Obamas head to Martha's Vineyard

Aug 10, 2013 Full story: New York Daily News 244

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama wave as they board Air Force One before departing Andrews Air Force Base, Md., Saturday, Aug. 10, 2013.

Full Story

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#153 Aug 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Treasury print's currency, year round....not the point....
This $85 billion a month is going to prop up the Dow! That is the point! The money spent on Iraq is NOTHING compared to the trillion dollar deficits , printing $85 billion a month, Stimulus and bailouts!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#154 Aug 15, 2013
You guys really oughta get a life....my investments are doing quite well.....Your outrages, just don't work anymore.....
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#155 Aug 15, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha what a hoot. You haven't proven anybody but yourself wrong pookie. You attacks and lies only fool the low information voters........not adults.
And "NO information" teabaggers can't refute any of it.

All you have are Limbaughtomy and Rannity talking points.

Poor teabagger.
Womba

Stillwater, OK

#156 Aug 15, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The epitome of Family Values… nothing is a better image than the President vacationing with his family.
I wonder if a little bit of his smile is because he knows the pathetic right in this country is having a hissy-fit over his much deserved vacation… most of my smiles are because of them losing it just because this President is Black.
Does your deck consist of anything other than race cards?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#157 Aug 15, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to look at what real Americans thank.
Obama's Economic Approval Plunges to 35%...
Still 2 1/2 times the approval rating of the "do nothing" teabagger congress.

I'm curious as to who the 35 and 14 % that could possibly think they are doing a good job.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#158 Aug 15, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Let them eat healthcare. Michelle Antoinette
yeah, what a fookin' crime that people should have access to healthcare.

RNC
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#159 Aug 15, 2013
Womba wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your deck consist of anything other than race cards?
not to a rightie, you all think that mention of the subject means someone's 'playing the race card.'

you pretend that because you're lying scum

Location hidden

#160 Aug 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
You guys really oughta get a life....my investments are doing quite well.....Your outrages, just don't work anymore.....
Wait until the fed stops printing the $85 billion a mouth, see what happens!
St Reformed

Stillwater, OK

#161 Aug 15, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
not to a rightie, you all think that mention of the subject means someone's 'playing the race card.'
you pretend that because you're lying scum
I am quite accustomed to what Jonah Goldberg aptly described as your "Liberal Fascism" in his excellent book.

“Leftists feel that racism means any uncomfortable facts spoken by a conservative.”~Andrew Klavan
St Reformed

Stillwater, OK

#162 Aug 15, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to look at what real Americans think. The baggers are more hated than mooslims, atheists and the religious right.
If they're so hated, I wonder how they managed to slow down the Obama Statist Juggernaut in 2010. Here's hoping they finish the job (& His Arrogance) in 2014!

Location hidden

#164 Aug 15, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait until the fed stops printing the $85 billion a mouth, see what happens!
Here's to you finding a new outrage....

Location hidden

#165 Aug 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Here's to you finding a new outrage....
Investors continue to look for more clues on when the Federal Reserve will start to tighten monetary policy.

Chris Beauchamp, analyst with IG in London, said investors are still nervous about whether or not the Fed will begin to pull back on, or taper, its bond-buying program next month.

Along those lines, the yield on the 10-year Treasury bonds jumped to a two-year high. This may be a sign that investors are expecting the Fed to scale back its stimulus efforts sooner rather than later.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/08/15/investing/sto...
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#166 Aug 16, 2013
St Reformed wrote:
<quoted text>
I am quite accustomed to what Jonah Goldberg aptly described as your "Liberal Fascism" in his excellent book.
“Leftists feel that racism means any uncomfortable facts spoken by a conservative.”~Andrew Klavan
No, people would feel surprised and astounded that a "conservative" actually existed.

Andrew Klaven is a teabagger.

Jonah Goldberg is a teabagger.

Teabaggers aren't "conservative".

Another failed rebranding job by the loonier part of the republican party.

Poor teabagger.
Navy Corpseman

United States

#167 Aug 16, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, what a fookin' crime that people should have access to healthcare.
RNC
It isn't Health care,IT IS A TAX!

It is control over insurance companies.

You may need 2 PART TIME jobs now!(laughable)
I would never hire an Obama lover to fix a bicycle flat!
He would need a whole crew to access the problem.

Location hidden

#168 Aug 16, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Investors continue to look for more clues on when the Federal Reserve will start to tighten monetary policy.
Chris Beauchamp, analyst with IG in London, said investors are still nervous about whether or not the Fed will begin to pull back on, or taper, its bond-buying program next month.
Along those lines, the yield on the 10-year Treasury bonds jumped to a two-year high. This may be a sign that investors are expecting the Fed to scale back its stimulus efforts sooner rather than later.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/08/15/investing/sto...
Tell me the harm of this policy....in your own economic understanding?....

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#169 Aug 16, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
No, people would feel surprised and astounded that a "conservative" actually existed.
Poor teabagger.
Your mom is their baggEE.

Location hidden

#170 Aug 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me the harm of this policy....in your own economic understanding?....
We are creating a bubble and de-valuing our dollar. You know what happens when they burst.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#171 Aug 16, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to look at what real Americans think. The baggers are more hated than mooslims, atheists and the religious right.
Only by the commiecrats that want to try and make a flat tire roll smoothly. Hint: Communism has never worked in the history of the world.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#172 Aug 16, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor teabagger.
Such hate from such a small mind. Typical of the low information voter.

Location hidden

#173 Aug 16, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
We are creating a bubble and de-valuing our dollar. You know what happens when they burst.
You and i are on a circular, useless conversation.....On the Global Currency Market, the U.S. Dollar almost could not be stronger....in fact, yesterday againest the Indian Rupee, it went so high, their central bank almost stepped in.....2 month's ago, the Dollar set a record high value againest the Japanese Yen.....The Dollar has been strong againest the UK Pound for 8-9 months and is currently leaning toward strong againest the Euro......STOP THE DE-VALUING BULLSH*T......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min eghhed 1,129,134
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min GOTP 159,687
Election countdown: Everybody hug a surrogate 27 min Le Jimbo 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,651
Dems want White House shakeup 1 hr Righteous 278
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr gcaveman1 33,097
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 5 hr mjjcpa 352

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE