Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35576 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22986 Jan 8, 2013
So what happened to the years that weren't recorded? I'm sure your command of the English language will find some dumb ASSumption answer.
Amused SLew

Kent, WA

#22987 Jan 8, 2013
DO your own research, I'm satisfied it's warming and you're a moron...

NOAA announced on Tuesday that 2012 was officially the warmest year on record in the contiguous 48 states, based on 118 years of temperature records dating back to 1895. While not every state set a record, more than one-third (19 states) recorded their warmest years, and three-quarters of the lower 48 states recorded their first-, second-, or third-hottest years on record. Ninety-five percent -- 46 states -- had one of their top 10 warmest years ever recorded, and even in the coolest state, Washington, 2012 was warmer than 72 percent of the years on record.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22988 Jan 8, 2013
Which years are you concerned with ?? Oh right, you're not really concerned or you'd do your own research, you're simply stupid. LMAOROTFU~! Poor tiny...
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22989 Jan 8, 2013
I'm not concerned with any years. Well do show how stupid you are with your own work. All you have is cut and paste wanna be answers. I do my own work and don't count on others as you do. See you are the commander of stewed stupid....!!!!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22990 Jan 8, 2013
Well do show how ???

Nice "command" ??? Hire help, QUICKLY ! LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22991 Jan 8, 2013
Take your own "worldwide temperature readings", I'm sure you're as good at that... as anything, you do...poorly. Is sad, you don't see, you're a complete JOKE !
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22992 Jan 8, 2013
Take your own "worldwide temperature readings", I'm sure you're as good at that... as anything, you do...poorly. It's sad, you don't see, you're a complete JOKE !
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22993 Jan 8, 2013
Better to be a joke than an ASSumption empty chair you make of your----self daily.You would hire help because you can't do your own work so hire on Assumption of your---self.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22994 Jan 8, 2013
You would do best if you could muster up something poorly. You couldn't do that on your best day.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22995 Jan 8, 2013
Want a tutorial on commas or are you self taught ???
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22996 Jan 8, 2013
"...muster up something poorly.."

Yeah. I see you believe that.

NOAA announced on Tuesday that 2012 was officially the warmest year on record in the contiguous 48 states, based on 118 years of temperature records dating back to 1895. While not every state set a record, more than one-third (19 states) recorded their warmest years, and three-quarters of the lower 48 states recorded their first-, second-, or third-hottest years on record. Ninety-five percent -- 46 states -- had one of their top 10 warmest years ever recorded, and even in the coolest state, Washington, 2012 was warmer than 72 percent of the years on record.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#22997 Jan 8, 2013
PHD wrote:
I'm not concerned with any years. Well do show how stupid you are with your own work. All you have is cut and paste wanna be answers. I do my own work and don't count on others as you do. See you are the commander of stewed stupid....!!!!
You "do your own work," you say. Can we see an example? All you seem to do here is sling insults, as far as I can see.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22998 Jan 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You "do your own work," you say. Can we see an example? All you seem to do here is sling insults, as far as I can see.
I reply in kind. Well I would be delighted to as soon as all the cut and paste professors show their own work.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22999 Jan 8, 2013
Move the goal posts, nobody will notice, unless they're ALL smarter, than you. LMAOROTFU~!
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#23000 Jan 8, 2013
The goal post was never moved. You didn't notice because you let your ego in the way. No, no one is as smart as you. YouÂ’re so smart you outsmart your----self.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23001 Jan 8, 2013
You said you do your own work, but your "work" is being a dumb BYTCH... as far as anyone can see.... LMAOROTFU ~!! Good "work" ??
owieuncledaddy

Grantsburg, WI

#23002 Jan 8, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You said you do your own work, but your "work" is being a dumb BYTCH... as far as anyone can see.... LMAOROTFU ~!! Good "work" ??
Mommy's Brother, your Uncle and your Baby Daddy was a bad bad man Slewsie!
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#23003 Jan 9, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
So are going to show all your work or continue to show your entire mental midget disturbance?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23004 Jan 9, 2013
You said you "do your own work," not me NUTCASE. Can we see an example ? All you seem to do here is sling insults, as far as I can see.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#23005 Jan 9, 2013
Ah...an argument about nothing. I get it. Carry on!

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Uncle Tab 240,263
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min RoxLo 1,421,447
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min District 1 222,912
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 37 min Synque 22
News Poll shows Virginia lawmaker jailed in sex scan... 7 hr Hostis Publicus 3
News What is Donald Trump's immigration plan -- and ... 9 hr spytheweb 2
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 11 hr Captain Yesterday 47
More from around the web