Obamas head to Martha's Vineyard

Aug 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama wave as they board Air Force One before departing Andrews Air Force Base, Md., Saturday, Aug. 10, 2013.

Comments
1 - 20 of 244 Comments Last updated Aug 23, 2013
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
See the Light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Didn't they just come back from a 100 million buck vacation in Africa? This one is probably 4 or 5 million . Easy to spend, when its other people's money. He talks so bad about the rich, yet he acts as though he's one of em. He's the scum of the earth.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

The epitome of Family Values… nothing is a better image than the President vacationing with his family.
I wonder if a little bit of his smile is because he knows the pathetic right in this country is having a hissy-fit over his much deserved vacation… most of my smiles are because of them losing it just because this President is Black.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Let the whining begin. Can't wait to hear Bachmann tell us his vacation is costing 20 million dollars or has it gone up with inflation? LOLL
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Is he taking the kids to the Mary Joe exhibition at Chappaquidik? The special package offers family of four snorkels and fins at half price.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
You guys spit on dead people. Do you do the same with smiley babies?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

You guys have killed 57 million in the womb plus the progressive murders that happen every day in our high tax utopian fantasy land. Murderers aplenty. And loving it.
Reasonable

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Responsibility wrote:
Let the whining begin. Can't wait to hear Bachmann tell us his vacation is costing 20 million dollars or has it gone up with inflation? LOLL
I agree this is a non-story and I consider myself a Conservative. I didn't vote for Obama. I don't like many of his policies. But, come on guys and gals, it is just childish to be complaining about his vacations. He is the top man. So what if he spends a few million.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

See the Light wrote:
Didn't they just come back from a 100 million buck vacation in Africa? This one is probably 4 or 5 million . Easy to spend, when its other people's money. He talks so bad about the rich, yet he acts as though he's one of em. He's the scum of the earth.
didn't you just say something you have no knowledge of and base your attack on it, liar?

bush took many, many more vacations than obama, hell georgie spent most of his time on th' ranch messin' around

you hate black people acting rich though, we all see that
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

serfs up wrote:
You guys have killed 57 million in the womb plus the progressive murders that happen every day in our high tax utopian fantasy land. Murderers aplenty. And loving it.
your side's told 57 million lies, including those..neglect and phony bs are what you specialize in
vacays

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

topix censors are obamabots lolol
corpse pattie must be on staffobama the anti-military muzziecommunist told disabled vets today that their disability benefits will be affected next year by the infamous 3% sequester cuts. This smacks of a few years ago when he didn't get his debt ceiling hike the FIRST thing he threatened was SS and VA disbursments not going out. This worthless POS and even more worthless CIC of the US military is now telling us disabled vets who have shed blood and body parts that HE will make it hurt next year, vets are his target along with active military getting their healthcare hacked up. BUT, he and his tribe take vacation after vacation. HE keeps finding funds with NO cuts for his food stamp, welfare, housing, medicaid to keep his 30million ILLEGAL occupiers fed, housed, healthy and with beer and lottery money. So there you go, serve your country proudly, bleed for your country and this hack of a pretender the FIRST thing he THREATENS are the active military and disabled veterans. WTG mr presidunce, hope you choke on a lobster on your vacay in marthas vinyard in your 8 million dollar vacay rental. What an effete, elite communist !
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

vacays wrote:
topix censors are obamabots lolol
corpse pattie must be on staffobama the anti-military muzziecommunist told disabled vets today that their disability benefits will be affected next year by the infamous 3% sequester cuts. This smacks of a few years ago when he didn't get his debt ceiling hike the FIRST thing he threatened was SS and VA disbursments not going out. This worthless POS and even more worthless CIC of the US military is now telling us disabled vets who have shed blood and body parts that HE will make it hurt next year, vets are his target along with active military getting their healthcare hacked up. BUT, he and his tribe take vacation after vacation. HE keeps finding funds with NO cuts for his food stamp, welfare, housing, medicaid to keep his 30million ILLEGAL occupiers fed, housed, healthy and with beer and lottery money. So there you go, serve your country proudly, bleed for your country and this hack of a pretender the FIRST thing he THREATENS are the active military and disabled veterans. WTG mr presidunce, hope you choke on a lobster on your vacay in marthas vinyard in your 8 million dollar vacay rental. What an effete, elite communist !
sorry about your ptsd, hope you're getting help
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry about your ptsd, hope you're getting help
ya know fingis, I would gladly give up 10% of my VA disability benefits. I lost 25% of my chest wall and almost half of one thigh 45 years ago. That is small potatos to the lost limbs, multiple amputees iraq/afgan theater vets suffer. BUT, I will give up 10% of my bennies for the sequester if this vet hating, illegal loving administration reduces a corresponding 10% of the food stamp, illegals SSI, welfare, medicaid, section 8, obamaphones ad nauseum. It would only be FAIR and not affect only the military/ex military with the faux poutrage over the sequester obama designed, signed into place and now uses as a club against those he hates.

Since: Dec 07

Frankston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't you just say something you have no knowledge of and base your attack on it, liar?
bush took many, many more vacations than obama, hell georgie spent most of his time on th' ranch messin' around
Oblumber acts rich with the taxpayers money...then cuts programs for vets, he warned disabled vets today that his sequester may affect them, furloughing nurses at vet hospitals, Obama is still killing critical jobs for the sake of the headlines in a hissy fit over sequestration. He even had a chance for Congress to pass a bill that would have allowed Obama to cherry pick less critical areas for cut. He said he'd veto it. Now that's a President whose doing everything in his power to make things worse...

His refusing and inability to work with the house that the American people elected in 2010 to stop he and nancy's spendathon is the cause of this stalemate..

Your race card is hilarious.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I'm not talking about the number of days Obama'S gone, I wish he'd disappear forever. I'm talking about all the money he spends.!00million for a vacation a few weeks ago is not pennys and dimes. You don't seem to mind that he spends the taxpayers money. He acts like a Hollywood brat instead of the President!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Give them a break, it's been months since they had a vacation.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The epitome of Family Values… nothing is a better image than the President vacationing with his family.
I wonder if a little bit of his smile is because he knows the pathetic right in this country is having a hissy-fit over his much deserved vacation… most of my smiles are because of them losing it just because this President is Black.
That's why he keeps flying in circles making campaign type speeches right........because he wants to spend more time with the family........then of course there are all the golf outings......I hear his bullet proof golf cart has the launch codes on his score card.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
GALLUP LOWEST: OBAMA FALLS TO 41%, a sure sign he's being warmly received for doing nothing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama warns vets sequester could put benefits in jeopardy...

Obamas arrive for summer vacation on Martha's Vineyard
President Barack Obama has arrived on Martha's Vineyard for summer vacation with his wife and daughters.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
...while boner gets his daily dose of skin cancer in the tanning booth, on the hard-earned 5-week vacation from doing nothing this year.
Oh good, did you enjoy your days off from stalking.......
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>GALLUP LOWEST: OBAMA FALLS TO 41%, a sure sign he's being warmly received for doing nothing.
It's 45%. www.gallup.com/poll/116479/...Presidential-Jo...

Still well over 3 times the approval rating of the teabagger congress.

Poor teabagger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••