Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 34401 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#26017 May 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Your problem,not mine. Look forward,not backwards before you fall.
don't worry about me, son. I'm very coordinated.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26018 May 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> This is true. So, we must insist that oil companies stop suppressing their studies and reports of making dangerous , cancer-causing products such as Biphenol A[BPA] in plastic packaging that has been shown to cause obesity, cancer, reproductive disorders,diabetes, and now brain tumors.
knock yourself out with that!! That is something that could get some traction in the real world besides the pseudo science you clowns are promoting here.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26019 May 24, 2013
FACT IS, you got caught LYING !!! Too bad, huh ?

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>
"...back up your claim that the tornado yesterday was due to man made co2, "jeanie ass"!

no, stupid, you didn't make that EXACT claim."

So, YOU'RE A LIAR, right ???

Too EZ, the idiots cannot even prove they have a brain.... Pretty amusing your concept of "facts" !!! LMAOROTFU~!

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#26020 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>you went 0 for 4, buddy. I look at the science. Pretty revealing that you suggest I get scientific data and list four political people. Like I've said....that's really what this is about for you people. Science has nothing to do with it where you're concerned. Did Barbara boxer give you her model on how co2 caused the tornado in Oklahoma , son. I'd love to read that data!
I see, you discredit the NAS and all the other scientific academies and respected institutions throughout the entire world in favor of the denier blog "data". How scientific is that? Science has all to do with it. Try the science for a change. Poor gullible thing....

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26021 May 24, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, you discredit the NAS and all the other scientific academies and respected institutions throughout the entire world in favor of the denier blog "data". How scientific is that? Science has all to do with it. Try the science for a change. Poor gullible thing....
the national association of scholars? Where did I do that?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26022 May 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>
"...back up your claim that the tornado yesterday was due to man made co2, "jeanie ass"!
Too EZ, the idiots cannot even prove they have a brain.... Pretty amusing your concept of "facts" !!! LMAOROTFU~!
lol....you come across like the loudest talking kid in the class that still can never get into the conversation.
You're not very good at this either...

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26023 May 24, 2013
Can you guys believe how stupid Barbara boxer must feel after someone had to pull her aside and explain that the Oklahoma tornado had nothing to do with co2 emissions. Some people just deny science and reality!!
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#26024 May 24, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
“Consider me a skeptic when tea party supporters call upon a conservative tradition to which they have but a slight claim.”
http://www.washington.edu/news/2013/05/21/the...
Thank you, thank you, thank you.......SpaceBlues...... exactly what I've been saying for many years, when I discovered toxic topix AGW denier unbridled racism & abilities to threaten, shortly after beginning my posts on toxic topix.

From the article:
......the tea party ideology owes more to the paranoid politics associated with the John Birch Society — and even the infamous Ku Klux Klan
//////////
toxic topix AGW deniers have a high percentage of racists & outright threateners......... slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs & alleged & proud threateners.

In a court of law I will testify of the racism & threats my wife, I & my Native Tribal culture have received here on toxic topix AGW forums from toxic topix AGW deniers.'large lying language' was the most unapologetic racist, with kkk affiliations, here on toxic topix AGW forums to recruit other racists. bob burns was the deepest, & again, unapologetic threatener on toxic topix AGW forums. Many other toxic topix AGW deniers are racists & threateners, including 'lyin' brian', dirtling, & JRS. Many other toxic topix AGW deniers have defended racists & threateners. Many, many have been incarcerated or proudly belong to the toxic topix AGW denier racist & threatener 'brian_g'('lyin' brian') ganghood.

It is no coincidence that toxic topix AGW deniers are often racists & threateners, most with savagely conservative, self-righteous, tea party, libertarian &/or re-pubic-lick-un backgrounds.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26026 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>lol....you come across like the loudest talking kid in the class that still can never get into the conversation.
You're not very good at this either...
When a liar criticizes me, I simply consider the "source". Try again and do better. You can hardly do worse.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26027 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Can you guys believe how stupid Barbara boxer must feel after someone had to pull her aside and explain that the Oklahoma tornado had nothing to do with co2 emissions. Some people just deny science and reality!!
Now any person is GW ? That's your "argument" ? Religion has ruined what "mind" you had.

Wichita, KS

#26028 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>the national association of scholars? Where did I do that?
Educate yourself...Poor thing.
http://www.nasonline.org/about-nas/mission/

Wichita, KS

#26029 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Of course, climate change has nothing to do with weather. Everyone knows that. ;)

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26030 May 24, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, climate change has nothing to do with weather. Everyone knows that. ;)
glad we crossed that hurdle!! Maybe you can get your eco-fascist friends to stop trumpeting that crap every time a natural event happens?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26031 May 24, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate yourself...Poor thing.
http://www.nasonline.org/about-nas/mission/
lol well, son,I had to ask if you were making a claim about someone else. So...where have I discredited the org in your view ?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26032 May 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Now any person is GW ? That's your "argument" ? Religion has ruined what "mind" you had.
no. no. Your religion has given you megalomania.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26033 May 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>When a liar criticizes me, I simply consider the "source". Try again and do better. You can hardly do worse.
youre lying again.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26034 May 24, 2013
He was being ironic... Geez, a liar & dense.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26035 May 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
He was being ironic... Geez, a liar & dense.
yet more honest and smarter than ewe.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26036 May 24, 2013

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>

When a liar criticizes me, I simply consider the "source". Try again and do better. You can hardly do worse.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#26037 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>knock yourself out with that!! That is something that could get some traction in the real world besides the pseudo science you clowns are promoting here.
The climate science that you scoff at is what discovered the linkages between BPAs and plastics made from oil. You have a schizophrenic perspective on science and fantasy --push science ,but sell fantasy if it'll help profits at the expenseof greater suffering and pain of others .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Majority wants Congress to reject Iran deal 3 min SirPrize 55
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min red and right 189,870
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,262,759
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min jh4freedom 194,392
News Bush lays out immigration plan to Telemundo 6 hr Dee Dee Dee 11
News Sarah Palin Hits Bushes as Elite "Blue Bloods" (Nov '10) 6 hr Serial Abandonment 74
News Gingrich: Romney will win 'over 300 electoral v... (Oct '12) 9 hr Poverty Sucks 21
More from around the web