African-American Voter Turnout Will D...

African-American Voter Turnout Will Decide Control of the Senate

There are 53 comments on the Townhall story from Aug 13, 2014, titled African-American Voter Turnout Will Decide Control of the Senate. In it, Townhall reports that:

The South remains a bit of a mystery to most political pundits and pollsters. Many of its metropolitan areas are far more sophisticated than the rest of the nation realizes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Townhall.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Zombie Corpse Rental

Los Gatos, CA

#3 Aug 14, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Are Blacks better off after six (6) years of Obama?
NO!
But that doesn't matter.
Insanity is defined as doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome.
I know! It's like invading the middle east again and again and then blaming everyone else for burying the USA in debt!
foster

Ashburn, VA

#7 Aug 14, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Blacks near me were hysterical / dancing in the parking lot of the neighborhood grocery store and buying all newspapers the day that Obama was elected. Obama was seen as Messianic but he ultimately failed as no one can help Blacks but Black themselves by learning hard work, self effort, self discipline, timeliness and punctuality.
Blacks since 1607 were relied on to built America. Its doubtful they dont know hard work. Between the landing and today 350 years of that work was as slaves
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Aug 14, 2014
<<African-American Voter Turnout Will Decide Control of the Senate>>

That's reassuring what with all the occupied formerly GOP strategies to suppress African American votes! There's hope for our democracy.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9 Aug 14, 2014
UTB wrote:
I voted not too long ago in a runoff for two people
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/state-regional-g...
Only 8% of the people in my precinct showed up to vote!
99% BLACK PRECINCT !
That's why I never pay any of these idiots any attention who are always saying,"they're trying to take our right to vote away"!
Seems when one barrier to voting is erected they bring two additional voters next time.

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#10 Aug 14, 2014
Wouldn't you have to be born in Africa..........

To be an African-American?
idiot spotter

London, UK

#11 Aug 14, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
Wouldn't you have to be born in Africa..........
To be an African-American?
No. You only need to have African in your bloodlines. Similar to the way Japanese people born in the US are still called Japanese people.

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#12 Aug 14, 2014
idiot spotter wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You only need to have African in your bloodlines. Similar to the way Japanese people born in the US are still called Japanese people.
A white born in South Africa and moves to America and becomes a citizen is called what?

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#13 Aug 14, 2014
If you are born in America..........

You are American..........
idiot spotter

UK

#14 Aug 14, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
If you are born in America..........
You are American..........
Wrong! American is your citizenship or perhaps nationality. It is not a race. People have the right to identify with their race. Your insinuating they don't makes you look very racist. What are you? German? Swedish? What? What you aren't is American, because those are Indians.

Hope I helped you.

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#15 Aug 14, 2014
idiot spotter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! American is your citizenship or perhaps nationality. It is not a race. People have the right to identify with their race. Your insinuating they don't makes you look very racist. What are you? German? Swedish? What? What you aren't is American, because those are Indians.
Hope I helped you.
So you have African and American citezenship?

I was born here..........

How could I be German?

What was Germany called before it was called Germany?

I guess I could claim I am anything I want

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#16 Aug 14, 2014
so..........

African is a "race' of people?

Teach me more

BLACK is a race of people

WHITE is a race of people..........NO?
idiot spotter

UK

#18 Aug 14, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have African and American citezenship?
I was born here..........
How could I be German?
What was Germany called before it was called Germany?
I guess I could claim I am anything I want
You're an idiot. You know exactly what I'm referring to. Play dumb all you like. Although based on your writing I'd say you're not playing at all.
idiot spotter

UK

#19 Aug 14, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Africans supplied unwilling manual labor. Hispanics provide willing manual labor.
Unwilling?

The Africans were beaten. The Hispanics are paid. Slight difference there ya simpleton.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Aug 15, 2014
UTB wrote:
Negroes,(not Blacks) are looking for a savior to come and rescue them
It'll never happen
It seems that enough blacks are up in arms about the war crimes in Gaza to make Obama think twice about his blind support of that non-sense. So, once people realize that we have to raise cain even under an Uncle Tom president, things immediately get better. Obama has been listening to everybody except blacks until now. Now, he is suspending arms deliveries to Israel. And, it is only because blacks are mad as the devil.

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#21 Aug 15, 2014
idiot spotter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. You know exactly what I'm referring to. Play dumb all you like. Although based on your writing I'd say you're not playing at all.
I'm an idiot and you think African is a race of people..........LOL

I guess Great Britain is a race of people too..........
idiot spotter

UK

#22 Aug 15, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
I'm an idiot and you think African is a race of people.
Yeah sure idiot. Sorta like your pasty azz is Swedish or German or Dutch or Ape but you self identify as a part of the white race. Like that you stupid fk?

You're literally so stupid that I feel like I lose brain cells every time I respond to one of your idiotic posts. Won't happen anymore. You can't be taught. Just a dumb fat white ape.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#23 Aug 15, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an idiot and you think African is a race of people..........LOL
I guess Great Britain is a race of people too..........
The problem is that you've not chosen your battles very wisely. For some reason, you've become caught up bickering about an issue that's only nominal in a debate over preferred nomenclature for a hypothetical construct, racial subgroups groups that are so ambiguous that they evade objective definition.

The fact is that there's only one surviving race, Homo Sapiens, in the human species. We're all "out of Africa," a race descendant from the Cro-Magnon race with possibly some genes contributed by the competing race, Neanderthal.

We all swim in the same gene pool and tend to identify ourselves arbitrarily by clusterings of genetic traits we share with others sharing our recent lineage histories, based on adaptation to environmental conditions through "survival of the fittest."

Since we define race purely arbitrarily by genetic characteristics that evolved as adaptations to geographically determined conditions, we might consider people with recent genetic lineage from Great Britain a lighter-skinned racial subgroup just as legitimately as we might consider those with recent genetic lineage from equatorial regions a darker-skinned racial subgroup. Accordingly, we might also choose to define families whose members have six manual digits or "widow's peak" or the ability to curl their tongues lengthwise as racial subgroups.

Welcome to the 'hood, bro. Can you count to 12 using your fingers?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#25 Aug 15, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Africans supplied unwilling manual labor. Hispanics provide willing manual labor. The American concept is Greco-Roman and Judeo-Christian and Africans and Muslims had nothing to do with the design that allows for free speech and elections - something Africans and Muslims are incapable of.
Also many Blacks owned slaves themselves and many Whites worked alongside slaves as indentured servants.
Get over the victim mentality and using race as a crutch for sloth and lack of initiative
Thats a strawman argument. Fact is Black labor willingly or not helped lay America's foundation. All Blacks werent slaves during the first 50 years of english settlement.

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#26 Aug 15, 2014
UTB wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never called myself an "AFRICAN AMERICAN",I'm SIMPLY AN AMERICAN.
And if you don't like it, the hell with you!
And where did I post that YOU called yourself an African-American

The thread has the term..........African-American

Comprehension is your strong point.....is it?

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#27 Aug 15, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that you've not chosen your battles very wisely. For some reason, you've become caught up bickering about an issue that's only nominal in a debate over preferred nomenclature for a hypothetical construct, racial subgroups groups that are so ambiguous that they evade objective definition.
The fact is that there's only one surviving race, Homo Sapiens, in the human species. We're all "out of Africa," a race descendant from the Cro-Magnon race with possibly some genes contributed by the competing race, Neanderthal.
We all swim in the same gene pool and tend to identify ourselves arbitrarily by clusterings of genetic traits we share with others sharing our recent lineage histories, based on adaptation to environmental conditions through "survival of the fittest."
Since we define race purely arbitrarily by genetic characteristics that evolved as adaptations to geographically determined conditions, we might consider people with recent genetic lineage from Great Britain a lighter-skinned racial subgroup just as legitimately as we might consider those with recent genetic lineage from equatorial regions a darker-skinned racial subgroup. Accordingly, we might also choose to define families whose members have six manual digits or "widow's peak" or the ability to curl their tongues lengthwise as racial subgroups.
Welcome to the 'hood, bro. Can you count to 12 using your fingers?
So African isn't a race..........correct?

I didn't define anything Bro

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Realtime 1,536,063
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Justified Pain 240,981
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min Justified Pain 270,466
News Democrats hope to send Trump, Republicans a mes... 1 hr Red Crosse 16
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr RIP 8,604
News Fact check: Newt Gingrich spreads Seth Rich con... 3 hr Red Crosse 38
News Republican wins Montana election despite assaul... 3 hr Red Crosse 35
More from around the web