CASH & CARRY SETTLEMENT - AU NUGGETS ...

CASH & CARRY SETTLEMENT - AU NUGGETS available in Ghana

GEM

San Fernando, CA

#1 Jan 30, 2013
CASH & CARRY AU NUGGETS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SETTLEMENT.

Direct Buyer's/Mandates ONLY. No Brokers Channels.

Test Quantity of 25kgs available for immediate Cash & Carry Settlement. Can arrange for higher quantity after successful closing of Test Quantity.

Purity is 92%+/ 22+carats

Assay can be done at Buyer's Choice Refinery, but
Gold will not be left at Refinery after Assay.

Buyer must bring their own Metallic Box.

Settlement will be conducted at Buyer's Bank. Gold will be in Buyer's possession.

I can arrange for Seller to commit to 25kgs monthly via CIF upon successful closing of this transaction.

This offer is for Buyers who are currently on the Ground in Ghana or have their own plane with customary practices of flying int Africa to meet with Seller, Assay the gold, pay for gold and take gold with them via their own transport.

Send email for details.

If you are not willing to sign NCND, do not bother responding.

Only Qualified Buyers who are Licensed to purchase gold in Ghana need respond and those who truly understand Cash and Carry Settlement in Accra.

Seller will meet Buyer at Refinery to have his gold assayed to provide assurance of Real Transation with Real and Reliale Seller.

When you're ready to STOP Chasing Ghost Offers, contact me.
GEM

San Fernando, CA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
[email protected] for above offer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump picks ally of fossil fuel industry to lea... 5 min Hearts6248 8
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 6 min TexasStar 566
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dr Guru 231,179
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Teaman 1,459,865
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 53 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 253,483
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 1 hr Dreamz7638 54
News GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away (Oct '14) 16 hr Loose Walls 208
More from around the web