How Chris Christie can still be the f...

How Chris Christie can still be the frontrunner for the 2016 Republican nomination

There are 43 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jan 16, 2014, titled How Chris Christie can still be the frontrunner for the 2016 Republican nomination. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Charlie Cook, a preeminent political handicapper and the man who gave me my first job in Washington, took issue with the idea that Christie -- either pre or post Bridge-gate -- should be described as the front-runner in the race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Cat74

Oswego, IL

#22 Jan 17, 2014
There won't be a Presidential run in Christie's future unless he runs as a Democrat. The Republican voter won't nominate him, not in 2016 or ever
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#23 Jan 17, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
There won't be a Presidential run in Christie's future unless he runs as a Democrat. The Republican voter won't nominate him, not in 2016 or ever
The republican(cough) voter won't nominate anyone. rice penis is picking your condidate again.
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#24 Jan 17, 2014
You must be in Colorado on the weed, crappy, because you make no sense at all about any subject. I know it makes sense to you, but it would only make sense to the rest of us if we were as high as you are. Tomorrow is another day.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#25 Jan 17, 2014
This is the best the Repub's can field??????????
spud

United States

#26 Jan 17, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie better fire his staff before the tell progressive media who gave the order..someone will confess-"Christie gave the order"
more trouble for the teahadists
You really have no clue. The tea party hates Christie more than Democrats do. The neocon establishment might be up tight now but the tea party could care less. You gotta learn the players, dog. Christie is more of a Democrat than he is a tea party guy.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#28 Jan 17, 2014
Ralph wrote:
This is the best the Repub's can field??????????
Considering the Tea Party troglodytes, yes.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#29 Jan 18, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Considering the Tea Party troglodytes, yes.
you are one to talk.

you have the blithering coward in Benghazi in your corner.

Location hidden

#30 Jan 18, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Considering the Tea Party troglodytes, yes.
just to be fair. everybody knows you liberals are really scared of the tea party. everybody knows the tea party will be the savior for the usa. everybody knows this.

like always, you liberals whine all the time. but when the shit hits the fan, the conservatives pull the country out of the cellar. happens every time.

have you read the story, "grasshopper and the ants"? you should. very educational.

liberals are grasshoppers. conservatives are the ants.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#34 Jan 18, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you are one to talk.
you have the blithering coward in Benghazi in your corner.
Stevens is alive? Maybe he'll request security...again.

Since: Oct 12

Hanoi, Vietnam

#35 Jan 18, 2014
www.lovegay.us
sexgay | video sex gay
Your Ex

Steamboat Springs, CO

#36 Jan 18, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
You must be in Colorado on the weed, crappy, because you make no sense at all about any subject. I know it makes sense to you, but it would only make sense to the rest of us if we were as high as you are. Tomorrow is another day.
As Topix's resident idiot, you might want to consider some weed.
It really could not hurt you intellectually.

Location hidden

#37 Jan 18, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Stevens is alive? Maybe he'll request security...again.
shame on YOU. stevens was no coward. he gave his life for the country.

..but a liberal like you wouldn't understand that, would you?

you are right though. I should be more explicit as to whom the coward(s) are.

one is black and the other is white. one is female and one is male. enough details for you?

Location hidden

#38 Jan 18, 2014
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
As Topix's resident idiot, you might want to consider some weed.
It really could not hurt you intellectually.
do you really believe illicit drugs make you smarter? now, that is what I call - stupid.

do you want to know what stupid is?

it's guys who take illicit drugs going over to countries where the death penalty is the punishment for partaking in said country. now THAT is STUPID.

you get these types going over to southeast asia all the time.

totally brain dead.
Bridge2Benghazi

Jacksonville, FL

#39 Jan 18, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
one is black and the other is white. one is female and one is male. enough details for you?
Libyans believe Thugs working for the GOP Oil cartel murdered Ambassador Stevens and those former CIA agents in order to cover-up illegal oil deals with local Militants which Ambassador Steven went to Benghazi to evaluate....
_Libya Split: Benghazi and Tripoli Fight Over Oil Encouraged By Western Companies
http://mathaba.net/news/...
'Ambassador Stevens himself was en route to Benghazi for secretive meetings there"

Obama and Clinton don't do oil, Cheney's folks do!
Your Ex

Steamboat Springs, CO

#40 Jan 18, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
do you really believe illicit drugs make you smarter? now, that is what I call - stupid.
do you want to know what stupid is?
it's guys who take illicit drugs going over to countries where the death penalty is the punishment for partaking in said country. now THAT is STUPID.
you get these types going over to southeast asia all the time.
totally brain dead.
However you want to mis-interpret my post is up to you.
It's a free country.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#41 Jan 18, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
How many tears did YOU spill over David Foy?

Location hidden

#42 Jan 18, 2014
<quoted text>
How many tears did YOU spill over David Foy?
according to the Wikipedia, close to 1, 300,000 of our soldiers have died in the line of duty to protect the united states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_mi...

with every breath, I know it was because of their sacrifice that I can live the life that I now do.

that is why I speak up for my country when anti-american idiots like you look down on it.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#43 Jan 18, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
just to be fair. everybody knows you liberals are really scared of the tea party. everybody knows the tea party will be the savior for the usa. everybody knows this.
like always, you liberals whine all the time. but when the shit hits the fan, the conservatives pull the country out of the cellar. happens every time.
have you read the story, "grasshopper and the ants"? you should. very educational.
liberals are grasshoppers. conservatives are the ants.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wM1DgihKHVIXX
If conservatives are the ants, I am Terminix.

By the way, Asian Individual, the Tea Party has fallen and it can't get up. And your rubber room is ready.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#44 Jan 18, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
according to the Wikipedia, close to 1, 300,000 of our soldiers have died in the line of duty to protect the united states.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_mi...
with every breath, I know it was because of their sacrifice that I can live the life that I now do.
that is why I speak up for my country when anti-american idiots like you look down on it.
Predictable frightwing draping of oneself in the flag, while diverting from the question. LMAO.

Location hidden

#46 Jan 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Predictable frightwing draping of oneself in the flag, while diverting from the question. LMAO.
I did answer your question. you are just too stupid to comprehend the answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 225,285
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,384,384
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min JRB 214,664
News Libertarians pick ex-New Mexico Gov. Johnson fo... 50 min Go Blue Forever 16
News From Ike to Obama, CIA has briefed presidential... 4 hr kelly 1
News Voters feel helpless about presidential election 18 hr SirPrize 1
News Marcos Breton: Obama critic in Placerville offe... (Jul '08) 22 hr WellArmed 24
More from around the web