Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35579 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26026 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>lol....you come across like the loudest talking kid in the class that still can never get into the conversation.
You're not very good at this either...
When a liar criticizes me, I simply consider the "source". Try again and do better. You can hardly do worse.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26027 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Can you guys believe how stupid Barbara boxer must feel after someone had to pull her aside and explain that the Oklahoma tornado had nothing to do with co2 emissions. Some people just deny science and reality!!
Now any person is GW ? That's your "argument" ? Religion has ruined what "mind" you had.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#26028 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>the national association of scholars? Where did I do that?
Educate yourself...Poor thing.
http://www.nasonline.org/about-nas/mission/

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#26029 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Can you guys believe how stupid Barbara boxer must feel after someone had to pull her aside and explain that the Oklahoma tornado had nothing to do with co2 emissions. Some people just deny science and reality!!
Of course, climate change has nothing to do with weather. Everyone knows that. ;)

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#26030 May 24, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, climate change has nothing to do with weather. Everyone knows that. ;)
glad we crossed that hurdle!! Maybe you can get your eco-fascist friends to stop trumpeting that crap every time a natural event happens?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26031 May 24, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate yourself...Poor thing.
http://www.nasonline.org/about-nas/mission/
lol well, son,I had to ask if you were making a claim about someone else. So...where have I discredited the org in your view ?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26032 May 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Now any person is GW ? That's your "argument" ? Religion has ruined what "mind" you had.
no. no. Your religion has given you megalomania.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26033 May 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>When a liar criticizes me, I simply consider the "source". Try again and do better. You can hardly do worse.
youre lying again.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26034 May 24, 2013
He was being ironic... Geez, a liar & dense.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26035 May 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
He was being ironic... Geez, a liar & dense.
yet more honest and smarter than ewe.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26036 May 24, 2013
FACT IS, you got caught LYING !!! Too bad, huh ?

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>
"...back up your claim that the tornado yesterday was due to man made co2, "jeanie ass"!

no, stupid, you didn't make that EXACT claim."

So, YOU'RE A LIAR, right ???

Too EZ, the idiots cannot even prove they have a brain.... Pretty amusing your concept of "facts" !!! LMAOROTFU~!

When a liar criticizes me, I simply consider the "source". Try again and do better. You can hardly do worse.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#26037 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>knock yourself out with that!! That is something that could get some traction in the real world besides the pseudo science you clowns are promoting here.
The climate science that you scoff at is what discovered the linkages between BPAs and plastics made from oil. You have a schizophrenic perspective on science and fantasy --push science ,but sell fantasy if it'll help profits at the expenseof greater suffering and pain of others .

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26038 May 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
FACT IS, you got caught LYING !!! Too bad, huh ?
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>
"...back up your claim that the tornado yesterday was due to man made co2, "jeanie ass"!
no, stupid, you didn't make that EXACT claim."
So, YOU'RE A LIAR, right ???
Too EZ, the idiots cannot even prove they have a brain.... Pretty amusing your concept of "facts" !!! LMAOROTFU~!
so where did you find a lie, son? Reporting the same thing isn't going to create one, dummy.
Oh....I get it! If you tell a lie often enough it'll become fact. Lol... You people are such dishonest dregs.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26039 May 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The climate science that you scoff at is what discovered the linkages between BPAs and plastics made from oil. You have a schizophrenic perspective on science and fantasy --push science ,but sell fantasy if it'll help profits at the expenseof greater suffering and pain of others .
profits at the expense of greater suffering and pain of others.......wow. Just wow. Talk about fantasizing !

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26041 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>The climate science that you scoff at is what discovered the linkages between BPAs and plastics made from oil. You have a schizophrenic perspective on science and fantasy --push science ,but sell fantasy if it'll help profits at the expenseof greater suffering and pain of others .
btw, son, I don't scoff at science. Scientifically speaking , however, it's not scientic thinking to determine, embrace, and accept conclusions based on incomplete data and questionable theories....like so many political brown shirts seem all too willing to do.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26043 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>profits at the expense of greater suffering and pain of others.......wow. Just wow. Talk about fantasizing !
Like you fantasized about what I wrote ?? Pretty amusing, you have no facts and the ones you attempt, BACKFIRE !!!! LMAOROFU~!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#26044 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>btw, son, I don't scoff at science. Scientifically speaking , however, it's not scientic thinking to determine, embrace, and accept conclusions based on incomplete data and questionable theories....like so many political brown shirts seem all too willing to do.
You respect Obama's Secretary of Energy Moniz as a scientist . He said that climate science has settled the debate over human-induced global warming and concluded that its scientific fact. Now, it's time to move on to doing something about it. So, according to your favorite scientist Moniz in Obama's Cabinet , humans can do positive things to mitigate climate change ,but time is running out.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26045 May 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Like you fantasized about what I wrote ?? Pretty amusing, you have no facts and the ones you attempt, BACKFIRE !!!! LMAOROFU~!
says who....a liar like you?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26046 May 24, 2013
<quoted text> You respect Obama's Secretary of Energy Moniz as a scientist . He said that climate science has settled the debate over human-induced global warming and concluded that its scientific fact. Now, it's time to move on to doing something about it. So, according to your favorite scientist Moniz in Obama's Cabinet , humans can do positive things to mitigate climate change ,but time is running out.
yes, i have no problem with moniz....i have no problem with pritzker either....just to show you i'm not a blind ideologue like so may here.
i've never said man doesn't contribute co2 to the atmosphere. how much that contribution effects climate, relative to other forcings, and what proposed ways to mitigate said climate change remain very much in doubt. carbon offsets and carbon credits have not been shown to make any difference whatsoever in altering climate.
Bushwacker

Minneapolis, MN

#26048 May 24, 2013
Gay Slewsie lies on here ever day. 18 hours a day. 7 ays a week.

Loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 3 min barefoot2626 688
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 244,114
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques in Ottawa 225,441
News FBI releases notes from Clinton email investiga... 14 min Synque 180
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Injudgement 1,433,569
News Pence: Trump will "speak the truth" during debate 20 min Pope Ben Out To P... 28
News Why it Matters: Russia 27 min RUSSIA is NOTHING 2
More from around the web