Tea Party boiling in 18th District

Tea Party boiling in 18th District

There are 14166 comments on the DispatchPolitics story from Apr 11, 2010, titled Tea Party boiling in 18th District. In it, DispatchPolitics reports that:

"I want to lead a revolution. ... I don't know about you, but I want my country back," Dave Daubenmire, Republican candidate from Newark The candidates forum in Zanesville drew about 250 people who listened attentively for more than three hours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DispatchPolitics.

First Prev
of 709
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16265 Aug 31, 2012
Paul Ryan:'I Never Asked For Stimulus' Money, Contradicts AP ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/16/paul-ryan-s...
Aug 16, 2012 ... "No, I never asked for stimulus," Ryan said when questioned on reports that he ... Ryan's statement directly counters the evidence of four letters ...
Paul Ryan admits he asked for millions in Obama stimulus cash ... www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189653/Paul... ...
Aug 17, 2012 ... Backtracking: Paul Ryan went back on his statement that he did not ask the federal government for stimulus cash, after a letter revealed that he ...
In 2010, Paul Ryan denied appealing for stimulus funds -... www.boston.com/politicalintelligence/2012/08/... ...
Aug 16, 2012 ... He did not explain why he was not alerted to the fact his office had sent a letter asking for stimulus aid from the Department of Labor when the ...
Paul Ryan: Stimulus Money Letters Might Not Have Had My ... www.businessinsider.com/paul-ryan-stimulus-mo... ...
Aug 19, 2012 ... The Boston Globe reported this week that Ryan wrote at least four letters to Secretary of Energy Steven Chu asking for stimulus money for a ...
Ryan Denies Taking Stimulus, Then Admits He Did -- Daily Intel nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/08/ryan-denies-tak... ...
Aug 16, 2012 ... The Boston Globe reports that even after writing five letters to two departments, Ryan continued to deny that he'd asked for stimulus money.

Oregon, OH

#16266 Nov 7, 2012
Just stopping by to rub it in Ace's dumb face.

Charleston, WV

#16267 Nov 7, 2012
Thatlindenboy wrote:
Where did all the earlier comments disappear to? There were about 25 comments, now there are 2?
It's called censorship buddy. That's what we get for havin a president with no social card and prays to Allah and he don't respect America or the obese people that live there. He's not a real man. U ever seen him wear blaze orange? Watch Nascar? Hang out in the Wal Mart sporting good section using a Taco Bell cup as a makeshift spittoon? Ever saw him wear a wallet chain? Wear a mullet? Run around with loose obese women with tattoos on their calves and belly button ring? No! No! You haven't because he's a Muslim with no social security card. He was born in Ethiopia and ay the age of 5 he came over on a work visa but never worked. 2 years later they tried to deport him and he ran off to Hawaii.
That Boy in Columbus

Columbus, OH

#16268 Nov 7, 2012
LATH wrote:
Just stopping by to rub it in Ace's dumb face.
Alice probably uas croaked. She has not been here in a long vtime. Great day to be a LIBERAL!!

“Going down THAT road”

Since: Sep 11

Yeehaw Junction, FL

#16269 Apr 11, 2013
That Boy in Columbus wrote:
<quoted text>
Alice probably uas croaked. She has not been here in a long vtime. Great day to be a LIBERAL!!
Poor Alice, he did suck at this.

London, KY

#16270 May 19, 2013
I mean, why should they boil?. After all, they never complained about the IRS targeting poor people!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 709
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago Protesters Block High-End Stores, Deman... 8 min Whipthemblackqasses 19
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min woodtick57 1,315,659
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Rightwing Idiot 205,899
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Dale 202,171
News Essential Politics: Bush coming to Brentwood to... 1 hr Cat74 2
News The GOP's self-inflicted wounds 7 hr Mexican Lottery W... 39
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Sat Human 58
More from around the web