'Would You Rather?' House Race Edition

'Would You Rather?' House Race Edition

There are 2 comments on the Roll Call story from Jul 16, 2014, titled 'Would You Rather?' House Race Edition. In it, Roll Call reports that:

If running in the 11th District, would you rather be Rep. Michael Grimm, R-N.Y., or from Brooklyn? "If you had a machete, would you rather amputate the feet of two friends or amputate one of your own feet?" asks the site YouRather.com.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

Dan Rather Not Another

Hilton Head Island, SC

#1 Jul 16, 2014
I'd rather drink jet fuel and piss on a California brush fire than have another Democrat in the White House.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2 Jul 16, 2014
RELEASED ILLEGAL ALIEN ARRESTED FOR MURDER, more blood on Obama's hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min bob53 1,566,991
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 17 min DR X 596
News In Ohio, a struggle for the soul of the Democra... 47 min Mothra 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Ottawa 242,123
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr AMERICAN SUNSHINE 280,144
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 3 hr WasteWater 8,877
News A frustrated Trump lashes out at Republicans Tue caterwaul 75
More from around the web