Vice-presidential debate: Joe Biden v...

Vice-presidential debate: Joe Biden vs. Paul Ryan, who will be tougher?

There are 64 comments on the Washington Times story from Oct 8, 2012, titled Vice-presidential debate: Joe Biden vs. Paul Ryan, who will be tougher?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , October 8, 2012 - The Veep Debate on October 11, Thursday, is stacking up to be a slugfest between two very tough guys.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Charles City, VA

#21 Oct 8, 2012

I wonder how idiot Biden is going too explain Obama's $716 BILLION CUTS TO MEDICARE?

I wonder if Joe can even count to 716. The man's an Idiot.

steven tyler

Bolivar, MO

#22 Oct 8, 2012
Tony wrote:
Paul Ryan tax reform figures do not add up and will raise taxes on the middle class.
Goverment taxpayer money to solyndra by obama just dont add up they still went bankrupt.
shovel ready jobs=they just dont add up
716 billion from medicare =that will add up to cuts for seniors
save the auto=less workers fewer plants it just didnt add up

GO ROMNEY GO TOYOTA AND VOLKSWAGON.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#23 Oct 8, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobama's shovel ready, cash for clunkers and green energy projects have added 90 billion to the deficit!!
Talk about not adding up!!! Adding down, maybe!!! LMAO
Romney/Ryan tax reform does not add up and raises taxes on the middle class. Romney/Ryan big liars and flip floppers.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#24 Oct 8, 2012
What can Ryan flip-flop and lie about that Romney hasn't already done a dozen times?

If you want to know just where one of these two turkeys stands on an issue, don't go back more than a week because they will have flip-flopped on it by this time.

Example: Romney's 47% remark. Two weeks later he says that it was completely wrong.

Neither one can be trusted to take a stand and stick by it. Especially Romney.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#25 Oct 8, 2012
steven tyler wrote:
<quoted text>Goverment taxpayer money to solyndra by obama just dont add up they still went bankrupt.
shovel ready jobs=they just dont add up
716 billion from medicare =that will add up to cuts for seniors
save the auto=less workers fewer plants it just didnt add up
GO ROMNEY GO TOYOTA AND VOLKSWAGON.
It is very obvious that you do not know your facts.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Charles City, VA

#26 Oct 8, 2012

I wonder if Joe Biden thinks Benghazi is a warm cream you rub on your back?

LMAO!

Joe is a Dunce! He's the Dumbest guy in Any Room!

Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#28 Oct 8, 2012
Whats the difference between a Missippi Cat Fish
and Joe the "Gaffe" Biden"?

One is a Scum suckling bottom feeder,the other
one is a Fish!!!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#29 Oct 8, 2012
Tony wrote:
Paul Ryan tax reform figures do not add up and will raise taxes on the middle class.
You save that tid bit and bring it up if Ryan ever runs for President.

Paris

#30 Oct 8, 2012
Gary wrote:
What can Ryan flip-flop and lie about that Romney hasn't already done a dozen times?
If you want to know just where one of these two turkeys stands on an issue, don't go back more than a week because they will have flip-flopped on it by this time.
Example: Romney's 47% remark. Two weeks later he says that it was completely wrong.
Neither one can be trusted to take a stand and stick by it. Especially Romney.
boy are you loons struggling......

TRIBUNE: Black middle class vulnerable; gains of last 30 years wiped out...

REPORT: 68% of traffic to obama.com from overseas...

FLASHBACK: Only 2% of Obama campaign donations reportable...
Leo

Tulsa, OK

#31 Oct 8, 2012
The first time Ryan displays his patented hurt puppy dog look, Biden will cave.

Paris

#32 Oct 8, 2012
ROMNEY: AFTER YOUR PERFORMANCE LAST TIME BARRACK…..I would also like to see your Birth Certificate to make sure you’re the real deal and not a clone since last time they claim the real Barack didn't show up.

Location hidden

#33 Oct 8, 2012
Tony wrote:
Paul Ryan a Romney 47%er that is dependent on government. Ryan should find a job in the private sector IF HE CAN.
After Benghazi, is there still a presidential race? I should think not. The rest is a formality. It shall be interesting, however, to see how much of the disgust for the democrat party "TRICKLES DOWN" from Obama and the WH to it's lesser liberals.
Like you for instance.
Gravediggers

United States

#34 Oct 8, 2012
Joe Biden just doesn't cut it.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#35 Oct 8, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>After Benghazi, is there still a presidential race? I should think not. The rest is a formality. It shall be interesting, however, to see how much of the disgust for the democrat party "TRICKLES DOWN" from Obama and the WH to it's lesser liberals.
Like you for instance.
Bush was re-elected after 911.

Paris

#36 Oct 8, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes for the way he handled it, and Obama will fail for the same reason......he refused help to Stevenson when he ask for it.
Gravediggers

United States

#37 Oct 8, 2012
Ryan should show respect, kindness and understanding when Joe gives his responses. We all have elderly grandpa's just like Joe.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#38 Oct 8, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney/Ryan tax reform does not add up and raises taxes on the middle class. Romney/Ryan big liars and flip floppers.
I feel sorry for Ryan; he's no match for Biden on substance.

Biden is gaffe-prone, but he knows government. Ryan is not an idiot, but he won't outshine Biden in a debate.

Since: Dec 07

Kemp, TX

#40 Oct 8, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you a fkn accountant now???? LMAO

President Obama touted it in 2010 as evidence "manufacturing jobs are coming back to the United States,” but two years later, a Michigan hybrid battery plant built with $150 million in taxpayer funds is putting workers on furlough before a single battery has been produced.

TODAY in the news, Mr. Accountant/economist. Another nobama blown taxpayer fiasco.

Since: Dec 07

Kemp, TX

#41 Oct 8, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for Ryan; he's no match for Biden on substance.
Biden is gaffe-prone, but he knows government. Ryan is not an idiot, but he won't outshine Biden in a debate.
Hilarious......you said the same thing before nobama got hammered in the first debate!!

Location hidden

#42 Oct 8, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because he was a hero.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,641,818
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 39 min inbred Genius 228
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 1 hr roymoores14yroldh... 128
News Cruz challenger touting his old-guard Republica... 1 hr By a vote 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr heiscommunist 243,000
News George Will: All eyes turn to Illinois for an i... Sun Rick Perry s Closet 1
News O'Reilly: GOP hopefuls running on empty (May '11) Nov 17 Swedenforever 4
More from around the web