Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22692 Nov 28, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it can be a sign that I do not have an ego issue.
Or It could be a sign, you missed grade school, when they taught to capitalize proper names ?? Poor Tina, not smart and really NOT educated. LMAOROTFU~!

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#22693 Nov 28, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Or It could be a sign, you missed grade school, when they taught to capitalize proper names ?? Poor Tina, not smart and really NOT educated. LMAOROTFU~!
Funny but twelve years worth of teachers would remember that I did not miss more than a few days. Not to mention the professors who's classes I attended seem to think I knew enought to grant me a degree and are about ready to add a second one to that.

So, the real question is why are you so interested in attacking how I spelled my name a half dozen years ago. Could it be that you have nothing else left?
Amused SLew

Seattle, WA

#22694 Nov 28, 2012
WOW ~! Sounds like I'm attacking, because you're lacking, right ???

Tina, I'm the Grand Poo bah of punctuation and you're clearly in love with a moron, named Tina...

Ps- 12 years covers grade school minus kindergarten, nice "education"... You either have no degree or cannot do grade school math.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22695 Nov 28, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it can be a sign that I do not have an ego issue.
You couldn't possibly have an ego you would need to have some grey matter between your ears.

Since: Jul 12

Capitol Heights, MD

#22696 Nov 29, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
I am use to alarmist cycling back to old topics when they think it has slipped everyone's minds. So when they bring up the same old dry material I just bring out the same points that killed it the time before.
You lost the argument a year ago and you lose again today.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22697 Nov 29, 2012
The Less than a Box of Rocks AKA ""tina" never had an argument. It would require some form of education to form an argument.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#22698 Nov 29, 2012
Human stupidity, naivety and and irrational beliefs are undeniable too. That's how the climate change mitigation hoax works.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22699 Nov 29, 2012
Could only be a hoax if it works for you. Humans aren't stupid just misinformed.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#22700 Nov 29, 2012
steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver wrote:
Human stupidity, naivety and and irrational beliefs are undeniable.....
Its undeniable that 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' is stupid, naive & irrational.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#22701 Nov 29, 2012
Additionally,'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#22702 Nov 29, 2012
Oh, yeah.......'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' is an alleged & proud threatener, too.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#22703 Nov 29, 2012
'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' has made errors of 73 million TIMES, 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES & 3000 TIMES.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#22704 Nov 29, 2012
Also,'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' has a hi skule deegreee with no upper level science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc.
His education has gone no further.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#22705 Nov 29, 2012
I don't know why 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' gave all that information. He must've been proud of NOT accomplishing anything educationally or scientifically.
Mr Smartypants

Minneapolis, MN

#22706 Nov 29, 2012
litesong--Are you mentally ill?
PHD

Overton, TX

#22707 Nov 30, 2012
The melting ice really really means nothing. My bad make more beech front property. Soon everyone cant afford some.

Since: Jul 12

Chester, VA

#22708 Nov 30, 2012
I heard yesterday that the Greenland Ice Sheet was melting 60% faster than had been predicted just two years ago.

Just goes to show you can't trust any thing these GW scientists say.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#22709 Nov 30, 2012
miserable unsmartyparts wrote:
litesong--Are you mentally ill?
You see no insanity in the slimy steenking racist pig & alleged & proud threatener 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver. You must be a blinded conservative non-scientific toxic topix AGW denier.

Norfolk va

#22710 Nov 30, 2012
Amused SLew wrote:
WOW ~! Sounds like I'm attacking, because you're lacking, right ???
Tina, I'm the Grand Poo bah of punctuation and you're clearly in love with a moron, named Tina...
Ps- 12 years covers grade school minus kindergarten, nice "education"... You either have no degree or cannot do grade school math.
And that is based on what? Your opinion, which is threaten by what I post. So, one would have to wonder if your views of me are a little biased. Considering I have a High School Diplomia and one from a University I would have to say that your opinion is an uninformed one at best. Not to mention that many schools are now requiring algebra in middle school and more advanced math in high school to prepare students for higher education I doubt you could now do grade school math anymore.

Norfolk va

#22711 Nov 30, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost the argument a year ago and you lose again today.
Really, and how would you know? Where you around then? Could it be that you are one of the many alarmist who changed names to protect yourself from your embarrassment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min fetch almighty 1,156,656
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Learn to Read 182,316
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 1 hr JCK 313
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 hr IND 165,586
Part One: Blacks Unchain Yourselves From Planta... 9 hr Swedenforever 34
Democrats optimistic on 2016 presidential chances 16 hr Guess Who 8
Sharyl Attkisson: Docs indicate ATF was using F... 18 hr Zzznorch 2
More from around the web