Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Comments (Page 1,118)

Showing posts 22,341 - 22,360 of31,761
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

YYes ?? Poor P-ppppenny...

Of course, I'm "postiong" dead, just like your Global Warming credibility.

If you REALLY want a laugh, imagine Penny putting all those "judging marks" up after we copy/paste posts....

Hi, Mistake a minute P-P-Penny,
How are Sheldon and Leonard...
Ps- Almost a moron, stick with it.
People say that you are the perfect idiot. I say that you are not perfect, but you are doing alright.
Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Sure, a nutcase source, but a nut-so writer....

A "hacker" ??? Yeah, there's an honest "source" ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Is that all you guys have? That is was a hacker?

Even if my old gramma had done it the fact remains the same, the scientist colluded to fool libtards like you!!!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to fool. Ask Al Gore!!!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid fkn baggers are funny.
Liberal's SIN:

S.hift topic
I.gnore facts
N.ame calling

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed. I watched yesterday Al Gore interview by Charlie Rose.

He was shining bright in every subject but especially on climate change. His new book must be a great read.
If liberals are true to history, Al Gore will become the most admired Green leader of the Liberals, just as Bill Clinton became the most adored person for the feminists after he sexual harassed Monica Lewinsky!!!

See? Liberals are not just hypocrites they are also brain dead easy to fool hypocrites.
Ms Deborah Wood

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Need a Loan to get back on your feet?I'm sure your credit is better than mine and these particular company helped me out.You can loan upto 3,500USD to 10million dollars..visit their website...www.expresscreditser vice.com and apply online...
Ms Deborah Wood

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Need a Loan to get back on your feet?I'm sure your credit is better than mine and these particular company helped me out.You can loan upto 3,500USD to 10million dollars..visit their website...www.expresscreditser vices.com and apply online...

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
If liberals are true to history, Al Gore will become the most admired Green leader of the Liberals, just as Bill Clinton became the most adored person for the feminists after he sexual harassed Monica Lewinsky!!!
See? Liberals are not just hypocrites they are also brain dead easy to fool hypocrites.
Er. Monica hit on Bill Clinton first. Nice try.

Shouldn't the poster boy for Repubs be Schwarzenegger and his maid?

I see you ingnored ALL the substance we posted.
seems titillating sex scandals is all your brain can muster.

Sad. You share this trait with PennyHD.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you guys have? That is was a hacker?
Even if my old gramma had done it the fact remains the same, the scientist colluded to fool libtards like you!!!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to fool. Ask Al Gore!!!
A guy seals my watch, I don't leave my checkbook out.

You're saying a criminal is a source and he found the best authority's work product ??? Nice "coincidence" ???

Yeah, we're the folks who've gotten it wrong, your criminal guy's a saint....SARCASM !!!

Man, you're too right to think rationally !!
Colon Powell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>A guy seals my watch, I don't leave my checkbook out.
You're saying a criminal is a source and he found the best authority's work product ??? Nice "coincidence" ???
Yeah, we're the folks who've gotten it wrong, your criminal guy's a saint....SARCASM !!!
My brown ring is on fire after the job you did on it. Or it could be from global warming.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

A guy seals my watch, I don't leave my checkbook out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal's SIN:
S.hift topic
I.gnore facts
N.ame calling
Of course you can't respond to my FACT-BASED refutation of your nonsense post aboout the non-existent "climategate" cr*p. All you can do is call us names.

In other words, YOU are the one who has attempted to shift the topic, ignore facts & call us names. Good work, kettle, calling the pot black.

You righties are fun because you're SO full of hypocrisy & completely illogical, fantasy-based, delusional nonsense.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness
Actually, that's pretty good. Here is what another poster wrote when I complained about a right winger on another board who was always proven to be an idiot, but always came back with arrogance AND amnesia.

"It's all part of 'black and white' thinking, an insistence on over simplification for all explanations, an authoritarian personality, closed mindedness, anti-intellectualism, etc. It is all tied to their ego's and they can't see it.

I can read Rand and my 'bonkers' alarm goes off almost immediately, on many levels (extreme selfishness, ugliness, cult like over simplifications, lack of logic, reads like the work of a sociopath,and just plain craziness). Others can read the same thing, feel self-affirmed by it, and pronounce it the work of a genius."
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
If you REALLY want a laugh, imagine Penny putting all those "judging marks" up after we copy/paste posts....
People say that you are the perfect idiot. I say that you are not perfect, but you are doing alright.
More of the dead postiong called UNAmused Stewed The UNAmused Stewed never learned or lived. Poor UNAmused Stewed will anyone out there send it flowers?
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>A guy seals my watch, I don't leave my checkbook out.
"WOW" ANUmused Stewed go its watch seals so it takes in its checkbook. Maybe if the UNAmused Stewed didn't smell like a dead fish the seals wouldn't take its watch.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that's pretty good. Here is what another poster wrote when I complained about a right winger on another board who was always proven to be an idiot, but always came back with arrogance AND amnesia.
"It's all part of 'black and white' thinking, an insistence on over simplification for all explanations, an authoritarian personality, closed mindedness, anti-intellectualism, etc. It is all tied to their ego's and they can't see it.
I can read Rand and my 'bonkers' alarm goes off almost immediately, on many levels (extreme selfishness, ugliness, cult like over simplifications, lack of logic, reads like the work of a sociopath,and just plain craziness). Others can read the same thing, feel self-affirmed by it, and pronounce it the work of a genius."
And here is what most posters wrote about you.Wallop10 got walloped so many times and love it. Wallop10's tires also go wallop,wallop, all day long. Wallop10 gets walloped again and again.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Global warming is wonderful. We should burn more fossil fuel, to keep warm. Let's all emit greenhouse gas like its going out of style. Live for today; when you die you can conserve; forever.
Tomorrow

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Global warming is wonderful. We should burn more fossil fuel, to keep warm. Let's all emit greenhouse gas like its going out of style. Live for today; when you die you can conserve; forever.
Sorry to hear about your sterility. I myself have children. I'd like to leave a little something behind for them. Your scorched earth approach is as shallow and selfish as could be. But I suppose you make a buck or two for it huh?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Do you know why Intelligent Design is bogus science? There are no experimental tests that show any effect that another theory can also explain. It just adds a metaphysical element, as if our greenhouse gas emissions might scorch the Earth for them. I'm not sterile, I've got kids and you've got to earn something to leave behind, if that's what you choose.

I prefer to teach my children to adapt and overcome, not expect handouts. Life doesn't owe anyone a living.

BTW, How do you think anyone can 'make a buck or two for it'? I find Topix is mostly a waste of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,341 - 22,360 of31,761
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••