Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Comments (Page 1,077)

Showing posts 21,521 - 21,540 of31,983
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Nice post, now take your meds, moron. Thanks for throwing the recent election, keep working on 2014, we appreciate your help.
PHD

Dundee, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Nice post, now take your meds, moron. Thanks for throwing the recent election, keep working on 2014, we appreciate your help.
Could you be more specific about the moron that threw the recent election.We know the experts out there threw away undeniable global warming.

Since: Jul 12

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Philliproy wrote:
Thanks goodness the United States House of Representatives has a mandate in 2012 to oppose such an empty headed and totally clueless President!
There are 224 Republicans and only 178 clueless and mindless Democraps in the United States House of Representatives. And, there are going to be 234 Republicans and only clueless and mindless 195 Democraps in the House of Represenatives in January. That is, obviously, a mandate for the overwhelmingly Republican House to continue opposing the Illegitimate Obama Regime "by any means necessary." How else can you interpret the results?
What they have a "mandate" to do is provide legitimate and honest questioning of Presidential policy and regulation passed by the Senate and when necessary provide viable alternatives incorporating Republican ideology (as opposed to conservative which they are not.)

The Senate owes us the same thing.

The fact is, Congress as a whole owes it to the American people to solve our problems and get us onto a sustainable foundation of growth. For the last 4 years the Republicans have not wanted to do so.
PHD

Dundee, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

And the Dems allowed it. Anyway neither party are held accountable for their non actions. The only global warming that is going on is the warmth when they line their pockets with our money.

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

responder wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never once, to my observation, pointed out and supported a single "flaw" in global warming theory or AGW. All you do is run your yap, pretending to have "disproven" something.
You're really an enormous joke...
Then you need to be more observant. I have pointed out several. Of course the issue may be that to open your eyes and see those points would require you to admit that the one who has been the butt of an enormous joke is you.

Also, have you not noticed that the term AGW has since disappeared from the airwaves and many web sites.

Oh, to help "point out" the facts to you I included a few links I am sure you will find upsetting.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists...

http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-data-blow-gaping-h...
PHD

Dundee, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you need to be more observant. I have pointed out several. Of course the issue may be that to open your eyes and see those points would require you to admit that the one who has been the butt of an enormous joke is you.
Also, have you not noticed that the term AGW has since disappeared from the airwaves and many web sites.
Oh, to help "point out" the facts to you I included a few links I am sure you will find upsetting.
You need to find that like that may entitle you to a refund from that higher education institute you attended for a refund. Actually they need to seek funds from you for wasting their and the other students time. You have taken valuable space from the class room or web site you attended. It didn't work you are Less than a Box of Rocks. Now do the right thing and give them their money you owe them.

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he meant your failure to point out a "real" flaw as opposed to the ones we regularly dispose of as being non-science thouggts.
PHD

Dundee, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

However you post it the Less than a Box of Rocks AKA "tina" will always be Less than a Box of Rocks. Save time thinking seems to confuse the Less than a Box of Rocks AKA "tina"

Norfolk va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he meant your failure to point out a "real" flaw as opposed to the ones we regularly dispose of as being non-science thouggts.
With non-science meaning anything that isn't in line with your faith.

The fact is that science has already buried the failed theory that was AGW.
PHD

Dundee, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it again folks the Less than a Box of Rocks has spoken Hay they are now venture vultures. They only thing that piles higher and deeper is your Less than a Box of Rocks answers. Now get back to the moon shine brewing.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Tina,

When you cannot seem to capitalize your own moniker, your credibility is weak, just like your arguments, intellect, and perspective.... Do you need this in single syllable words ??? LMAOROTFU~!
PHD

Dundee, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Tina,
When you cannot seem to capitalize your own moniker, your credibility is weak, just like your arguments, intellect, and perspective.... Do you need this in single syllable words ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Nice try but that wouldn't help. The Less than a Box of Rocks AKA "tina" is a product of the one child left behind program.

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are getting CRS. We had that conversation over a year ago.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

PHD wrote:
.....neither party are held accountable for their non actions.......
The tea party germinated to self-righteously dig their heels in & spread non-action.

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
The tea party germinated to self-righteously dig their heels in & spread non-action.
When Clinton was President the Republican Party would still work with the Democrats. But when bush became President they became an "Our way or the highway" type party. Despite no longer having the majority, they have not changed that attitude.
PHD

Dundee, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
So what ever you call them they know over the years they conditioned a bunch of sheepelbots.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

okb2 wrote:
..... they became an "Our way or the highway" type party. Despite no longer having the majority.....
Self-righteousness keeps them looking down their noses at everyone else. They can't see their minority position as kings & queens, doesn't work in the U.S. That's why romneyhood, romesia, & romney who(?) told everyone else they were lowly peons, & was surprised when he lost.
PHD

Dundee, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-righteousness keeps them looking down their noses at everyone else. They can't see their minority position as kings & queens, doesn't work in the U.S. That's why romneyhood, romesia, & romney who(?) told everyone else they were lowly peons, & was surprised when he lost.
There you go again with that told thing you do well.Again calm down Obama care will cover it.

Norfolk va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Tina,
Or it can be a sign that I do not have an ego issue.

Norfolk va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are getting CRS. We had that conversation over a year ago.
I am use to alarmist cycling back to old topics when they think it has slipped everyone's minds. So when they bring up the same old dry material I just bring out the same points that killed it the time before.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,521 - 21,540 of31,983
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the 2012 Presidential Election Forum right now

Search the 2012 Presidential Election Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min flack 1,077,685
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,388
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min DITCH MITCH 145,973
DNC edges out RNC with $9M in June fundraising 46 min Responsibility 14
Obama aides were warned of brewing border crisis 1 hr Black Rhino 60
Second chance? Perry in Iowa again courting voters 2 hr Demopukes Are Idiots 24
GOP Official Dave Agema Says 'Sexual Perversion... 2 hr Hucklebuck 16
•••
•••