RNC moves to freeze out networks on debates

Aug 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheBostonChannel.com

The Republican National Committee approved a resolution Friday vowing to sideline CNN and NBC from the presidential primary debate process in 2016 unless the networks abandon plans to produce programs about Hillary Clinton.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of121
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Neither has anything of any interest to ad knowledge to the debates, --- Get real. In the real world their both losers.

“GM Dead, al qaeda alive”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

You know this is a great idea by how hysterical the lamestream media is getting over it.

Beautiful!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

So I guess the GOPasaur primary debates will only be on FOX.

Seems about right, since FOX viewers are the only ones interested.

The Democratic primary debates will be on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, PBS, TBS, TNT, SCIFY, FX, USA, Animal Planet, Court TV, etc, etc, etc.

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
The Democratic primary debates will be on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, PBS, TBS, TNT, SCIFY, FX, USA, Animal Planet, Court TV, etc, etc, etc.
Where is lois lerner?
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

It's a blessing that most of the nation will be shielded from another con clown show. Now, the networks need to react by not mentioning them during newscasts.

Since: Dec 07

Frankston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
And especially the Comedy Channel.

"What we need is more taxes..!"

"I'll tax everyone much more who makes an honest dollar, and at the same time......find ways to exempt my rich democrat contributors!"

That oughta work!
Rodeo clown

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
And that proves what? The Nazi Party managed to insure that their stories were carried by everyone too. At first it was voluntary. But the number of non-Nazi outlets shrank, while the Nazi ones grew. Eventually they were down to just one that had not become a government mouthpiece. It disappeared too.

The communist had a similar history.

You must be so proud to be following in those traditions!
Dane Thorsen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

There will be no more Debates after the CNN and NBC destroyed the process of fair and balanced Debate last Fall.
Obama Operatives posing as Moderators destroyed the credibility of the Debate forum.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
Both the Democratic and Republican parties have forgotten what their purpose is........to serve the American people. Incumbents of both parties are too absorbed in serving themselves to give any thought to doing the job they were elected to do. Why would any intelligent person waste their time watching debates that have no meaning? How can you tell when politicians are lying? When their lips move! If the American people have any sense at all there will not be a single incumbent left in office after the next round of elections, Democrat or Republican. They ALL need to be fired.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Does this mean I might have to miss the Republican primary debates? Then what is there to live for? I may even have to spend the time enjoying myself!

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Rodeo clown wrote:
<quoted text>
And that proves what? The Nazi Party managed to insure that their stories were carried by everyone too. At first it was voluntary. But the number of non-Nazi outlets shrank, while the Nazi ones grew. Eventually they were down to just one that had not become a government mouthpiece. It disappeared too.
The communist had a similar history.
You must be so proud to be following in those traditions!
Nope, you automatically lose the argument when you pull the Nazi card.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Both the Democratic and Republican parties have forgotten what their purpose is........to serve the American people. Incumbents of both parties are too absorbed in serving themselves to give any thought to doing the job they were elected to do. Why would any intelligent person waste their time watching debates that have no meaning? How can you tell when politicians are lying? When their lips move! If the American people have any sense at all there will not be a single incumbent left in office after the next round of elections, Democrat or Republican. They ALL need to be fired.
What would that accomplish? The Dems would be replaced by Republicans, and the Republicans would be replaced by Dems. We'd still have the same dysfunctional divide we have today.

I only watch debates for the entertainment value. I already know who I'm voting for long before any scripted staged debate.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
What would that accomplish? The Dems would be replaced by Republicans, and the Republicans would be replaced by Dems. We'd still have the same dysfunctional divide we have today.
I only watch debates for the entertainment value. I already know who I'm voting for long before any scripted staged debate.
At least the new meat coming in will have gotten a message that "business as usual" will not keep them employed. It would be a starting point to steer this train back onto the right track IMHO. Maybe we should start a new party based on sanity and call it the Republicratic party.
Leftists Suck

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

NBC and its affiliates have a proven track record of selective editing that promotes deceit and racism.

Despicable (bordering on criminal) behavior by a so-called national media outlet.

CNN has been a leftist network since the days of Bubba the Philanderer.

The GOP needs neither.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

The gop needs voters. They don't have them, either.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>At least the new meat coming in will have gotten a message that "business as usual" will not keep them employed. It would be a starting point to steer this train back onto the right track IMHO. Maybe we should start a new party based on sanity and call it the Republicratic party.
Look at the states which have term limits, which essentially does the same thing with no better results.

Unfortunately there is an unlimited supply of "business as usual" people who will run for office even if they know they only get 4 or 6 or 8 years max.

As for the US Congress, the pay & perks & power trips are simply too irresistible.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

The Republicans do not need to be in debates with Dems. they get butchered by impartial broadcasters. They need Repub broadcasters drilling the candidates on what they will or won't do. And a conservative a tthe very least needs to come out of the next presidential election as the standard bearer. they are not going to get progressive votes anyway. Don't need them anymore. I don't even watch progressive in anything including sports. And even don't go to movies and pay for political activist actors. The contamination is so widespread it is like zombie land. The conservative candidate needs a mouth like Christie also.it is a shame he is on the liberal side of Repub politics.

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
The gop needs voters. They don't have them, either.
Should we sell our souls with open borders and generational welfare to get some?
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we sell our souls with open borders and generational welfare to get some?
raygun did years ago.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
The Republicans do not need to be in debates with Dems. they get butchered by impartial broadcasters. They need Repub broadcasters drilling the candidates on what they will or won't do. And a conservative a tthe very least needs to come out of the next presidential election as the standard bearer. they are not going to get progressive votes anyway. Don't need them anymore. I don't even watch progressive in anything including sports. And even don't go to movies and pay for political activist actors. The contamination is so widespread it is like zombie land. The conservative candidate needs a mouth like Christie also.it is a shame he is on the liberal side of Repub politics.
The GOPasaurs can't win with just the conservative vote. There simply aren't enough straight old white christian men & their subservient wives left anymore.

Unless they can find a way to reach the young, women, gays, Hispanics, etc, they'll never see the inside of the White House again, except maybe on the visitors tour.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of121
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••