DeGeneres To Headline Obama Fundraiser

Jun 1, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

Next Wednesday, Ellen DeGeneres will be appearing at a Los Angeles fundraiser for President Barack Obama with the singer Pink.

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Jun 6, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

The jerk, deviant Leftist Democrats think they're invisible and that the American public can't see that reliable support for them and the President now rests only in the soulless, cynical hands of degenerates.
Out With Obama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Is Barack "coming out" at this event? Will John Travolta and Larry Flint be there?

I stopped watching Ellen years ago. NEVER will I ever support any celebrity sponsering, supporting or attending these "events!"

Now we know Obama's agenda. It is crystal clear. These people who support him support his agenda which is corrupt and ant-american imo. NEVER will I buy anything they endorse, star in or sing in and they can all go bankrupt and live off their undeserved riches!

I am waiting for the celebrities who will endorse Obama, if any. Those will be those I will support if I like their movies, movies, clothes, books, perfume, linens, etc. There will be few, if any I am quite sure LOL!

Jane Fonda lost many fans due to her political involvement in the Viet Nam War. So will most of these "celebrities" who are mostly old has beens or younger ones and mostly untalented.
Out With Obama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Correction: Meant to say I will support celebs who endorse MITT ROMNEY, if any!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Out With Obama wrote:
Is Barack "coming out" at this event? Will John Travolta and Larry Flint be there?
I stopped watching Ellen years ago. NEVER will I ever support any celebrity sponsering, supporting or attending these "events!"
Now we know Obama's agenda. It is crystal clear. These people who support him support his agenda which is corrupt and ant-american imo. NEVER will I buy anything they endorse, star in or sing in and they can all go bankrupt and live off their undeserved riches!
I am waiting for the celebrities who will endorse Obama, if any. Those will be those I will support if I like their movies, movies, clothes, books, perfume, linens, etc. There will be few, if any I am quite sure LOL!
Jane Fonda lost many fans due to her political involvement in the Viet Nam War. So will most of these "celebrities" who are mostly old has beens or younger ones and mostly untalented.
Ok. Go join the million moms at your local thrift store and buy your goods there! ROTFL.
Out With Obama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Obama's policies are anti-feminist as well! How can any woman support him? He is a liar! Most women detest liars.
John e

Novi, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Out With Obama wrote:
Obama's policies are anti-feminist as well! How can any woman support him? He is a liar! Most women detest liars.
They must really detest you too
Brian

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Bringmedinner wrote:
The jerk, deviant Leftist Democrats think they're invisible and that the American public can't see that reliable support for them and the President now rests only in the soulless, cynical hands of degenerates.
Which degenerates are you talking about? Republicans or the Evangelical christians?
Brian

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Out With Obama wrote:
That's why they vote democrat.
liza

Grafton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

We will never get our reputation back.
And when i all said and done, the people
can never pay his debt off. And it all up to us.
If you dems don't give a rats behind, do you
think Pelosi and Reid does? Now Clinton has
stuck his nose in. Reguardless, think about
the debt......He has put us in a hole with no bottom... Think he will do better if you
give him another shot at us? Fools.....
He has drained us of our savings and we have
nothing to pay this hugh debt off. He knows
he can fool you into voteing for him again...

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

liza wrote:
We will never get our reputation back.
And when i all said and done, the people
can never pay his debt off. And it all up to us.
If you dems don't give a rats behind, do you
think Pelosi and Reid does? Now Clinton has
stuck his nose in. Reguardless, think about
the debt......He has put us in a hole with no bottom... Think he will do better if you
give him another shot at us? Fools.....
He has drained us of our savings and we have
nothing to pay this hugh debt off. He knows
he can fool you into voteing for him again...
Get the republicans out of the bed of the Christardo fundie right and you might get my vote.... but not until that happens
Out With Obama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Too bad if the funds don't come in as the Chief Spendthrift and his family expect!(Google Melia Obama spring break!).

Whose STUPID IDEA was it to have Disney tunes playing in the showers at Solyndra? OH WAIT! I have a good answer to that one. It must have been Malia and Sasha Obama's idea! Give those brats anything their hearts desire and he did finally evolve re. gay marriage after consulting with the nine (?) and 13 (going on 35) year olds.

Wow! The Obama clan is so smart! They think they can change everything. They take our money and give back the change!(Play the "Banana Boat" by Harry Belafonte!) Those OBAMA BRATS must have inspired "THE LIFE OF JULIA" as well! That whole thing reeks of them!

Oh well all those Democrat celebrities best check with their stock brokers and financial advisors before giving Obama anymore $$$. They may find their assets are much less than they thought after the news re. unemployment today. The stock market went DOWN! No money to give you, Barack! Sorry! We have to cancel at the last minute but good luck to you anyway!
Out With Obama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Ok. Go join the million moms at your local thrift store and buy your goods there! ROTFL.
I will and I just may run into Julia Roberts fyi! At least she has some common sense and decent values and is teaching her children properly UNLIKE the idiot Tom Cruise and his stupid wife.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Out With Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I will and I just may run into Julia Roberts fyi! At least she has some common sense and decent values and is teaching her children properly UNLIKE the idiot Tom Cruise and his stupid wife.
quit lying. You will do no such thing and you know it!
Out With Obama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Econ. 101 for Hollywood

Unemployment = UNSOLD THEATRE TICKETS and DVD'S
Stan and Kyle

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

This is so gay.
drinK the Hive

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

I Am Not 2 Happy With Interpretation' Of 1 - Instinct Since We Also Have 2 - Intuition - And 3 - Discursive Thought - The Matador...

http://www.freakingnews.com/Barack-Obama-Tore...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Mormon Dead Jew Baptisms

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Bringmedinner wrote:
Hey stupid, racist trash, you haven't been reading the polling on glbt rights, civil unions or even on marriage equality for the past ten years, huh?

Xstain mullah bigots are the outliers now.
Ron Johnston

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Bringmedinner wrote:
Aw shut up......No one has less concern for our Nations future well being than a Calif. version of a Democrat. Of course, the Hollywood elites would support Obama. They are rich and spoiled and full of themselves. They have no skin in the game. The twisted Calif verison of Democratic voters could care less about positive outcomes. How else do you think Tony V and Jerry B were trusted with our future????? There is a reason that NO State is in worse shape than California. Obama suits us to a tee.
Doris Mullens

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

nothing funny about buying from a thrift store especially when you are out of work and cant afford anything else. i was in that boat several years back. rich people do give away some nice things i know they do in my area
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Out With Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she on your pool cleaning schedule?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••