame. This is your ridiculous forum so move on or step up buttercup.

Atlanta, GA

#63883 Aug 20, 2012
Stumpy wrote:
How about you provide one of these 61,000 plus posts that has a relevant answer. You have no shame. This is your ridiculous forum so move on or step up buttercup.
In post #63677 you asked if I wanted to meet you, in this one you call me buttercup. I'm flattered John, but I am hetero, very much in love with my wife and not interested in your clumsy advances. If you would slow down the trolling, you might yet find the man of your dreams to make you happy. I wish you luck in that endeavor stumpy because if you find the right man and true happiness, it might eliminate your need to be a troll to feel better about yourself. OK, so, do you have a link to show where you "exposed" anything other than you being a troll?
John

United States

#63884 Aug 20, 2012
Since you loons have absolutely no intention of staying away despite your complete failure at explaining your illogical nothing I would like to note the results of a recent study.

More religious states give more to charities than less religious states. Republican states give more (percentage) than Democratic states. It's not even close either. There is no point in linking the study as you loons will argue against clear as day facts and this is irrelevant in regards to your nothing vs my something.

Atlanta, GA

#63885 Aug 20, 2012
John wrote:
Since you loons have absolutely no intention of staying away despite your complete failure at explaining your illogical nothing I would like to note the results of a recent study.
More religious states give more to charities than less religious states. Republican states give more (percentage) than Democratic states. It's not even close either. There is no point in linking the study as you loons will argue against clear as day facts and this is irrelevant in regards to your nothing vs my something.
In no way does that change the fact that you are a troll. Link?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,403,277
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Cornelius Scudmister 232,805
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Dr Phil 219,305
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 hr litesong 35,554
News Mitt Romney vacations with family during GOP co... 7 hr Patrick Aei 2
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 21 hr Human 156
News In '72, EPA battled pollution; now it's politics (Apr '12) Sat Governor Leadwater 22
More from around the web