Obamas head to Martha's Vineyard

Obamas head to Martha's Vineyard

There are 244 comments on the New York Daily News story from Aug 10, 2013, titled Obamas head to Martha's Vineyard. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama wave as they board Air Force One before departing Andrews Air Force Base, Md., Saturday, Aug. 10, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#174 Aug 16, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
We are creating a bubble and de-valuing our dollar. You know what happens when they burst.
.....Please, determine if you are suffering from dementia...or, are just that uninformed on global economics?

“ALL LIVES MATTER!!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#175 Aug 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You and i are on a circular, useless conversation.....On the Global Currency Market, the U.S. Dollar almost could not be stronger....in fact, yesterday againest the Indian Rupee, it went so high, their central bank almost stepped in.....2 month's ago, the Dollar set a record high value againest the Japanese Yen.....The Dollar has been strong againest the UK Pound for 8-9 months and is currently leaning toward strong againest the Euro......STOP THE DE-VALUING BULLSH*T......
You are right, YOU DON'T F*CKING GET IT!! I hope you have a back up plan when this bubble burst too!

Location hidden

#176 Aug 16, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, YOU DON'T F*CKING GET IT!! I hope you have a back up plan when this bubble burst too!
Then, Please explain...HOW THE DOLLAR HAS BEEN DEVALUED?

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#177 Aug 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You and i are on a circular, useless conversation.....On the Global Currency Market, the U.S. Dollar almost could not be stronger....in fact, yesterday againest the Indian Rupee, it went so high, their central bank almost stepped in.....2 month's ago, the Dollar set a record high value againest the Japanese Yen.....The Dollar has been strong againest the UK Pound for 8-9 months and is currently leaning toward strong againest the Euro......STOP THE DE-VALUING BULLSH*T......
Do you not know that the FED is printing money as fast as they can?

Paris

#178 Aug 16, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
They do, it's called begging.

“ALL LIVES MATTER!!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#179 Aug 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Then, Please explain...HOW THE DOLLAR HAS BEEN DEVALUED?
One problem is by printing $85 billion a month to buy treasury bonds!

Location hidden

#180 Aug 16, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
One problem is by printing $85 billion a month to buy treasury bonds!
Don't have a clue, do you?.....So you like screaming about the dollar being devalued...but, can't give any examples....geez....
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#181 Aug 16, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom is their baggEE.
My "mom" isn't even worm dirt, let alone a "bagEE" she was cremated over 30 years ago.

Whatever the means.

Another failed republican attempt at making up names?

What a DUMBSHIT.

Perfect teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#182 Aug 16, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Such hate from such a small mind. Typical of the low information voter.
Coming from a "NO information" teabagger that has no mind?

Rannity parrot want a cracker?

“ESPN SUX”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#183 Aug 16, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
My "mom" isn't even worm dirt, let alone a "bagEE" she was cremated over 30 years ago.
Whatever the means.
Another failed republican attempt at making up names?
What a DUMBSHIT.
Perfect teabagger.
Sorry, I tried to sink to your level and failed. Do they give lessons on being a loathsome liberal?
bob lewis

AOL

#184 Aug 16, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I tried to sink to your level and failed. Do they give lessons on being a loathsome liberal?
You gotta give the Obama's some credit. Martha's Vineyard is the MOST Expensive place in American to vacation in August. The Very most Expensive.
The Dear Leader is reinventing Living like old time Russian Royalty at Tax Slaves expense.

Location hidden

#185 Aug 16, 2013
bob lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta give the Obama's some credit. Martha's Vineyard is the MOST Expensive place in American to vacation in August. The Very most Expensive.
The Dear Leader is reinventing Living like old time Russian Royalty at Tax Slaves expense.
More than Carmel. California?

“ESPN SUX”

Location hidden

#186 Aug 16, 2013
bob lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Clinton's office in America's most expensive city in addition to his library in nowhere, Arkansas?

You would think a guy that charges multiple six figures tax-free for a lunch speech would foot the bill with petty cash instead of taking medical care and hot meals form our soldiers.
Drink the hivE

Anonymous Proxy

#188 Aug 16, 2013
The Circuit' Are Not Closed Yet - But The More Closed That They Are - The More We May Feel That They Are True...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#189 Aug 16, 2013
St Reformed wrote:
<quoted text>
I am quite accustomed to what Jonah Goldberg aptly described as your "Liberal Fascism" in his excellent book.
“Leftists feel that racism means any uncomfortable facts spoken by a conservative.”~Andrew Klavan
jonah goldbrick = crypto-fascist clown

your quote is farcically typical of non-thinking righties

“have seen the years,”

and the slow parade of fears"

#190 Aug 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I'm dying to see if they can maintain they're whining, through both of Hillary's terms...lol...
Today GW said he thought Hilary would make the best next president. I can't help but think it is a repugnantcan ploy.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#191 Aug 17, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Loathsome"?

I wasn't the one supposedly insulting a person's mother.

What the hell is a "bagEE"?

I'm sure it isn't a kind term.

It hasn't any definition in the English language.

Another failed republican attempt at making up terms and names.

Or just outright lies similar to calling themselves "conservatives".

Poor teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#192 Aug 17, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Today GW said he thought Hilary would make the best next president. I can't help but think it is a repugnantcan ploy.
But George became a RHINO on Jan. 21st 2008.

Remember?

Paris

#194 Aug 17, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Bush's daughter and she said she ought to run........your quote is a bit off the mark.

Paris

#195 Aug 17, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
But George became a RHINO on Jan. 21st 2008.
Remember?
Yep, George Will didn't want his name removed from the party list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 193,381
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Snowball the Elep... 1,274,387
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Dr Guru 196,831
News Carol Shea-Porter Files to Run Again in New Ham... 20 hr zenduane 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Wed IB DaMann 34,463
News Ted Cruz: If the government shuts down over my ... Wed By a vote 1
News Debbie Wasserman Schultz declares 'anchor babie... Tue Andrew 29
More from around the web