Rand Paul to deliver tea party response to Obama, GOP

Feb 10, 2013 Full story: WYFF-TV Greenville 46

Tea party leaders are turning to Sen. Rand Paul, R-Kentucky, to deliver their message following President Barack Obama's State of the Union address, a speech that will compete with the official Republican response.

Full Story
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Feb 11, 2013
Citizen Pain wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back? That's where we are now.
You might know that, and I might know that, but I still think that is what Paul will say.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#23 Feb 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think she'll run? she's been on the road constantly for the last eight years...
IDK, maybe two years or so to rest will be enough...she is pretty driven...(i know the type, they usually slow down three days after they die..)
Most definitely. Barring an unexpected health crisis she'll run.

She'd be 69 in 2016; about 8 months younger than Reagan was when he was first elected.

Assuming she runs, no democrat will challenge her this time and no GOPasaur will be able to beat her.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#24 Feb 11, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> A libertarian like you won't mind our new mantra.."If its free, its for me"!
Nothing is free.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#25 Feb 11, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is free.
But access to programs that have been corrupted to beyond sanity is. And no law has been changed to stop the playing of the "system". Yet! and millions of new people are starting to access this marvelous way of living with millions more studying it.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#26 Feb 11, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> But access to programs that have been corrupted to beyond sanity is. And no law has been changed to stop the playing of the "system". Yet! and millions of new people are starting to access this marvelous way of living with millions more studying it.
So stop breeding like rabbits...
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#27 Feb 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>So stop breeding like rabbits...
No one I know is. but screw em and let them crap the babies is spreading. While getting out of dodge and we can all blow a sigh of relief on tha tone. We learn from those who do. For fifty years now. No one blames them. Young teenagers having the babies which is rape technically but no one gets the blame but the stupid taxpayer. you can see how this is going to spread big time. Rabbits I don't care about. The ones who work for the food and shelter I do. aAd no one cares. Somehow it is the rich getting skewered while the neighbor gets the shaft.

St. Croix valley

#30 Feb 11, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> No one I know is. but screw em and let them crap the babies is spreading. While getting out of dodge and we can all blow a sigh of relief on tha tone. We learn from those who do. For fifty years now. No one blames them. Young teenagers having the babies which is rape technically but no one gets the blame but the stupid taxpayer. you can see how this is going to spread big time. Rabbits I don't care about. The ones who work for the food and shelter I do. aAd no one cares. Somehow it is the rich getting skewered while the neighbor gets the shaft.
Coherent much?
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#32 Feb 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Coherent much?
You know exactly what I am writing unless you are a kid. any inner city cop, firefighter/emt knows but there are no books, tv shows, movies and reality shows based on what goes on there and the affect not only to those who do not trust the man, but to the innocent. The real victims without a voice. Ask Jamie Foxx and the rest of the 99% media who smooth things over.

St. Croix valley

#33 Feb 11, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> You know exactly what I am writing unless you are a kid. any inner city cop, firefighter/emt knows but there are no books, tv shows, movies and reality shows based on what goes on there and the affect not only to those who do not trust the man, but to the innocent. The real victims without a voice. Ask Jamie Foxx and the rest of the 99% media who smooth things over.
No, your incoherent ramblings are mostly unfollowable.

you have serious thought process issues. could be low intelligence or ADD, or both. Too close to call...
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#34 Feb 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, your incoherent ramblings are mostly unfollowable.
you have serious thought process issues. could be low intelligence or ADD, or both. Too close to call...
What are you talking about, Saul?

St. Croix valley

#35 Feb 11, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> What are you talking about, Saul?
you being a freakin' idiot.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#36 Feb 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you being a freakin' idiot.

St. Croix valley

#37 Feb 11, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> What are you talking about, Saul?
thanks for proving my point.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#38 Feb 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for proving my point.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#39 Feb 11, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>THE ONLY words I want to here from Kenyan-born Obama are "I am sorry I lied to the American people about my actual birthplace and citizenship....
How come Romney never had to show a US birth certificate? Being born in Mexico of course he could not, but why doesn't anyone ever ask the question?

And how come McCain never had to show a birth certificate? He was born in Panama and openly admits he should not be considered a citizen of the USA; but the media never talks about that. Of course we have an extreme right wing media, never mentioning things like that.
Dickweed

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#40 Feb 12, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
How come Romney never had to show a US birth certificate? Being born in Mexico of course he could not, but why doesn't anyone ever ask the question?
And how come McCain never had to show a birth certificate? He was born in Panama and openly admits he should not be considered a citizen of the USA; but the media never talks about that. Of course we have an extreme right wing media, never mentioning things like that.
If you actually pay attention you can find examples of that kind of reporting all over the right wing media outlets.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#41 Feb 12, 2013
Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually pay attention you can find examples of that kind of reporting all over the right wing media outlets.
Are you suggesting that right wing media outlets often bring up the subject of Romney's Mexican birth certificate?
Dickweed

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#42 Feb 12, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that right wing media outlets often bring up the subject of Romney's Mexican birth certificate?
No, I'm saying "Fair and balanced" is a total crock of crap. As much as they accuse the "liberal media outlets" of bias, they on a daily basis report with 5000% More bias then has ever been a part of mainstream media.
Romney has and actual Mexican Birth Certificate, so what.
Obama has a US birth certificate with wrinkles in it, and a bloch or 2 and it is "cleary" a forged document that Obama spent over $1,000,000 on so he could run for president to turn the USA into a Communist nation, and take all the guns, and excommunicate the wealthy. All while being a secret Muslim terrorist.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#43 Feb 12, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>THE ONLY words I want to here from Kenyan-born Obama are "I am sorry I lied to the American people about my actual birthplace and citizenship. I know I am guilty of Treason and hereby surrender to be placed into Federal prison until execution by Firing Squad or deportation after serving a lengthy sentence." He could also mention how he sold his soul to the devil for the privilege of being the antichrist.
After three years and hundreds of hours of research I have reached the conclusion our President is indeed illegal. Adolph Hitler said "The bigger the lie the more people will believe it." To construe a foreigner's son a natural-born American citizen is stretching the truth. But to confer natural-born status on a man who was born a British subject in Africa is a real whopper.
Our President is using a Connecticut Social Security Number even though he never lived or worked in that state. His Hawaiian Birth Certificate appears to be forged and other redflags have popped up concerning our President's birth and citizenship. Still our Congress, our courts and the mass-media ignores this issue. Instead they loudly ridicule anyone who dares mention it. Like with the O.J. Simpson trial justice is again held hostage to the implicit threat of racial-unrest.
I've got a few choice words for you, Marcus. But Topix would censor them.
Dickweed

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#44 Feb 12, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>THE ONLY words I want to here from Kenyan-born Obama are "I am sorry I lied to the American people about my actual birthplace and citizenship. I know I am guilty of Treason and hereby surrender to be placed into Federal prison until execution by Firing Squad or deportation after serving a lengthy sentence." He could also mention how he sold his soul to the devil for the privilege of being the antichrist.
After three years and hundreds of hours of research I have reached the conclusion our President is indeed illegal. Adolph Hitler said "The bigger the lie the more people will believe it." To construe a foreigner's son a natural-born American citizen is stretching the truth. But to confer natural-born status on a man who was born a British subject in Africa is a real whopper.
Our President is using a Connecticut Social Security Number even though he never lived or worked in that state. His Hawaiian Birth Certificate appears to be forged and other redflags have popped up concerning our President's birth and citizenship. Still our Congress, our courts and the mass-media ignores this issue. Instead they loudly ridicule anyone who dares mention it. Like with the O.J. Simpson trial justice is again held hostage to the implicit threat of racial-unrest.
Did you know Mitt Romney has a Mexican Birth Certificate?
Did you also know John McCain has a Panamanian birth certificate?
Did you know that even if any of your birther wet dreams were true, Obama is still a citizen because his mother was born in Kansas?
Sooooooo, shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Ari son of Anarchy 158,526
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 21 min Fair Game 32,962
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) 53 min hornback12 1,178
U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor" (Feb '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 18,706
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr harmonious 1,124,276
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr VeganTiger 54,518
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Rogue Scholar 05 179,209

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE