Iraqi Kurds want US help to avoid war with Arabs

The closest U.S. allies in Iraq _ the Kurds _ feel abandoned by Washington these days and say war with the Arab-dominated central government is likely without American pressure to resolve disputes that predate ... Full Story

“Feel The Force”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#43 Mar 26, 2009
guard komodos wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a Turkish apologist. I don't consider Turkey to be a trustworthy ally or even a real friend of Europe for that matter. They love pumping drugs into Europe too. If anything, I would go with the Kurds just because they've been a help to us lately and we still have troops in Iraq.
The Turks have been kissing Europe's ass for the last couple od decades, wanting in on any and every European organization they can jump in on, to include the EU, that they've constantly been denied membership into. They have as strict of a no drug policy as the U.S., and enforce it better, with harsher punishments. No country will ever be able to entirely stop drug smuggling and use. I'm not an apoligist. However, I can certainly assure you that the Kurds have no legitimate claim whatsoever to any part of Turkey, especially modern day Turkey, and the PKK are a terrorist organization. If the Jurds would stop trying to illegally cross the border, especially in large numbers, the Turkish military wouldn't care one way or the other about them. Turkey is a far more trustworthy ally than most, to include Israel. Our only true allies are England and Australia.

Londoner is basically a terrorist propagandist.
Oregon is Disgusting

Portland, OR

#44 Mar 26, 2009
Repugnicans say the war in Iraq is over. BushTheBum has victory in Iraq...again.

No more money to Iraq.

Pull all of our troops out immediately.
sarcoid

Fairfax, VA

#45 Mar 26, 2009
PatriotMissile wrote:
<quoted text>
The Turks have been kissing Europe's ass for the last couple od decades, wanting in on any and every European organization they can jump in on, to include the EU, that they've constantly been denied membership into. They have as strict of a no drug policy as the U.S., and enforce it better, with harsher punishments. No country will ever be able to entirely stop drug smuggling and use. I'm not an apoligist. However, I can certainly assure you that the Kurds have no legitimate claim whatsoever to any part of Turkey, especially modern day Turkey, and the PKK are a terrorist organization. If the Jurds would stop trying to illegally cross the border, especially in large numbers, the Turkish military wouldn't care one way or the other about them. Turkey is a far more trustworthy ally than most, to include Israel. Our only true allies are England and Australia.
Londoner is basically a terrorist propagandist.
You sound like a Turk guy. Kissing European ass? You must be member of AK party. I don't think you could be honest. Also Turk drug Policy protects Turks, they love selling to Infidels. They also do a lot of sex slavery business becuase pervy Turk muslims have fetish for Infidel women like the Arabs. None of this is a lie or a distortion.
Londoner

Reading, UK

#46 Mar 27, 2009
<quote>The Turks have been kissing Europe's ass for the last couple od decades, </quote>
Shame on you. You donít have human dignity and moral and ethical values. That is way you have been kissing European ass to save you from starvation. After 800 years, you have ended nothing more than beggars, and cheap labour in Europe. We people of North Kurdistan donít want to be with you because you are lazy, backward, retarded , burden and obstacle to our progress. In 10 years from 1991 to 2001, we in South Kurdistan overtook 800 years of yours in all aspect of modern life.

<quote>wanting in on any and every European organization they can jump in on, to include the EU, that they've constantly been denied membership into.</quote>
Off course they deny you. Because you have nothing to contribute except cheap labour, which already Europeans have plenty. You are also involved in drug-smuggling on a large scale to the free world.

<quote>However, I can certainly assure you that the Kurds have no legitimate claim whatsoever to any part of Turkey, especially modern day Turkey,</quote>
On that basis, I can also claim that Turks have no right in modern Turkey because they are originally Mongolian desert nomads conquered minor Asia and slaughtered the original inhabitants as they slaughtered over 1.5 million Armenians.

<quote> and the PKK are a terrorist organization. If the Jurds would stop trying to illegally cross the border, especially in large numbers, the Turkish military wouldn't care one way or the other about them.</quote>
PKK already fighting Al-Qaeda on the behalf of the free world like America. Turkey wants to eliminate PKK so that Al-Qaeda replaces them. PKK already fights Islamist extremists, helped by Turkey and Iran to take over Kurdistan mountains. Kurds have all the rights to move to any part of Kurdistan.

<quote>Turkey is a far more trustworthy ally than most, to include Israel. Our only true allies are England and Australia.</quote>
If you are so trustworthy, why didnít you let American Army to use Turkish air space and land during the campaign to liberate Iraq. American tax payers have been feeding you since the end of the first world war but when they needed your help you denied them. Because of you thousands of more Americans became lost their live in Iraq.
Army Wife

Harker Heights, TX

#47 Mar 27, 2009
First off my husband is in Iraq right now and let me tell you that the Iraqis have come a long way from the last time he was there two years ago. Why all the "advice" to America from people from other countries that are taking a back set in the fight on global terror??? Iraq is quickly learning how to take control of their own country but we can't babysit them forever. America has it's own issues to tend to.
EdSed

Motherwell, UK

#48 Mar 27, 2009
guard komodos wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a Turkish apologist. I don't consider Turkey to be a trustworthy ally or even a real friend of Europe for that matter. They love pumping drugs into Europe too. If anything, I would go with the Kurds just because they've been a help to us lately and we still have troops in Iraq.
This thinking has caused the USA more trouble than enough. People have to stop thinking in terms of allies and spheres of influence.

The only sensible aim is the best possible relationship with both the Kurds and Turks. Nationality is only an accident of birth. Everyone has a responsibility to be even-handed regarding international relationships. Same as any relationship. Who are people who are not 'our allies?' It is not a matter of picking sides, but sound policy decisions.

I think most Ukrainians and Georgians might agree with me. My country, UK, is not a sphere of interest, nor a US ally. Not as far as me and (I think) many of my countrymen is concerned. We are not with nor against anyone. We are for what is right, or best.

I support the USA when I feel I can and oppose US policy when I that seems right. Either way, I do so with the interests of all peoples' interests at heart.
kirkuk is my honor-blood

Arbil, Iraq

#51 May 7, 2012
marcaurelius wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog is God spelled backwards.
Hey brother show some respect,how can you write some thing like Dog is God,harming bilions of peoples felling from muslims,cristians and jews isnt Democracy.and Great GOD is Great GOD and All mighty.
Informed

United States

#52 Dec 2, 2012
For christ sake Darkman is this a place where you go to run your mouth without someone closing it for you? I am a Westerner in Kurdistan and the Kurdish are wonderful people that would give you the shirt off their back, much like most of the Texans I know. I guess you are the proof that there is an exception to every rule.
You better go, I believe your village is looking for their idiot

Ňlesund, Norway

#53 Dec 3, 2012
Araz Gundy wrote:
I think what is going to happen is another episode ofthe same serries when central government is strong the first thing to do is to crush the kurds, when US doesn't need thekurds anymore thenthefirst thing is to betray themand let them face their fate alone and alone.....an endless injust, betrayal and sadisticbehaviour...very sorry and sad to happen in theso called civilised!!!!! but actually cruel world
It's the other way around. the kurds abusing the authonomy they've been given. The more they get, the more they want and act totally independend from the central Iraqi government. When you add the landgrabbing of the disputed lands to all that by the kurds, you get this result.
I hate Kurds

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#54 Jun 27, 2013
The Kurds must stay away from Arab countries, because all their acts are nothing and useless, they just take a risk for nothing!

Keep dreaming that one day will be a country so called Kurstan in our countries, only in your dreams!

If you wanna establish your bullsh!t country, go make it in Turkey, and Iran (Where your homeland)
Go and fight each other, to the hell!

I hate Kurds
I hate Turks
I hate Iranians

All of your are scum, and i wished God didn't create these dirty animals!
I hate Kurds

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#55 Sep 6, 2013
The Kurds are originally INDIANS from Northern India.
Also there was never a country called "Kurdistan" in the history of the earth planet. It's Fake that made by those Gypsies!

The Kurds migrated from Northern India with their Indian cousins (Persians) and they settled down in some part of west Asia (Modern day so called Iran) and Anatolia.

But Iraq has nothing to do with you Gypsies because Iraq (Mesopotamia) is the land of Semitics whom made a great civilizations such as Akkadian Empire, Babylonian Kingdom, Assyrian kingdom, Chaldea, Elam, Arab empire..etc.

Also Syria is land of Semitics that has nothing to do with a Gypsies who came from Indian like so called "Kurds"!
Syria was built by Semitics such as, Syriac, Arameans, Syriac, Amorites, Phoenicians, Canaanites, Ugarit, Ebla..etc.

So, just fck off you fcking gypsies, and go back to Iran, Anatolia or India.
I hate Kurds

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#56 Sep 6, 2013
he Kurds are originally INDIANS from Northern India.
Also there was never a country called "Kurdistan" in the history of the earth planet. It's Fake that made by those Gypsies!

The Kurds migrated from Northern India with their Indian cousins (Persians) and they settled down in some part of west Asia (Modern day so called Iran) and Anatolia.

But Iraq has nothing to do with you Gypsies because Iraq (Mesopotamia) is the land of Semitics whom made a great civilizations such as Akkadian Empire, Babylonian Kingdom, Assyrian kingdom, Chaldea, Elam, Arab empire..etc.

Also Syria is land of Semitics that has nothing to do with a Gypsies who came from Indian like so called "Kurds"!
Syria was built by Semitics such as, Syriac, Arameans, Syriac, Amorites, Phoenicians, Canaanites, Ugarit, Ebla, Omayyad empire..etc.

So, just fck off you fcking gypsies, and go back to Iran, Anatolia or India.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#57 Sep 6, 2013
Araz Gundy wrote:
I think what is going to happen is another episode ofthe same serries when central government is strong the first thing to do is to crush the kurds, when US doesn't need thekurds anymore thenthefirst thing is to betray themand let them face their fate alone and alone.....an endless injust, betrayal and sadisticbehaviour...very sorry and sad to happen in theso called civilised!!!!! but actually cruel world
How come these peoples seek protection by the USA bypassing that of the United Nations Security Council who can stop wars if they really wanted to ?

Australia

#58 Sep 6, 2013
I hate Kurds wrote:
The Kurds must stay away from Arab countries, because all their acts are nothing and useless, they just take a risk for nothing!
Keep dreaming that one day will be a country so called Kurstan in our countries, only in your dreams!
If you wanna establish your bullsh!t country, go make it in Turkey, and Iran (Where your homeland)
Go and fight each other, to the hell!
I hate Kurds
I hate Turks
I hate Iranians
All of your are scum, and i wished God didn't create these dirty animals!
Where did the Kurd's come from prior to where they are today in Arabia ?
I hate Kurds

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#59 Sep 6, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did the Kurd's come from prior to where they are today in Arabia ?
Iraq, and Syria are the lands of Semitics, the Kurds are Aryans (Which's ancient Indian tribe).
Those countries have nothing to do with those Gypsies, and we're not even close.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#60 Sep 6, 2013
Warren Buffet illuminated that we have war right here in the USA and his side is winning.
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali...

Australia

#61 Sep 6, 2013
I hate Kurds wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq, and Syria are the lands of Semitics, the Kurds are Aryans (Which's ancient Indian tribe).
Those countries have nothing to do with those Gypsies, and we're not even close.
What made them enter you lands ?
I hate Kurds

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#62 Sep 7, 2013
There are different theories about how they came to Mesopotamia (Iraq), but the majority proved that some Persian kings committed a genocides against them, and they fled to Mesopotamia in a big numbers.

About Syria is clear 100%
Their existence in Syria is very new, specifically in 1025 when a huge numbers migrated to Syria after (Sheikh Said rebellion) in so called Turkey, and so called Turks resisted them, and committed a genocide against them, then they migrated to Syria in 1925.

Our countries like a shelters, we welcomed the whole refugees such as Kurds, Armenians, Circassians, Turkmens, Caucasians...etc.
Syria is like a hole.
Then we fcked up!

All of those are refugees, and guests in Syria, and Iraq.
I hate Kurds

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#63 Sep 7, 2013
Opps sorry, i Meant 1925
Their existence in Syria is in 1925

Australia

#64 Sep 7, 2013
I hate Kurds wrote:
There are different theories about how they came to Mesopotamia (Iraq), but the majority proved that some Persian kings committed a genocides against them, and they fled to Mesopotamia in a big numbers.
About Syria is clear 100%
Their existence in Syria is very new, specifically in 1025 when a huge numbers migrated to Syria after (Sheikh Said rebellion) in so called Turkey, and so called Turks resisted them, and committed a genocide against them, then they migrated to Syria in 1925.
Our countries like a shelters, we welcomed the whole refugees such as Kurds, Armenians, Circassians, Turkmens, Caucasians...etc.
Syria is like a hole.
Then we fcked up!
All of those are refugees, and guests in Syria, and Iraq.
Where do you think they originally came from like as did they have their own country or region ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the Supreme Court End Gay Marriage as an E... 6 min WasteWater 434
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Portlandia 1,153,047
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 165,159
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 181,707
Barack Obama Scandal: 7 Controversies That Have... 2 hr Foresttoday 1
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 2 hr Jesus 335
******PROOF OBAMA is A KENYAN****** (Sep '08) 3 hr Foresttoday 5
More from around the web